Dick Masheter Ford

1090 S Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43227

New 888-884-3650
Used 888-841-4820
Service 866-259-1837

Where FREE MAINTENANCE makes the DIFFERENCE!!

These guys are awesome

by from Pataskala OH |

I couldnt have been more impressed with how easy the whole process of purchasing from this dealer went. My sales person Gary was very professional and patient with me as we negotiated what I consider to be a good deal for both partys. I would definately recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a hassel free experience.

great customer service very satisfied

by from zanesville,oh |

salesman was very professional gave us quick service didn't push us away on what we wanted we left very satisfied

ok dealer. needs to stay up on there web site.

by from columbus,ohio |

They replied to my e-mail very quickly. The problem is that they still had cars list on there web site that were already sold.

Never had a chance

by from Chillicothe, OH |

Even though the car was listed as for sale, the dealer stated that it was already sold.

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE looking for a new car

by from SPRINGFIELD,OH |

i applied for credit online thru ford, an got approved for 33k i inquired to this dealership thru cars.com about a particular focus st and was greeted with "would you like to schedule a test drive?" yes i would i responded, wojuld 6pm be too late? i didnt get any response, but the website says their hours are 7pm on saturday i was soo excited to drive and possibly buy the car i drove from my house in springfield (a little over an hour one way) to arrive just before 6pm. i was greeted with we close at 6pm the website says 7pm i responded... its wrong he said. moving on, i was told they dont let just anybody drive "special cars" like the focus st im 41years old middle class and have good credit also i drove over an hour at their offer to test drive it such a terrible experience.... i was and still am very upset. they didnt care im NOT buying something i dont drive... i have NEVER driven a focus my normal car is a 2006 chrysler 300c

Satisfied Customer

by from Columbus, OH |

Didn't know anything about this dealership going in, just that they had a car I liked. They were extremely flexible, letting me do multiple test drives and take the vehicle to an independent mechanic. Salesperson gave me his cell number and was completely available throughout the process. They were't very willing to negotiate in terms of price, even when I presented them with the repairs suggested by the independent mechanic. However, I still feel that I got a decent deal. Facilities are kind of old and uninviting but, I don't expect to be pampered when buying a used car. Within two weeks of my purchase, I had a couple fluke problems with the car. The dealership fixed them for no charge even though the problems weren't present at the time I bought it. Major bonus points for that! Overall, a good place to buy a car. Just make sure you do your research on price in advance.