Dutro Outlet

Dutro Outlet

6 N Maysville Ave, Zanesville, OH 43701

Used 888-516-5129

If you didn't buy from Dutro's you paid too much

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

by from Grove City, OH |

I live in Grove City and had been to dealerships in this area and they did not want to deal and were lacking in customer service skills. My Dad had bought from Dutro in the past and I called him and asked what he had thought of the experience and he said he had received excellent service. I then looked on the internet at a truck that I was interested in, called the salesman Tom Hardman and spoke with him. The next day I went down to the dealership and purchased the truck. Tom knew his business, was professional and assisted me. I then saw Heather in finance who was also great! I arrived at the dealership at 2pm and was back in Grove City by 6pm with my new truck (including the hour drive each way.) I doubt I will ever purchase another vehicle from anyone other than Dutro again. I just can't say enough about the dealership. Thanks so much!!!!!

GOOD COMMUNICATION

by from PITTSBURGH,PA. |

I WAS CALLED ABOUT A CAR I WAS INTERESTED IN PROMPTLY,I DID NOT PURCHASE THE CAR BUT I WAS TREATED PROFESSIONALLY.

Dutro Outlet responded to this review

June 17, 2013

Steelerfan, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. We love to hear to feedback from our customers! Good luck on your purchasing journey!