Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1130 Automall Dr, Columbus, OH 43228

New 888-803-1468
Used 888-802-8415
Service 866-901-2752

We will put a Smile on your face. Every customer. Every vehicle. Every day.

Great job as always!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Phil and the crew in service always go above and beyond when I bring my Wrangler in for service. The free car wash is always nice! Two thumbs up!

June 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to serving you with any Maintnance you may need.

Great buying experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Came in looking for a Ram 1500 in a specific color. Met Scott Worman at the door and he took the time to ask all the right questions about the type, make and accessories we were looking for. With information in hand we went to the exact truck we were looking for. Scott was extremely knowledgeable about this vehicle and answered all our questions and pointed out features we didn't know were on the Ram 1500. From start to finish it was the most pleasant buying experience. I appreciated not having to play the usual game of back and forth. The GM worked with me and we closed the deal in a short period of time. Fair trade in for my vehicle. Now it was in to see Greg Stynchula the finance guy and he also was professional courteous and didn't play the usual up sale games and for that I appreciated it. Quick and easy filling out the paperwork and enjoyed the conversation I had with him. I will recommend Performance to family and friends looking to purchase a car as well as plan to return for replacement of my second vehicle soon.

excellent all around dealer

by from Columbus |

If you are looking for a dodge don't hesitate to go see Donna, I was treated very well and they went completely out of their way to make sure I got the car I wanted. Service dept has been great, and very fast at getting me back on the road all in a lunch hour.

Drew and Greg are the guys to see!

by from Prospect, OH |

Quick, easy, and no hassles! We spent days with a local dealership to purchase a very similar vehicle and still did not leave with it. Came hear met Drew/Greg and left that night with the vehicle. I had a couple issues and they were fixed without any argument.

June 17, 2014

Thank you for purchasing your vehicle here, car buying can be a stressful process, and we try to make it as joyful and easy as possible. We look forward to working with you and welcome you to our family. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Great Buying Experience and Salesman

by from Columbus, Oh |

I just purchased a custom made Wrangler Rubicon X Unlimited from Drew Haag. I have been dealing with Drew since this summer on working out exactly what type of Jeep I needed. Drew was great to deal with the entire time. He is the new age sales person, not pushy or shady but rather completely honest and open with prices and trade-in quote. He would email back immediately (even when he was off for paternity leave). I emailed him exactly what I wanted to pay for the jeep and what I wanted for my trade-in. We setup a time to meet and signed the paperwork- no questions asked. I spent my time to workout a great price which allowed me to work with several dealers in the region. I asked each dealer to give me an out-the-door price with all the breakdown costs. I emailed about 12 dealers and Drew was the only sales representative who did exactly as requested on the first email response. He is extremely professional to deal with and made the experience enjoyable. I pickup my Jeep in 6-8 weeks and "finalize" the sale at this time. I will leave a final review at this time, but as of now have only positive experiences with both Performance and Drew Haag.

June 29, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and kind words! We strive to maintain excellent customer service, and make everyone's experience as smooth, and easy as possible. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Quick, easy and just plain excellent

by from Columbus, Ohio |

After having a horrible experience at another local Jeep dealership, I found the Grand Cherokee I was looking for at Performance CJD. Drew Haag returned my e-mails, met with me in person, showed me the car, took my info and found me a fantastic deal. I was in on Columbus day, so no banks were open. Rather then wait around, Drew did an excellent job communicating with me on Tuesday and by Tuesday evening, everything was taken care of. I would definitely go back to Performance. PC12312011

Disgusted!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I am so disgusted! I can't believe that the following happened. I took my car in for an oil change and it was returned to me with much damage to my driver side door. I asked what happened and no one seems to know. Anyone and everyone who saw my car before I did should have brought it to my attention but NO ONE DID. There was no way to open and close the door so I entered and exited from the passenger side door. I have a left hip replacement and it is very difficult to climb over from the driver side to the passenger side. I contacted my insurance company. Thankfully, I have a loaner car and my car is at the body shop getting repaired. I am still waiting for the dealership to take responsibility.

Dodge Dakota

by from Lancaster, OH |

The process was long (4 hours) but the outcome was great.

Hello?

by from Canal Winchester |

I was out yesterday 3/6/13 looking for a used truck, and I got out of my car, walked around and looked at several, and walked up to the used car building, and there was nobody there.....so I left, I will buy this weekend, and it will not be from Performence.....

March 7, 2013

I sincerely apologize for the lack of customer service you encountered yesterday. We are in the process of getting out used car building open and functional with our staff so experiences like this do not occur. I would appreciate another opportunity to show you we can meet and exceed your needs in the purchase of your next vehicle. Please note that I will be the one to take of all your needs to make sure you're treated right. I would also like to show you how sincere I am in my apology and commitment to providing you better service by offering you a free oil change on your current vehicle or on the purchase of your new vehicle here. We have extended our service hours for the convenience of the customer, which includes Sunday hours as well, so you're able to fit your free oil change into your schedule. I hope you will accept my apology and are willing to give us another chance to make it right. Thank you, Dave DeLauter General Manager Cell number 937-243-9757

Service center disaster

by from Columbus, Ohio |

We purchased a JEEP Commander a year ago, I thought if I took my car to a dealer we would get the best capable service. Was we WRONG,our Jeep is worse now then it was when we took it there. We had the car serviced before our vacation to be safe. We spent $600 to have the A/C & lines repaired the air is now running loud & isnt as cold as it should be. They were also checking why the check engine light was coming on, it still comes on. They were repairing the left front cylinder, it is still whinning when you turn the wheel. Basically I want my car repaied correctly, i truly thought if we used a Jeep dealer for repair our car would be fixed right! Very dissapointed!