Land Rover Flatirons

Used 888-541-3836
Service 888-543-6319

Enjoyed my experience at Land Rover Flatirons

by from Broomfield, CO |

I purchased a 'like new' used car at Land Rover Flatirons and I could not be more pleased. The people were professional and took care of my needs. The car when I pulled up to take it home was immaculate. Very pleased with my experience and I recommend them to others..

February 26, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you were pleased with the experience and we appreciate the recommendation. Enjoy your new ride and call us if you need anything!

Great sales experience Great detail shop work

by from Denver |

This year I purchased my third Land Rover from Land Rover Flatirons. The salesman I used was Jeff Smith. Jeff knew what I needed as a customer went straight to management got the green light worked out all the details and off I went in my third purchase from them. No hassle no haggling just darn right good business.

Above and beyond the call of duty

by from Lakewood, CO |

We were searching for a specific Range Rover Sport and Bob chased the globe to find our perfect Sport!!!!

Bought A NEW RANGE ROVER SPORT

by from Lone Tree, Colorado |

We drove from Southeast Denver because we had heard good things about the dealership. we weren't disappointed. Professional and accommodating is the best description of our experience. Would recommend to others. Well worth the drive.

ONCE YOU TRY A LAND ROVER ........

by from Big Horn, Wyoming |

......you will never go to anything else!!! I bought a used LR3 as a fluke and absolutely love it!!! His name is Sir Lancelot and he goes anywhere...extremely comfy on highway trips and equally on dirt roads.... Everyone at Flat Irons is very knowledgeable and helpful!! All the service personnel are great!! Lance is running like a dream and we come all the way from Big Horn, Wyoming to get him serviced!!! Thank you for being so accomodating when we arrive!! Paula

Customer Service Agent, Paul went over and above!

by from Loveland, Colorado |

I worked very closely with Paul, in Customer Service. He was extremely knowledgeable and friendly and kept me updated during my cars repair process. He offered great suggestions and really listened to my needs over the phone before coming into the dealership. I would definitely recommend Flatirons Land Rover!

Amazing service!

by from Broomfield, CO |

I had a fantastic experience. Will definitely be referring friends!!

Way beyond the call of Duty!

by from Boulder, CO |

I had my Evoque repaired at Flatirons with Paul's help and he did a fantastic job of communicating and get the work done on time and right the first time. He actually made getting body work done tolerable.

Exceeding Expectations

by from Boulder, CO |

Bob Prideaux helped me acquire a new Range Rover Sport and the experience was superb. The professionalism from Bob was appreciated in every facet from the test drive where I thought the car might roll on its side on the test course to showing me all the features to crisp follow up when one requested item needed to be installed. I love the car, I love the dealership and count me in as a referral. Best regards, Frank

April 29, 2015

Frank- Thank you very much for your review! We're so happy to hear that you love your car and our team! We welcome you to the family and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks!

Amazing service, fast & Very Professional

by from Denver CO |

Fast and easy and extremely professional and service focused

April 29, 2015

Lindsay & Todd - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We look froward to providing you amazing service again. Thanks!

Great used car buying experience!

by from Parker, Colorado |

I had been searching for the perfect used Jeep for about a year. I finally found what I was looking for and went to Flatirons to check it out. I was extremely pleased with the entire experience, including the prep and the care given to the vehicle, the relaxed atmosphere, and the honest approach by Jason. I would highly recommend Jason and the team at Flatirons for any car purchase!

February 26, 2015

Brian - Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy you found the Jeep you were looking for and chose to do business with us. Enjoy the new ride and call us if you need anything in the future!