Jim Foreman Buick GMC Cadillac

242 E Columbia St, Springfield, OH 45503

Internet Find

by from Brookville, OH |

Pleasant experience! Car was as presented in internet ad and staff was very helpful.

Jim Foreman Buick GMC Cadillac responded to this review

January 20, 2014

Thank You for your purchase Ed, If there is anything that you need please don't hesitate to call! Scott

No Stress Purchase

by from Centerville, OH |

I had been looking for a new vehicle for about 6 weeks. I searched on line and visited nearby dealerships in the Dayton area and in the Hot Springs, Arkansas area when on vacation. I also had a friend who goes to the local auctions looking for me. I saw a Foreman-Blair internet ad for the Acadia and placed a call to the dealership that was answered by Scott Lozon. He gave all the particulars on the car which sounded promising except for the interior color, but worth a look. My wife and I came to the dealership and inspected the car and took it for a drive. It was a good fit for our needs except for that black interior. Instead of trying to "sell" us, Scott was very helpful in presenting options to us that included converting the cloth seats to leather to reduce the problem of dealing with pet hair and also changing the seat color to gray leather. He placed several calls to Pro-Trim for us to make sure what they could do and even discovered that it was possible to eliminate the cloth on the back of the seats as well. As a result of Scott's friendly approach, wealth of ideas and the avoidance of any sort of a hard close, we ended up completing the purchase and customizing the interior of the car to eliminate the objections we had regarding the interior. I must also mention that Jim Ream was involved in researching options for us from the beginning and was very supportive and a good listener as we worked through the ultimate solution. He has excellent people skills and puts you at ease from the moment you meet him. If I owned the dealership, I would want my people to conduct themselves the way Scott and Jim did. PC12312011

Very Happy!

by from London, OH |

I had been searching for a VW Eos for awhile. When I found it on cars.com at Foreman-Blair, I decided to go and test drive the car. The experience with salesman Tony Lane was very positive. He always had my best interests in mind and always presented himself in a professional manner. He and Sales Manager Scott Lozan worked with me to accomplish the best deal possible. If you are looking for a car, I would recommend you pay a visit to Tony and Scott!

GREAT Service

by from Stuart, Florida |

While traveling west on my annual visit to South Central Utah, the transfer case of my 2001 GMC Sierra 3/4 ton Pickup, began its interior self distruct. I drove to the lot arriving that sunday eve, and on Monday, Veterans Day, Foreman Blair opened @ 7:30, immediately began their assist to me,( which included use of a vehicle), and even overnighting the replacement part , so that on tuesday afternoon I resumed my trip west. I was treated by the Foreman Blair Dealership like Royalty, with Honesty, Sincerity, Courtesy, and with an obvious sense of urgency concerning the repair. Foreman Blair represented to me all that is Good and Real, and in need in America today. God Bless all of the people of Foreman Blair. I am a VietNam Veteran,(1965/66, 1st Calvary Division Airmobile), and I feel especially honored and blessed to have been in their care on Veterans Day, 2012. Sincerely, William C. Merce

Great Sales People

by from Springfield,Ohio |

The staff was just wonderful. Jim Foreman was wonderful and hugh help. The easiest car I have ever bought.

You don't need to go Anywhere Else!!!

by from Springfield, OH |

What a fantastic place to do business. No High Pressure Sales. They are very favorable in price and quality of their used vehicles. Dean Blair, Mike Rachen and salesman Matt Crosbie made my experience an outstanding one. They make you feel comfortable and relaxed. They work to get you the very best deal at the lowest financing in the area. So, forget those other guys, just go to Foreman-Blair Pontiac and walk out a very relaxed and satisfied customer. Great doing business with them!!!

Customer

by from Springfield,Ohio |

Excellent service. The salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Very Pleased

by from Springfield, OH |

I am very happy with the sales and service that I received from this dealership. They are very professional and knowledgeable with the cars that they have on their lot. This is the second car that I have bought from this dealership and plan to shop there for any future purchases. I truly believe they can be trusted. Tony Lane made sure that I was comfortable in knowing about the car I purchased, before leaving the lot. Management, financing and repair shop were all very helpful in me making the decision to buy the car. I appreciate their help and feel comfortable in knowing that if I need anything else, I can count on them. Thanks!

cadilac sts