Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1130 Automall Dr, Columbus, OH 43228

New 888-803-1468
Used 888-802-8415
Service 866-901-2752

We will put a Smile on your face. Every customer. Every vehicle. Every day.

Nathan Haughton great customer service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I was interested in a 2010 Dodge Nitro which this dealer had on their lot. I sent a email and was responded to promptly by Nathan. He asked me what my wants and needs were and he delivered. Everything was straight forward and quick. I would recommend Nathan to handle your business and I will return in the future.

January 29, 2015

Steven, Thank you for your kind words, we know Nathan appreciates it. We are so happy everything worked out for you and we hope you're enjoying your new Dodge Nitro. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Forget this place

by from Galloway, Ohio |

If you want your pristine car interior dirtied with grease and grit, cap gone from the oil filler, your truck driven 4 miles on a joy ride, and your appointment for a free oil change (because of the joy ride) not entered into the computer this is the place for you. Also, is it really necessary to turn the a/c on full blast (changed from automatic), the radio turned to the employee's favorite channel and the seat pushed back as far as it will go and the back tilted as far as it can go - these are our vehicles and we take excellent care of them. Too bad this dealer doesn't.

2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Series Big Horn

by from Mount Sterling, OH |

We met with Nathan Haughton on a Sunday afternoon about 4:30. My husband drove the 2015 Dodge Ram and was very impressed. Nathan ran some numbers and we liked what we saw so we completed the deal. Nathan was very courteous, knowledgeable. We were in and out of there in an hour and half which was nice because we have purchased other vehicles from the same dealer for the past 15 years and it was nice not to have to spend all day. All and all we are pleased with our purchase.

2012 Highlander

by from Columbus, OH |

I purchased a 2012 Highlander on 8/12/15. I was initially contacted by Tim on 8/11/15 and went in the next day. Tim was off that day; however I was assisted by Nathan and everything went great from the test drive all the way to getting financed. I received an outstanding trade in allowance toward the purchase of the Highlander. I was assisted by Rodney during the financing stage of the buying process and everything was spot on. Nathan and Rodney were able to answer every question and concern that I had during the buying process. The buying process took a little over an hour and a half to complete from test drive to final document signed. I received no less than outstanding service throughout the buying process from Nathan and Rodney. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

poor customer service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

took my van in at 8:45 to be repaired and was told it would take 1hour and a half or 2 hours to repair. I waited and waited and 3 and a half hours later I decided to see what was going on with it. I was told it was done over an hour or ago and no one even bothered to let me know it was done. I guess going to lunch was more important than letting your customer know the van was done. If I had known it would take 4 hours I would have made arrangements for someone to come get me. I did talk to a manager who took some off the price of my repair. My time is important to me. I had things I had to do instead of sitting around for 4 hours when I could have been out of there sooner. They need to put the customer first and not themselves. I will never go back again for anything. Hope you enjoyed your lunch RICHARD !!!!!!!!

great dealer cares about there customers

by from galloway ohio |

brad muirfield and john okoye treated me excellent and gave me a great deal

great service

by from Galloway oh |

great buying experience when I visited the first time I had a negative experience with a salesman then I came back and spoke to Brad Muirfield and he made everything right I would go back in a heartbeat John okoye also helped out and is a very nice guy I came out feeling like I got a good deal and didn't get ripped off financing was a breeze I was in and out in 20 minutes or less can't say enough good things about this place

Service up front, not after the deal.

by from Fairborn, OH |

We bought a used Lexus 330 ES in Oct. Researched this and was a fair price. The salesman was nice though seemed to "fill in the answers" to questions. We were told the navigation system would be updated and about a warranty (this comes into play later). As we're signing the papers, the lady assisting made comments to my husband about how we had just purchased a "high ticket repair car", added along with a nod and a wink. She also didn't seem to consider I was there, except for getting a signature. The GM gave me his card, with his cell, and said if our experience was less than Disney to call him. After the experience at signing, I left feeling like we made a huge mistake. Once home, we discussed and I called the GM that week. He asked if we were offered a warranty and I assured him we weren't. He said he'd "check into it" and that she shouldn't have made those comments. I assured him this was a less than Disney experience. I also asked about getting the navigation updated. I gave him a couple days to call back, and hearing nothing, I called. Several times over the next few weeks. Left messages on his cell, his work number, no response. As the 30 day tag was due to expire, we still didn't have the title. My husband called and after about 15 messages, got someone who didn't have a good reason, seemed unconcerned. We purchased another temporary tag. Called them, again. The man that answered said he'd reimburse us, had to get the title from the other person? Wait, shouldn't they have had that before they sold it to us? We did get it, a week later. No reimbursement. No navigation update. No warranty (not even an offer!) No Disney experience. We're looking to get out daughter a different car after graduation this year. We had considered them. Probably not.

February 3, 2015

We are terribly sorry about your less than stellar experience with us. We have a new GM, and I know he would like nothing more than to talk with you. Please call and ask to speak with Ted Johnson, he is the new General Manager. He can be reached at 614-272-0000. Again our deepest apologies.

Speacial thanks to Mr. Joe Goodwin

by from Dayton Ohio |

I would like to thank everyone at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, for giving me another great car buying experience. The customer service is excellent I would like to give a special thanks to Mr. Joe Goodwin and his entire staff, every one was very, very nice, and went out there way to make sure that I was comfortable thru out my car buying experience. The buying process was great there were no hassles and no hoops to jump through. This is the second vehicle that I have purchased with Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, and both times was very impressed with the vehicles and the price, I am also very impressed with the cleanliness of the facility, and where it is located. I live an hour away, and the dealerships in town can't even stack up to the hospitality that I received at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram thru out both of my car buying experiences. I have been telling friends were to go for their next vehicle, I will continue to purchase my vehicles from Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, they have gained a faithful customer. Again special thanks to Mr. Joe Goodwin and his entire staff.

December 29, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words, we greatly appreciate it. We look forward to working with you and any friends and family you may send here :) Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Go to the Head of the Class Joe Goodwin!

by from Worthington, Ohio |

I have been shopping for an SUV for the last 6 months, going back and forth between new, used, lease, buy, Jeep, Honda, Kia,this dealer, that dealer, etc until I was ready to give up and drive my old car for one more season. As a teacher, I did my homework regarding features and brands, but was not finding the golden apple. Frustrated, discouraged, defeated. This was until a friend from another dealership suggested me to Performance Auto.Joe Goodwin contacted me regarding my True Car quote. I texted Joe my preferences before meeting him the next day and when I arrived, he was ready with vehicles selected to meet my wishes, loads of background on Jeeps and the competent,confident, but laid-back style I wanted to work with. Brad, his manager, was equally welcoming and knowledgable and we forged a fantastic lease deal! The experience was first class from bell to bell. I highly suggest you work with these fine gentlemen when shopping for a vehicle. The Jeep Patriot I leased from Performance is just what I hoped to find. Thank you!

December 22, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We are so happy you enjoyed your experience, and hope you are enjoying your new Jeep Patriot. Thanks again for your business and your kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from West Central Ohio |

Scott was very friendly, helpful, I would recommend the dealership.

December 3, 2014

Hi Natalie, Thank you for your kind words, we know Scott will appreciate it, as we all do. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to a lifelong relationship with you :)