Carousel Hyundai

Service 888-859-6638 Service 888-859-6638

Nice People Nice Cars Low Prices

Glen Mills Customer

by from Glen Mills, PA |

I would like to note the excellent customer service provided by the sales manager, Bill Brauer. Although I have had ongoing problems with an after-market item (a backup camera monitor that will not adhere to the windshield) I had installed by the dealer, Bill has continued to do everything he can to find a solution, despite the fact that it is no longer under warranty. His efforts have been most appreciated as we continue to try to fix the problem. Overall, I have been very impressed with both the car (an Accent) and the dealership.

May 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Service Dept

by from Phila., |

The problem I had with the service dept. sometimes no one would answer the phone. When they did if it wasn't the person that I was dealing with no one else could give me any information. I think you should put the status of the vehicles being service in the computer so that your customers can get the status from anyone in the service dept. I really think you are short staffed and I find that with other Hyundai service dept. in the area, or hire someone to five updates on all the vehicles being serviced that would be helpful.

The best!

by from Exton,Pa |

This is the way car dealers should operate! Ron and Bill went above and beyond to help me find the right car to fit my needs and budget. I highly recommend this place!

Service Sucks

by from Everywhere USA |

Just had my car in for a warranty issue.They told me it was out of warranty.So I called hyundai USA .Found out it was in warranty.Hyundai USA.com directed me to a another dealer who is fixing it now .Bottom Line is a Dealer is only as good as its service.And ther service sucks.Never Going Back.And wouldn't recommend any body else go there.

October 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. Warranty work is the life blood of our service department how we over look this will certainly be discussed in our weekly meeting. We apologies for any inconvienc we have cased you.Thanks again Nick Catrambone GSM.

Terrible!

by from West Chester |

The service here is awful. The management is. It helpful. I tried to bring an issue with a vehicle I purchased to the management and was rudely turned down. The owner is disengaged and the "family" has lost sight of the so called values this dealer was built on.

October 10, 2015

I Apologies FOR THE BAD EXPERIENCE YOU STATED IN THIS Review WE TRY VERY HARD TO KEEP ALL OUR CUSTOMERS SATISFIED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS THIS FURTHER PLEASE CALL NICK CATRAMBONE 610-399-3100 EXT44

What a Jeep!!!

by from Logan Township NJ |

I called first to say I would be stopping by to look at a used Jeep and like a good salesman had the Jeep already to go when I got there! It was Greg! We went for a no hassle test drive as he told me all about the Jeep. Needing to go home and sleep on it, Greg understood and was very courteous and friendly and provided all the information I needed. The next day, I decided it was the Jeep for me, for two reasons, it was a great deal, I wanted to do business with Greg at Carousel Hyundai. I'm glad I did. Since my purchase he has called twice to check me and my purchase. He cares! Thank you Greg!!!

October 10, 2015

Thank you for your review!

Awsome customer service @ Carousel Hyundai

by from Aston PA |

I really was not looking to purchase a new vehicle when I went to Carousel Hyundai. it kind of just happened. I have purchased three vehicles from Carousel. a first car for my daughter, a Sante Fe and now a Tuscan. I have always had confidence with the employees at all levels. they are honest, trust worthy and with all my requests. it really makes you feel confident, when you take your vehicle back for scheduled routine maintenance and find the same face there to great you in the service department. Bill, in sales, understood what I needed and did not pressure me into any hasty decisions. you will never be disappointed at carousel Hyundai.

Best Car Hyundai Car Dealer in the Area !

by from Aston ,Pa |

As a third time owner of a Hyundai Sante Fe , I have shopped and been around Hyundai dealers from New Jersey to Pennsylvania and Carousel Hyundai is by far the best one EVER ! I have also tried the repair shop for warranty work and recalls with no problems , expert mechanics who know what they are doing at this location. My wife has also purchased a Hyundai from another dealer prior to us finding Carousel and will not return to the other dealership after bringing her car in for repair at Carousel. She can't wait until it's time for her to bring in her lease and trade-up ! My recent purchase a week ago was effortless , fast and friendly service. Ron ( Salesman ) was extremely knowledgeable and found me what I was looking for. He will get you what you want !!

May 22, 2015

Thank you, Ron has been with us for 12+ years and is a true professional.

Hardworking sales and service department awesome

by from Essington, PA |

These are the most dedicated and loyal sales team and parts and service department. They go well above and beyond to accommodate any and all questions, issues, and concerns. The facility is quite cozy and very hygienic. Its a clean environment and friendly atmosphere. Appointments in the service department are prompt and loaner vehicles are available easily if your car is going to require a Stay. Friendly, kind, understanding, patient, compassionate, hard working, extremely Loyal and true to their promises. I recommend Carousel Hyundai to every one.

May 22, 2015

Thank you for your review. We try to keep the atmosphere friendly and professional. Please keep coming back for more sales and service.

Another great experience

by from West Chester, Pa |

Second purchase for us. everything was smooth and positive! Ron and Tim were fun to work with and informative and professional.