Land Rover Flatirons

1500 Coalton Rd, Louisville, CO 80027

Used 800-796-1640

Great Service, excellent follow up

by from Denver, CO |

I came in to Flatirons with the intention of looking at cars for the future, but ended up walking out with a great pre-owned vehicle that same day. Tim may have only been at LRF for a few weeks but was excellent in working to answer all of my questions and organizing my trade in. In a little over 2 hours I had a different car. The best part is the follow-up from the staff. They have gone above and beyond to make sure that I am satisfied with my purchase. I just wish their service center was open on Saturdays as it is not possible for the average worker to get out of work before 5 to get their car serviced.

February 15, 2013

J.Foran, Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. We appreciate it! We're so happy that you're satisfied with our team and we hope you're still enjoying your new car. Please don't hesitate to call us if there's anything we can do; we are here for you!

Definitely Exceeds Expectations

by from Lone Tree, CO |

I had an exceptional purchase experience at Land Rover Flatirons which has since been followed by a service experience which absolutely exceeded my expectations. The concierge service made it nearly effortless for me to get my vehicle serviced from Lone Tree. The team was highly competent, responsive and simply a pleasure to work with. Exceptional service is so rare in today's world, and it is something I unfortunately expect when making such a major purchase. Land Rover Flatirons, Felix, Paul and the team certainly do not disappoint.

February 15, 2013

LoneTreeMom: Thank you very much for your kind comments. We're happy to hear you come to see us despite the long drive. We sincerely appreciate our relationship with you. We hope you're still enjoying your car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great customer service

by from Brighton, CO |

Had the opportunity to get into a 2012 LR4 with the great help of Tim, Flatirons Sales Associate. He provided us with all the information we needed and was very prompt in answering any questions we had. The transaction went very smooth due to his total attention to our needs. This is our second LR4 and we couldn't be more pleased with the service and attention we have received from the Flatirons LandRover staff. They are exceptional.

February 15, 2013

Asalball: Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. We're so happy to hear your experience with us was "exceptional" and we look forward to assisting you in the future. If there's anything we can do for your, please don't hesitate to ask. We are here for all your Land Rover needs!