Bobby Layman Chevrolet

Used 877-236-3220
Service 877-231-2148

Guest services

by from Columbus Ohio |

Our family has purchased cars through jerry Mahon he really goes above and beyond to provide an excellent experience. The service department is always very prompt and through as well.

Guest services

by from Columbus Ohio |

Was a loyal customer, now just a former customer

by from Columbus OH |

Had a C5 Corvette for many years that I purchased before moving to Columbus. Serviced regularly here. So naturally I looked to them first. When I found a decent used car on their lot, I surprised 4 out of 5 salesmen by noting the car was on cars.com before even they knew about it. Kind of funny, but speed of net these days, not really a problem. What I do have a problem with is that when I do my homework and know what a used car is worth, please don't insult my intelligence by insisting kbb dealer retail pricing is 25% low. Sell that car to some unsuspecting customer that probably can't afford it to begin with. You have definitely lost a customer. I guess these days it's easier to find new than to keep old.

Love my new Silverado

by from Columbus, OH |

I purchased my new Silverado and I absolutely love it. I had such great customer service and I was super impressed with the interest rate I was able to get. I am enjoying every second of driving it. thanks again for exceptional service.

IN and OUT quick!

by from Hilliard, OH |

I had service schedule for my car and they fixed me up quickly and I was out the door. With a busy schedule that meant a lot to me. They also didn't try to sell me a ton of products or services which I appreciated.

IN and OUT quick!

by from Hilliard, OH |

False Advertising

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I contacted Bobby Layman Chevrolet by email to inform them that they had erroneously listed a 2005 Mazda Miata automatic as a much more expensive "Mazdaspeed" Miata model (with the price to match). A week and a half later, no reply from Bobby Layman Chevrolet and the ad is still up, with the car still listed as a "Mazdaspeed" model. Hopefully, no one makes the effort to see this vehicle thinking it is a "Mazdaspeed" model: they will be sorely disappointed. Buyer beware.

February 17, 2014

I understand you are upset that this vehicle is being advertised as a Mazdaspeed model but I have looked at our end and it is not advertised as such on our website or our inventory management system. I have called Cars.com and they are closed on the weekend so Monday I will call them first thing and have them change it in their system. I apologize and hopefully they will correct the issue.

2013 Bette Cobb.

by from Lancaster PA |

Great follow-up by web gal..Jennifer, as well as Damien, who was more than willingto mske things Happen. Unfortunately trading long distance is not the best means of trading a car. Hope I get a buyer for mine, locally so I can time an earnest inquiry. Dan Knarr Lancaster PA

February 17, 2014

We appreciate your review of our staff here at Bobby Layman Chevrolet. I hope that we can also do business in the future.

Service was great

by from Columbus, OH |

In and out in no time and they actually gave me a better deal than the first two dealers I called! First time in a long time I trusted going to get service done in a dealership.

February 12, 2014

We at Bobby Layman Chevrolet want to thank you.

Great service and love the new building!

by from Dublin oh |

I love the new service dept! I bought a car there last year and take it to the dealership for my regular maintenance. I am so impressed with how comfortable they make me and how quick they get me in and out. I got a great deal on my 2013 Chevy Equinox and still am so happy with the decision I made buying from your store!

February 7, 2014

Thank you for your continued business and we appreciate it very much. We hope that we can continue to service you and your vehicle for a very long time to come.