Bobby Layman Chevrolet

3900 West Broad St, Columbus, OH 43228

New 888-453-5817
Used 888-453-0542
Service 888-453-7197

Very Happy with my new cruze

by from columbus, oh |

I just bought a brand new car from Bobby Layman, and I am very happy with my buying experience. The salesman helped me find the car that had all of the features I was looking for, and I got it for a price that is lower than I have seen it anywhere else. They made it very quick and painless. I will definitely look at bobby layman first next time I am shopping for a car.

September 17, 2011

I am glad to hear that you are happy with your new vehicle. Thank you for choosing Bobby Layman Chevrolet, and if can help you with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us at 614-704-3900.

Terrible Service and Rude

by from Hilliard, OH |

The service department at Bobby Layman fixed a heating issue on my 2008 Impala in October of 2013. In October of 2014 I started having the same issues. I called see if anything would be covered under warrantly since it was the same issue and it was a week short of a year since the repairs. I was told I would need to bring the car in before they could determine if anything would be covered. The service department said the earliest they could get me in was the following week at 12:30. Was told I had to bring the car at that time for repairs. I took a half day of vacatio to take the care in. When I arrived I was told nothing would be covered under warranty. I was also told the car would need to be left over night because they would not look at it to the following day. This upset me because I made an appointment for repairs and was never told the car would need to be left over night. Told the service person that I had no way to get home and no way to get to work the following day. His comment was leave the car or don't leave the car. I did not leave the car.

poor customer service

by from columbus ohio |

I purchased a car from them June 2013 the sales man who sold me the car told me I only had to be in the car for a year then I can trade in I went in after my year and he is no longer working there and they told me I couldn't trade my car in then months went bye a get a call from Jason who said I can trade my car in gave all my information and now he is not returning my calls this company have bad customer services

Bought a used Ford

by from Columbus, oh |

I never thought I would buy a ford from a Chevy dealership but I wanted a f150 newer model and contacted the store. They were very quick to get back to me and I bought it a week later. Pleased with my experience.

June 24, 2014

We appreciate your business and we hope that you will recommend us to your friends and family who are in search of their next vehicle. Thank you from Bobby Layman Chevrolet

Service regular

by from Obeys, oh |

I bring all of my cars here for service. I appreciate the fact that the service technicians are actually certified. That's not the case says so do your research people!

June 25, 2014

Thank you and we appreciate your continued business here at Bobby Layman Chevrolet.

New Camaro Owner!

by from Dublin, oh |

I purchased my first brand new car this week! I was so nervous in the process and used cars.com to find the best deal but was hesitant that everything wonks be as it seemed. It was that and more! I received the price I was looking for with no run around and was treated great. I couldn't be happier!

Excellent Service!

by from Columbus, OH |

I have been a customer of Bobby Layman Chevrolet for over 20 years. From my first vehicle to my most recent one, the service here has done nothing but improved. They genuinely care about customer needs.

Excellent Service!

by from Columbus, OH |

by from Hilliard, oh |

I've been a long time customer at a Bobby Layman both for service and sales. The new service facility is so incredible. I feel like family when I'm there.