Apple Ford

Service 866-233-6632

It's Easy at Apple

Bad Buying Process

by from Red Lion, PA |

When i walked in the door everyone was very friendly and helped me to a desk so that i could fill out an application for a car and obtain a credit score. However, I was there for hours the process took forever. Then after all this waiting i was told I wasn't approved. Terrible would not recommend to anyone......

Apple Ford responded to this review

March 27, 2013

Hi Whit23, Thank you for your response. We would like to speak with you regarding your experience at our dealership, however, you did not supply any contact information for us to respond to you personally. We are always looking to improve our processes to make a great experience for our customers. Our dealership does not offer in house financing which means that we have to get bank approvals to determine customer loan terms. In many cases, that takes time depending on the lenders response times in returning calls back to our facility. We do apologize for your experience and would like to speak with you personally to see if and where we could close any gaps in our performance. Please feel free to call Andy Nyeste direct on (717) 417-1813.

Great Experience

by from York, PA |

My wife and I were in the market of a new vehicle and found Apple Ford online. We scheduled an appointment to come in and see the used car and were impressed with the amount of professionalism starting by the initial phone call to set the appointment to doing the final paperwork. We would highly recommend this dealer to anyone!!!