Carousel Hyundai

Service 888-859-6638

Nice People Nice Cars Low Prices

Ask for Drew

by from Chadds Ford, PA |

Went in to check out a car, left the next day with it. Worked with Drew and I couldn't ask for less hassle and an easier buying process. Second car I've owned and second car I've bought from Carousel. 10/10 would buy again.

Easiest car purchase we ever made

by from Springfield, PA |

All the gentlemen we dealt with were professional, knowledgeable and efficient. There was no haggling over the price of the used car we bought or the trade-in we had. They even notified our insurance company for us. We just can't say enough about the way we were treated. We'll definitely return for another purchase.

the worst service department and management

by from West Chester, PA |

The service department is not reliable and they do not even test drive to see if repaire are compleated and done right. My vehicle was in for a repair that when I wnt to pick it up it was still not running correctly not only did this happen once but twice; I went to pick it up twice and it was not fixed. There service manager Mike had no answers as to why the vehicle was not running correctly they basically did a proccess of elimination on my car and had it in their shop for approx 3 weeks. Long story shot they robbed me

December 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. There is no excuse for this and we can assure you this is a rare occurrence. We make every effort to deliver a positive service experience. If there is anything I can do for you, please contact me directly at carouselpreowned@gmail.com Thank you, Dan McBrearty Jr

Outstanding Experience!

by from Medford, NJ |

I bought a pre-owned Hyundai Accent today for my son who is in High School. We had heard about Carousel's reputation as a good place to find pre-owned cars at a lower price range (a ton of cars under 10K). The selection was outstanding and the experience was exceptional. Our salesperson, Tim, was extremely helpful and already had a few cars picked out for us based on our criteria. We drove four different cars and It turns out the first car he picked for us was the keeper. Working out the right price was no problem. Truly a nice experience - how often can you say that about buying a car? Kudos to Tim, Nick, and Dan for treating my wife and I with professionalism, hospitality, and respect. Great dealership and definitely recommended.

Exceptional response to on-line enquiry

by from Alexandria, VA |

Remarkablly fast and helpful. I found a pre-owned Genesis i was interested in on-line and sent in some questions for additional info. Received a phone call back in less than two minutes. The salesman, Ron Homnack, was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and courteous. We spoke on several more occations- always positive and helpful with quick response times. I ended up driving two and a half hours from Virginia to purchase the car at this dealership. Everything was exactly as represented on line and on the phone, and the process was as painless as buying a car can be. Even had a couple of Ron's wife's gourmet cupcakes to seal

Our salesperson was super helpful

by from West Chester, PA |

Our salesperson, Blair, was the most professional, caring salesperson I've ever dealt with He was knowledgeable, thoughtful, and even funny. It was really a pleasure doing business with him. He really went above and beyond expectations. Thanks, Blair!

Outstanbding Dealership!

by from Wilmington, DE |

Riding up Route 202 from Wilmington, DE, I stopped to view the Genesis. Had no intentions of purchasing a new vehicle, but was impressed by the vehicle and the professionalism displayed by the sales personnel and dealership. Negotiations are part of the business but true attention to detail is hardly normal. All participates were helpful and gave us a pleasant car buying experience. Additonally, took the vehicle back the next weekend and was immediately assisted by the sales personnel and the general manager. Had no appointment but was provided assistance within minutes of arrival.

Excellent Service, Excellent Sales Team

by from Havertown, PA |

I started getting my Accent serviced here after numerous problems at another dealer. The service personnel were always helpful, informative and upfront about any issues or concerns. My family was growing and we were no longer going to fit in the 3 door hatchback, so we went here to purchase a new family car. Given the growing size of our family, the budget was tight, but the sales associate was patient and willing to work with the constraints we had in place. We test drove two cars and left with a 2008 Santa Fe. We couldn't be happier. I'd highly recommend Carousel Hyundai to anyone looking for a flexible staff willing to work with you.

202 driving and I found a new car

by from West Chester, Pa |

I saw a Genesis Coupe driving by on 202. 2 days later I went in for a test drive and purchased the same day. It was a pretty easy process.

January 26, 2013

Thank you for your review. We hope you are enjoying your Coupe.

Sales

by from Malvern, Pa. |

Very hi pressure to purchase on the spot. Low ball you on your trade unless you fight for a better price. The actual purchase, paper work was very drawn out. It took over two hours to complete paper work. The sales man was very nice, the salesmanager very very hi presure! The dealer gives you the feeling of a small friendly family operated dealer.

January 26, 2013

Thank you for your review. We have made adjustments to our paperwork/delivery process to reduce the amount of time waiting. We do appreciate your business and hope to see you for service and free oil changes.