Apple Ford

Service 866-233-6632

It's Easy at Apple

Well done!

by from New Freedom, Pa |

After two weeks of enjoying my used car,my new purchase required servicing. My salesman, Jeremy, has been helpful and supportive throughout the process of purchasing and getting the vehicle serviced. As it turns out, the car requires quite an expensive repair. Alyssa, my service adviser, called to break the news. Much to their credit Apple Ford is standing behind their guarantee! The needed repairs will be covered without any cost to me, aside from not having my car for a few days. Alyssa also asked if I was in need of transportation while my car is being repaired. Everyone I have dealt with at Apple Ford has been courteous and helpful. If you want quality service contact Alyssa in the service department, she and Micah, my service tech are top notch professionals. If you need assistance purchasing a used car Jeremy is your man, Mike in the credit department is great to work with.

Apple Ford responded to this review

September 12, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and for your business. Welcome to the Apple Ford in Red Lion family and enjoy your vehicle!

Excellent Service

by from Red Lion PA |

Jeremy was very helpful upon my visit to Apple Ford. He helped me pick out a vehicle and I absolutely love my Edge! I will definitely go back again when it's time to buy or lease again. Or if we need another car before then! He also entertained my daughter while I was there on both occasions, which was very helpful. Thank you for a great experience!

Great salesman Jeremy Zarfos

by from York pa |

Great salesman! Knows how to get you in and out!Jeremy helps you find the car you want! Jeremy is very friendly and knows his job

NEW FORD ESCAPE

by from YORK, PA |

MY HUSBAND LOVES HIS NEW ESCAPE! THANK YOU SO MUCH

purchase of 2014 Taurus

by from Dallastown,Pa. |

I had shopped for two weeks. Narrowed down to Nissan Maxima and the Ford Taurus. Ford Taurus had more options for the same price. Tyler was very polite and professional. one lesson learned do not buy sight unseen. Little disappointed it had no moon roof.

Mark Lennox-the man

by from Dallastown, PA |

Mark was outstanding in his help with buying my new truck. I was flip flopping around with what I wanted and Mark was there for me the whole time. I enjoyed his personality and he made me very comfortable with my decision. Mark even came in on his time off to meet my schedule. 5 Thumbs up!!

Had vehicle I wanted

by from York pa |

Thanks for having the vehicle I wanted and made every effort to have my questions answered.

Used Car Purchase

by from York, PA |

There was some confusion on the purchase price, but once that was resolved to what was offered all was acceptable.

Great service

by from Red Lion, PA. |

I was surprised to find exactly what we were looking for. And take it home all in one day.

Jeremy Zarfos at Apple Ford in Red Lion, PA

by from Windsor, PA |

We first bought a new Chevy Sonic from Jeremy while he was at Apple Chevy in West York earlier this year. His knowledge of the cars he represents, his personality, and overall demeanor are unmatched. When I decided to trade two older vehicles in for a used truck, we followed Jeremy to Apple Ford, Red Lion. Again, his knowledge and character were amazing. He got us into a nice used truck, taught me a lot, and, provided another great experience. Can't see us ever working with anyone else. He's the best car sales rep we have ever worked with. I am still amazed at how much he knows about the cars he sells.

John and Lisa Pullin 2015 Fusion / Tyler Smith

by from Stewartstown, PA |

Tyler Smith and Dave Waltrip were both very helpful in finding us the right car.