Land Rover Flatirons

1500 Coalton Rd, Louisville, CO 80027

I love getting my LR2 serviced at Landrover Flatir

by from Denver, CO |

I always enjoy getting my car serviced at Landrover Flatiron!~ Paul in the service departement is always so friendly!

April 29, 2013

Michelle: Thank you so much for your time and your kind words! We appreciate your business and we're so glad that you enjoy your visits with us. We hope to see you soon - don't hesitate to call us if you need anything. We are here to help!

Long Distance Repair

by from Rapid City, SD |

My recent Range Rover repair experience at Flatiron Land Rover was outstanding. I live over 300 miles away, and after discussing the problem I was having with Nichole in the service department, she made immediate arrangements to have my car transported to the service department. The transport company picked up my car less than an hour later! In under 24 hours, my car was evaluated, the problem detected and fixed and arrangements were made to get it back to me, which happened the next day. I am extremely satisfied with the "service after the sale" at Flatiron Land Rover. Every experience I have had with them has be enjoyable and trouble free. Nichole deserves special mention for making the process so easy for me. I would highly recommend them.

March 4, 2013

jtuma - Thank you for your great feedback. We value our relationship with you (even far away!) and we're so glad Nichole was able to help you out. If you need anything in the future, please give us a call! We look forward to serving you again.

Excellent customer service with Mark Maniko!

by from Telluride, Colorado |

Mark Maniko provided us with excellent customer service in our recent trade for a new car at Land Rover Flatirons in Denver! We recently traded our 2010 LR2 for a 2012. Mark fit the entire purchase process into our schedule and made it easy and pleasurable for us! We picked up the new car and drove home to Telluride. By the time we got home we wished we would have purchased the new 2013 model rather than the 2012. The next day I called Mark, expressed our desire, and he responded with "no problem, we will make it happen for you"! Mark quickly came back with terms that were totally acceptable to us and Mark offered to have the vehicle delivered to our door (a 6 hour drive one way)! The next day Mark had a driver bring the new car to our house, paperwork in hand, and he returned in the other vehicle! What other dealership will provide that level of customer service! Mark went over the top for us! Thank you mark...! Ron Klein Telluride, CO

March 4, 2013

Ron- Thank you for your great feedback! We hope you're still enjoying your new car and we appreciate your loyalty and your drive to come see us! If there's anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. We are here for all your Land Rover needs. We hope to see you soon!

First Time Purchse of a Land Rover

by from Loveland, CO |

I recently went to Flatirons Land Rover to look at their vehicles. The sales man who I was greeted by first was very friendly and at the same time professional. My wife and I spent well over 3 hours there going vehicle by vehicle. I originally had one vehicle in mind but after seeing, sitting in and talking about with Tim Jolicoeur I went another direction. We ended up looking at the Range Rover, and took it for a test drive. Tim spent alot of time asking questions as to what I was looking for, what I needed it for to help fit me in the vehicle that was best for my needs. We ended up purchasing a Range Rover, throughout that process the entire staff at Flatirons was extremely helpful. Tim kept in constant contact with me while my vehicle was being prepped and ready for pick up. The staff did a great job getting it ready.

February 22, 2013

CJ- Thank you for your valuable feedback! We hope you're still enjoying your new Range Rover. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to as. We're here for all your Land Rover (Range Rover) needs!

Am I the only one?

by from Boulder, CO |

I took my car in to have a few things repaired and to get a new electronic key. This was three days ago. The car was ready on the first day, but the service manager forgot my key order so I had to wait another day because it was near closing time. So on the second day my husband dropped me off after work to pick up the car and the new key. But when I went to use my key, my original key that had worked perfectly fine prior to this horrible experience, nothing happened. They took my original key and told me again, that since it was almost closing time, that I should take one of their loners and come pick the car and keys up the following day. Did I mention that this trip is 45 minutes out of my way ONE WAY? Now we're on the third day and I got a call from the service manage saying that they can't get the key to program but they'd SELL ME ONE. What?!? Why do I have to fork over more money for something that happened to my key while they were in possession of it? I tried to explain the ridiculousness of what they were trying to do and all I got was that "these things happen sometimes" and that "there's nothing more we can really do". My husband called and was told a supervisor would be calling him, but that was several hours ago. I don't think they plan to make things right. I guess I will start taking my business to another dealership, which is too bad because we had talked about buying a new range rover in the next couple of months. I guess someone else will make that sale for us.

February 19, 2013

Amanda: We sincerely appreciate your comments. We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience. All of us at Land Rover Flatirons take great customer service seriously and can assure you that this is a rare occurrence. We looked into your visit and found that the original key is an electronic remote that unfortunately failed while the vehicle was in our possession. However, the vehicle is over 8 years old and has over 134,000 miles so failures like these do occasionally happen. We understand that it's hard to accept that these things happen, so we paid for the new key and had the job completed prior to your review going live. We do apologize for any lost or delayed communication as we will always do our best to make sure we provide the best ownership experience. We also hope you will return to our location and look forward to working with you again.

A Terrific Experience!

by from Denver, CO |

Our recent car buying experience at Land Rover Flatirons was terrific! Our sales person, Tim, was attentive without being pushy. He took the time to show us how the vehicle performed on and off road. He also went through all the buttons and options so that we knew what all the extras were for. Tim demonstrated that he truly cared about our experience when he called about a week after we purchased the vehicle to ask how we were enjoying it and answer any additional questions we might have had. We would highly recommend Tim and look forward to working with him in the future!

A Terrific Experience!

by from Denver, CO |

Our recent car buying experience at Land Rover Flatirons was terrific! Our sales person, Tim Jolicoeur, was attentive without being pushy. He took the time to show us how the vehicle performed on and off road. He also went through all the buttons and options so that we knew what all the extras were for. Tim demonstrated that he truly cared about our experience when he called about a week after we purchased the vehicle to ask how we were enjoying it and answer any additional questions we might have had. We highly recommend Tim and look forward to working with him in the future!

February 15, 2013

Bourne: Thank you for your valuable and kind feedback! We're so happy to welcome you to the family and look forward to assisting you in the future. If there's anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here for all of your Land Rover needs!

Best Ever!

by from Steamboat Springs, CO |

Ok let me start with the bad (First Dealership), and go to the good ( Land Rover Of Flatirons)! Me, and my wife just had our second child, and with a new born we knew it was time to buy a larger vehicle so after looking online for about two weeks we knew what we wanted! We live about four hours from Denver in steamboat spring, co, and with two kids the drive seemed to be almost 15 hours. We found our Vehicle at another dealership, and at Land Rover Of Flatirons, but we drove to the other dealership first because the sales person on the phone said everything was ready to go??.. So we finally made it! to the other dealership, what a joke that was after the long drive down with all the traffic and two kids the sale person did a switch on the vehicle? So let me digress and get to the good part! So we called our Sale Man (TIM) The best car buying experience I have ever had! We get to the Land Rover Dealership, He had our car Ready to go! Great but after our horrible experience at the other dealership, It really did look too good to be true so I kept waiting for the catch, but it never came (Tim) walked us step by step, we told him what had happened at the other dealership, and that we were just ready to go home. After about 30 minutes We Were Done! We bought the car for cheaper than the other dealership had said they could do on the phone, and we got top dollar for our trade??. I normally read reviews and never really believe them, But let me tell you don?t take my word for it just walk into Land Rover Of Flatirons and ask for Tim and you will not be disappointed!!!! Sencerly A Very Happy Customer Patrick & Arianna T

February 14, 2013

Patrick & Arianna, Thank you very much for your great comments! We are so pleased to hear about your experience and hope you're enjoying your new car! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask; we're here for all your vehicle needs.

bob damico

by from boulder co |

service is excellent at this dealer promt attention when they say they care they really do Paul the service manager takes care of you like your his only cudtomer very pleasant and informative

February 14, 2013

Bobby D: We sincerely appreciate your comments and hope you're still enjoying your Land Rover. If there's anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to ask; we're here for all your Land Rover needs!

by from Arvada, CO |

I never mind taking my vehicle in for service at Land Rover Flatirons. Paul and Randy are always very friendly. They give me updates on the progress of my vehicle. I usually wait while the service is performed, and when they're not too busy, when have fun conversations. The service has always been exceptional and performed correctly the first time, and on time, or earlier. I recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a fine vehicle and outstanding service. Mark who guided me through the purchasing process is great, too! I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership and see no reason to go anywhere else.

February 9, 2013

Sue, Thank you for your review. We know our lives can get busy so it means a lot to us that you took the time to voice your opinions! We look forward to working with you again soon.