Carousel Hyundai

Service 888-859-6638

Nice People Nice Cars Low Prices

Glen Mills Customer

by from Glen Mills, PA |

I would like to note the excellent customer service provided by the sales manager, Bill Brauer. Although I have had ongoing problems with an after-market item (a backup camera monitor that will not adhere to the windshield) I had installed by the dealer, Bill has continued to do everything he can to find a solution, despite the fact that it is no longer under warranty. His efforts have been most appreciated as we continue to try to fix the problem. Overall, I have been very impressed with both the car (an Accent) and the dealership.

May 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

What a Jeep!!!

by from Logan Township NJ |

I called first to say I would be stopping by to look at a used Jeep and like a good salesman had the Jeep already to go when I got there! It was Greg! We went for a no hassle test drive as he told me all about the Jeep. Needing to go home and sleep on it, Greg understood and was very courteous and friendly and provided all the information I needed. The next day, I decided it was the Jeep for me, for two reasons, it was a great deal, I wanted to do business with Greg at Carousel Hyundai. I'm glad I did. Since my purchase he has called twice to check me and my purchase. He cares! Thank you Greg!!!

Awsome customer service @ Carousel Hyundai

by from Aston PA |

I really was not looking to purchase a new vehicle when I went to Carousel Hyundai. it kind of just happened. I have purchased three vehicles from Carousel. a first car for my daughter, a Sante Fe and now a Tuscan. I have always had confidence with the employees at all levels. they are honest, trust worthy and with all my requests. it really makes you feel confident, when you take your vehicle back for scheduled routine maintenance and find the same face there to great you in the service department. Bill, in sales, understood what I needed and did not pressure me into any hasty decisions. you will never be disappointed at carousel Hyundai.

Best Car Hyundai Car Dealer in the Area !

by from Aston ,Pa |

As a third time owner of a Hyundai Sante Fe , I have shopped and been around Hyundai dealers from New Jersey to Pennsylvania and Carousel Hyundai is by far the best one EVER ! I have also tried the repair shop for warranty work and recalls with no problems , expert mechanics who know what they are doing at this location. My wife has also purchased a Hyundai from another dealer prior to us finding Carousel and will not return to the other dealership after bringing her car in for repair at Carousel. She can't wait until it's time for her to bring in her lease and trade-up ! My recent purchase a week ago was effortless , fast and friendly service. Ron ( Salesman ) was extremely knowledgeable and found me what I was looking for. He will get you what you want !!

May 22, 2015

Thank you, Ron has been with us for 12+ years and is a true professional.

Hardworking sales and service department awesome

by from Essington, PA |

These are the most dedicated and loyal sales team and parts and service department. They go well above and beyond to accommodate any and all questions, issues, and concerns. The facility is quite cozy and very hygienic. Its a clean environment and friendly atmosphere. Appointments in the service department are prompt and loaner vehicles are available easily if your car is going to require a Stay. Friendly, kind, understanding, patient, compassionate, hard working, extremely Loyal and true to their promises. I recommend Carousel Hyundai to every one.

May 22, 2015

Thank you for your review. We try to keep the atmosphere friendly and professional. Please keep coming back for more sales and service.

Another great experience

by from West Chester, Pa |

Second purchase for us. everything was smooth and positive! Ron and Tim were fun to work with and informative and professional.

A good dealership

by from Honey Brook,PA |

I posted a negative review back in August 1 but my issue was resolved immediately & I have nothing negative or bad to say about this dealership, Carousel Hyundai is a really great place to purchase a new or used car.

The worst experience in buying a car

by from Honey Brook ,PA |

They took my money & gave me their word that the car would be fixed in a couple of days, I went to pick the car up & they said the repairs were not approved after they got my money, he atmosphere really sucked around there & I really had to hurry up & get out of there because of the stupidity of the finance guy & whoever the used car manager was, the experience was like dealing with crackheads or something, I wouldn't recommend this zoo to anyone.

Ask for Drew

by from Chadds Ford, PA |

Went in to check out a car, left the next day with it. Worked with Drew and I couldn't ask for less hassle and an easier buying process. Second car I've owned and second car I've bought from Carousel. 10/10 would buy again.

Easiest car purchase we ever made

by from Springfield, PA |

All the gentlemen we dealt with were professional, knowledgeable and efficient. There was no haggling over the price of the used car we bought or the trade-in we had. They even notified our insurance company for us. We just can't say enough about the way we were treated. We'll definitely return for another purchase.

the worst service department and management

by from West Chester, PA |

The service department is not reliable and they do not even test drive to see if repaire are compleated and done right. My vehicle was in for a repair that when I wnt to pick it up it was still not running correctly not only did this happen once but twice; I went to pick it up twice and it was not fixed. There service manager Mike had no answers as to why the vehicle was not running correctly they basically did a proccess of elimination on my car and had it in their shop for approx 3 weeks. Long story shot they robbed me

December 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. There is no excuse for this and we can assure you this is a rare occurrence. We make every effort to deliver a positive service experience. If there is anything I can do for you, please contact me directly at carouselpreowned@gmail.com Thank you, Dan McBrearty Jr