Hatfield Hyundai Subaru

1400 Auto Mall Dr, Columbus, OH 43228

New 888-255-0013
Used 888-250-7274
Service 877-392-4352

Central Ohio's ONLY dealer to ever win the Hyundai Board of Excellence Award 17 of our last 20 years!

My Review

by from Columbus, OH |

Best experience ever at a dealership....from the sales and business departments to the service department. Will continue doing business here as long as the money holds out.

Happy to Buy from Hatfield

by from DUBLIN,OH |

I am happy to buy my Subaru outback 2015 from Hatfield Subaru. Over all it is a good new car buying experience. Thanks to Eva for explaining me in detail about the car and being there helping me from beginning to end.

Love my new Subaru! Monte Curry was a great!

by from Athens, Ohio |

I would definitely recommend Hatfield and Monte Curry for buying a new Subaru. He was extremely knowledgeable and took time to make sure I knew all the features and qualities of the car. I felt he was fair, respectful, and easy to work with.

2006 jeep wrangler

by from Marion , Ohio |

I understand that I was buying a 2006 jeep wrangler at a Hyundai - Subaru dealership, I felt very rushed, if I didn't buy now on your terms, I wouldn't get the vehicle. I asked the sales manager and the salesman (Russel) about low engine coolant and a right rear break light and turn signal out. This was approx. 5:30 pm on the 5th. Russel told the sales manager to take 50 bucks off the price I would change it myself. 50 bucks wasn't taken off and it's a hell of lot more than a bulb!!!!!!!!!!! The whole socket had been damaged and was so full of grease I had very hard time getting the bulb out!!!! When I asked again about the tail light and engine coolant level I was told so sorry all are techs are done at 6, imagine that! I don't buy many vehicles, I ended up putting my own plates on the jeep, Russel damn near put then on upside down!!!!!!! GOOD LORD!

Hatfield Hyundai Subaru responded to this review

June 9, 2015

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for making you feel rushed and assure you this is not consistent with the quality customer service that we are capable of providing. We understand your frustration and we would love the opportunity to make this right. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to our General Manager Tim Tweed, at 800-458-6147 or through e-mail at tim.tweed@hatfieldhyundai.net. He looks forward to speaking with you.

Completely Satisfied

by from Dublin, OH |

Total Excellence. I got the EXACT car I wanted at the price I wanted. There was absolutely no pressure sales, I didn't need to haggle over the price, they gave me the right price right from the start. They gave me what my trade in was worth, again no haggling over the price there either. So structuring the deal was pretty much effortless (on my part). They're customer service is top notch, every one is friendly. They did a great job delivering the car spending plenty of time with me showing me how everything works, especially with the infotainment system. While their existing building is a bit small, they are in the process of building a new showroom & service department with 12 service bays and hopefully a car wash for their customers. This dealer is not the closest to where I live, but it was worth driving by the others to get to them. I'm very satisfied with the purchase process, they will service my new car. Couldn't be happier. I absolutely love my new Legacy and am very happy to say that the overall experience was great.

Hatfield Subaru / Mark Keppel = great experience!

by from Chillicothe Ohio |

I spec'd and purchased a Subaru Outback, loaded, from the factory - from Mark Keppel in Sales at Hatfield Subaru. I received the car in March and delivery was a little better than the 8-10 weeks quoted. I thorougly researched the Outback in advance, and was really impressed with the features - especially the high-end Harmon Kardon Audio, and all of the advanced electronics and safety features - especially EyeSight, I initially considered buying a car off the lot, but Mark offered a factory-purchase at a favorable price - AND - I personally could afford to wait and get the exact car I wanted. Mark was top-notch in offering a couple of purchase options I could live with. I have purchased 5 new cars over the years, and ALL prior cars had "something" that needed repaired upon receipt - a rattle, a paint defect - SOMETHING. I've now had my Outback for 3 months with NO complaints. The car is perfect. There was one dealer prep issue - they did not remove the protective coating off of the alloy wheels at delivery - but I doubt the dealership will let that happen again. Bottom line - I strongly recommend Hatfield Subaru and Salesman Mark Keppel to anyone considering a new Subaru vehicle purchase.

Great SERVICE ALWAYS A FRIENDLY/PROFESSIONAL STAFF

by from COLUMBUS, OHIO |

Long time customer, will continue to buy from and use this Super Service Center, A special thanks to Ann Hill in Service, she always has a smile, and is professional and friendly, and is willing to go the extra mile to make sure the service is always top notch. THANK YOU!!!! This is the only dealership I will use Thank each and everyone for a 5 Star experience.

Friendly and helpful

by from Columbus, OH |

Mr. Jordan was extremely helpful finding a car that would fit my needs. He was friendly and went out of his way to work with me. I was very happy with my purchase and will recommend him to my friends.

Great Credit Buyer

by from Westerville, Ohio |

I was treated with absolute disregard and zero respect by Hatfield Hyundai. I clearly identified the used car I wanted to buy. First they could not find me the key to test drive the car I wanted so I had to drive a different model. I was pre-approved by my bank and had my car insurance ready for immediate possession. Even with all that, the salesman did not return my call for 24 hours so I could meet again for purchase. I gave the salesman my offer over the phone and he did not return my call. I had to call him again 4 hours later to see if we can meet to close the deal. He then tells me that someone is coming in a hour later to buy the car and he could not sell me the car. He then tried to get me to buy a car he knew I did not want. I asked why this happened, and he said the other customer put a deposit on the car so I could not buy it. I was never offered this opportunity even though they knew I was a serious buyer. I suspect they had the keys all along but was stalling for this other customer. I would never recommend this dealership and I have 6 family members who own Hyundai, but now they will take their business to another Hyundai dealership.

Hatfield Hyundai Subaru responded to this review

March 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We apologize for this miscommunication and understand your frustration. We assure you we had no intention of offending you and hope to reach an agreement with you soon on an alternate vehicle. Thank you so much for your patience through this process.

First real car Purchase - Mr Juan the BEST

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I would like to share that the staff are very nice and make you feel really comfortable and welcome to their facility. Mr. Juan was straight forward with his questions, did not beat around the bush about anything. Asked for all the information required and kept checking to see which bank would do financing....I was impressed. By the time he was done and told me of my approval status my face was numb but he never showed any emotion all because he knows his job all to well. It still has not settled that I am driving a new car but I am sure I will get used to it. With God's help Mr. Juan did everything in his control to give me the status of approval and send me on the way with my new vehicle....all of my referrals will be to him and the finance manager of whom I cannot remember his name but I can tell you very friendly as well...Try Hatfield you can't go wrong.

Mr. Juan the best

by from Columbus, Ohio |

After being turned down by many financial institutions I turned to Hatfield Subaru as my final challenge. Countless hours of time waisted elsewhere was worth the wait at Hatfield Subaru, i never seen nothing like it. Where I was negative Mr. Juan remained very positive and worked very diligently to get me financed. Mr. Juan knows his job and he has lots of recognition to prove it. I would refer anyone to him after all I came home with a 2012 Kia Soul because he never lost hope. If you are looking to rebuild your credit and are willing to take suggestions offered letting go of your own demands you will be successful. All of my questions and concerns were addressed and I couldn't be happier. Let me also add I did not have to spend my entire day at one dealership. ...go Mr. Juan you are the best and thank you.