Land Rover Flatirons

1500 Coalton Rd, Louisville, CO 80027

Used 800-796-1640

Great prices!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Jeff and Amanda were very helpful. I had a positive buying experience.

Best dealership experience

by from Denver, CO |

I was looking online for a new car and came across this dealer, I was working with Mark H through email, he was nice and fast at responding and getting me the info I requested. I really wanted to trade my current jeep in for a new jeep and had gone to two other dealers that would not work with me and were very rude. When I got to the Land Rover dealership I was burnt out and wasn't getting my hopes up. As soon as we met Mark I knew I was walking out with a new car, his personality was refreshing and I was showed the perfect car for me. When I got to finance they were willing to work a deal that made us both happy. So I left with my new Land Rover. A few days later Mark called just to check in. I am very impressed with Land Rover overall. Thank you to all who made this such an enjoyable experience.

April 25, 2014

Linsey - thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback! We really appreciate your kind words and your business. We're glad your experience with us was enjoyable and we look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again from all of us at Land Rover Flatirons

Great buying experinece!

by from Golden CO |

I recently purchased a 2008 Lexus GS 350 from Land Rover Flatirons. The buying experience was pleasant, seamless and led to 100% customer satisfaction. I love the car and would recommend Land Rover Flatirons to anyone seeking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

April 25, 2014

Donaldo - Thank you so much for your feedback and congratulations on your new Lexus! We're here for your vehicle needs so don't hesitate to call! Thanks again!

Awesome experience at Flatirons Land Rover!

by from Windsor, Co. |

Wow! What a fantastic experience! These days, customer service is usually not very good, but at Flatirons LR we were amazed by how we were treated! Everyone there was doing everything they could to make us feel like we were their only customers that day. Mark was an excellent salesman, absolutely no pressure, patient, honest, and most importantly he listened to us. The LR 3 we bought is no doubt a quality, dependable vehicle, and so fun to drive! Going through the process at Flatirons made it even better. Best car buying experience we've ever had.

March 18, 2014

Mike & Donna: Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate the feedback and we're happy to call you family. Enjoy your new ride and we'll see you soon! Don't hesitate to call if you need anything. Thanks again from all of us at Land Rover Flatirons

Great team makes for a great experience!

by from Westminster, CO |

After having my old LR3 that I purchased used elsewhere serviced at LRF, I knew it was the right place to buy a new Sport GT. Jeff was a fantastic sales guide that made the purchasing process painless, but I've found Paul and Fallon in the service and customer service areas to have made all the difference in ownership. Paul has been very helpful in explaining the service needs for my LR and Fallon has been absolutely amazing at scheduling, marketing, and fun events! It's rare for a car dealership to employ great people in all departments, and without any one of these 3 on the team, LRF wouldn't be the same. None of these people have snooty British accents and they don't do crumpets and tea--I would guess they like beer pong much better. Thanks to all 3 of you for your efforts and don't change a thing!

March 1, 2014

2thache - Thank you for your valuable feedback! We truly appreciate your business and enjoy working with you. We're here for all of your needs...so don't hesitate to call!

Great Long Distance Purchase

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Jeff and the Flatirons team made our purchase and delivery experience easy and fun! We're out of state customers who purchased via the internet - which was incredibly fast and easy! Jeff answered all of our additional questions quickly and we were able to negotiate all the details by phone and email in less than 48 hours. When we drove to pick up our Range Rover Sport, all of paperwork was ready and everyone was incredibly helpful and kind. I noticed the key wasn't quite working as we pulled out of the lot - and everyone was quick to help figure out it was a quick battery replacement; they replaced in both keys and we were on our way! We don't live close enough to stop by regularly but I expect we will purchase accessories and even get a few services at Flatirons!

February 27, 2014

Kim - Thank you very much for your feedback. We're beyond thrilled that you chose Land Rover Flatirons as your retailer and we know you'll love your new Sport. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks again from all of us!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Denver, CO |

I recently purchased a Range Rover Sport from Flatirons Land Rover. Mark Helliwell was my salesman and he was very thorough, explained many of the features of my new car and made the car purchasing experience comfortable, easy and even came in when he was sick to accommodate me. I have never purchased a new car before, but I would say that Flatirons Land Rover made it a smooth painless process. I highly recommend this dealership and thank Mark for the a great buying experience!!

February 18, 2014

Beau - Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear your purchase was a smooth process and we look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future. Thanks again and enjoy your new ride!

Great Dealership

by from Westminster, Co |

We had a great experience with Bob and the team, they were all very friendly and knowledgeable.. Bob was great at showing us all the different models and we never felt pressured. The transaction was easy and quick and the pick-up process was great, Bob answered all our questions and went over the entire vehicle front to back..

February 18, 2014

PamC - Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your time and kinds words! We're so pleased to hear about your experience and we look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again from all of us!

Recent service experience

by from Westminster, CO |

I want to share my recent service experience with Paul at Land Rover Flatirons. I brought in my 2008 Range Rover for some scheduled maintenance. As usual Paul was extremely friendly when I arrived and sent me on my way with a loaner vehicle. The repairs were completed on time and for the price I had been quoted. In addition, I live in CO and it had been snowing so my RR was filthy. When I picked up my vehicle the person who normally washes the vehicles was gone for the day so Paul washed it himself saying "I couldn't give you your vehicle back dirty!" That effort was above and beyond the call of duty and was greatly appreciated!

January 20, 2014

DaveB - Thank you for your valuable feedback and for trusting us with your Range Rover! We look forward to serving your vehicle needs to come. Thanks from all of us at Land Rover Flatirons!

Buying From Flatiron

by from fort Collins, co |

I went to Flatiron expecting the same old routine. I usually get two experiences from dealers, either they do not have time to waste on me assuming I cannot afford a new vehicle (my husband and I are both fairly young, and look even younger), or they try and shove a vehicle down my throat. I experienced neither of these issues at Flatirons. When we arrived Mark came out to greet us, as a friend not a salesman. He showed as around and took is directly to the car we requested to see. He did not sugarcoat any information and did not fail to answer our questions. I ended up buying a very different vehicle than what I had originally planned, but I was not dissappointed. The team was accomodating and honest. When they couldn't come down on price, they negotiated with us on other incentives. They respected our space and gave as as much time as we wanted to talk things over on our own. Truly, one of the best experiences I have ever had when buying a vehicle. I have no problem recommending them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

January 17, 2014

JWells: Thank you for your great review! We are always happy to hear from our customers and we're so pleased to welcome you to the family! We know you'll enjoy your new ride but if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks again from all of us at Land Rover Flatirons!