Land Rover Cherry Hill

New 866-731-8188
Used 888-259-3171
Service 888-227-5996

Best 4x4 By Far!

Service is horrible, cost is worse

by from Westville, NJ |

Servicing a Land Rover in Willow Grove PA to Cherry Hill NJ is a fine example of bad to worse. My perfectly working LR was brought to LR in Willow Grove to fix a front seal leak. They fixed it and the leak got worse. Willow Grove said they didn't do it. Brought vehicle to LR Cherry Hill, they said "somebody" did it incorrectly wherever it was fixed - without saying LR Willow Grove of course. LR Cherry Hill returned my car with a dashboard hanging off and wireds hanging out and said I did it. Then they fixed that and broke my radio - they of course said I did it. I complained in THEIR survey, and ERIC SILVA then TOLD me to come down and he'd fix it, then I was not to return to LR again - because I complained on a LR survey. Charming.. He implied I lied about LR breaking my dash and radio. Awful technicians who can't seem to put your car back together again, terrible, remorseless service manager lacking any kind of accountability, and the prices? Ouch. Very friendly people - until you ask then to fix what they broke, and they WILL break it. I do get it, fixing what they broke will take away from their bottom line and bonuses. They get offended if you ask: How could I have possibly broke my own radio, make a repaired oil leak worse, or take apart my own dash? But, being the only game in town, they do what they want - which is not to be accountable. Ever.

Fred Bean of Doylestown, PA

by from Pennsauken, NJ |

My contact was with Caitlin via the internet. I did speak with Caitlin on the phone as well. We email back in forth regarding a 2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor. My appointment was for Saturday June 14th @ 1:00pm. When I called Caitlin is was to ask about the warranty on the vehicle, it was as is. She gathered some information for me about a warranty. On Wednesday, I called to put a deposit on the SUV and she let me know that I would get my money back if for good reason I didn't keep the appointment. I decided against the deposit because I didn't want to take a chance and if my "reason" was not good enough, I would not get my deposit back. Anyway she let me know via email that she had some potential customers coming in to see the SUV, and I asked her to email me if the car sells, since I live in NJ and Doylestown was a ways away. The next morning I email Caitlin and she told me the vehicle was still for sale. On Saturday, I was in route to the dealership about 6 minutes away when my husband called to tell me they sold the car. Although I has driven for about 50 minutes, I still appreciated the call.

Land Rover of Cherry Hill, Nj

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

I went in and met with a female sales person and she was great ( she is pregnant, can't think of her name), however she got me in and out in no time, and we didn't have a lot of time because I was on my way to a 2nd job. I was able to put a down payment on the SUV. My only concern was the SUV didn't come with a warranty, It was as is, she was going to look into the price of the warranty and if it was too high she said she would give me back my deposit. The warranty was expensive and she returned my deposit and send me a receipt for the credit. Exceptional service.

Great people to deal with

by from Pittsgrove |

Have bought 3 land rovers from them over the years, and am looking forward to continuing the relationship