Dick Masheter Ford

1090 S Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43227

New 888-884-3650
Used 888-841-4820
Service 866-259-1837

Receive $5 Oil Changes for Life with the Purchase of a New or Used Vehicle!

Great experience!

by from Columbus, OH |

Joe Lee was exceptional - he very easy to contact, willing to answer my many questions, and did what he could to work with me on the price. At every step of the process he was polite, professional and concerned about my experience as a customer! Beyond Joe, the rest of the staff worked with me to get a killer deal on a new 2014 Ford Focus SE. They helped to provide multiple financing scenarios and we picked the one which resulted in the lowest payments and lowest amount of interest for me over the life of the loan. Also, they worked hard to get me an excellent rate on my loan. I really appreciated the staff at Dick Masheter Ford, and I'm confident my excellent customer experience will continue with this dealership. Thanks so much!

Great experience

by from Reynoldsburg, Ohio |

Steve and Bill went out of their way to find me a 2015 F-150 that I wanted and got the price of the vehicle where I needed it to be. They were also very fair on the value of my trade.

Sales is good...SERVICE is Horrible!

by from columbus,oh |

This service department has drastically gone down hill. I've been buying & servicing at Masheter for almost 15 year. Sales is great...& service used to be good. However, in the last few years they have had a lot of turnover and average a new service manager every year to 18 months & new service advisors regularly(major red flag). Now what's left is 2 service writers that are horrible! One is rude and obnoxious to customers & the other is nice...but lazy. Service manager sometimes acts like he cares...but really just lip service. Masheter has had both my vehicles (both less than 18 months old)for warranty repairs multiple times for multiple days...& had issues completing the work. One time i called ford myself regarding an issue & I had to bring in Ford documentation detailing the issue & how to fix from Ford, & service writer wouldn't acknowledge it. Ford customer service flat out told me to go to another dealership! Took it to another dealership....& no problems. Also once paid for an alignment, & after asking many times...they couldn't produce the print out of alignment specs. But they had no problem charging me for a 4 wheel, when I asked for only a front alignment! I will not be returning for warranty work...& no way I would ever use Masheter service for out of pocket work! Don't trust them, ....everything done in service in past couple years has been a major hassle for one reason or another!

Ken Keisel salesperson

by from Pataskala, Ohio |

Had an excellent experience. Would buy here again.

Horrible Service

by from New Albany Oh |

I recently had a review view mirror replaced in my 2014 Taurus.After finding the proper tool in which to do this, the service dept tried to remove the old one from the windshield. Apparently they did not to fool with it.They then sent my car back to the body shop and they tried to remove the mirrow and ended up shattering my windshield.They all had attitudes over this the whole time and did not apologize whatsoever.I asked about getting it fixed.So they called Harris Auto Glass who in turn put in a scratched windshield.They called car rental co for me to have a car in the meantime. I could not use the car rental because I didn't have a credit card. So I had to drive with a shattered windshield for a week before Harris decided to replace it.They put in a scratched windshield. I couldn't get ahold of the company or installer to get it fixed.I finally went to Safe lite and paid to get it replaced again at my cost.They did an excellent job with a perfect windshield with no scratches. The mechanics at Masheter were unprofessional, rude and terrible attitudes.They even left trash in my car, slivvers of glassand dirty , grease fingerprints and scuffmarks from their July shoes.

Repeat Customer

by from London, OH |

Purchased my truck in 2007, they have taken care my truck since..oil changes, services calls, etc. My son was ready to buy his first new car; knew Dick Masheter would take care of him. They had a wide variety of vehicles to choose from, he bought the Edge Sport. Our salesman was very helpful, answered all our questions and found the right deal for him. We'll definitely buy from them again.

Great Staff

by from Columbus |

Masheter Ford was the 3rd dealer I had visited that day and found them to be very easy to deal with. They did not try any sales tactics or pressure and stayed 45 minutes after closing to finish the sale. I would recommend giving them a try, you will not be disappointed.

Friends not Salesmen

by from Grove City, Ohio |

I have had my Mustang for over a year now. Anytime I have a question or concern I still call my salesperson Mike Carr. He is awesome!!! He always listens to me and answers my questions. When I do need service Dave always takes care of me. He is patient and explains what needs to be done and he listens to me describe what I think is wrong. I am young and my parents bought this car for me, but these guys have become my friends and I trust them. When I need to buy another car, I won't even consider going some where else. These guys have a customer for life.

Great Buying Process

by from Russells Point , Ohio |

Purchased a 2012 Escape XLT (my 3rd Escape) with very low miles. My Sale man was named Jim Franklin, very knowledgeable about the vehicle and the sales procedures. I've owned the vehicle for 6 weeks and driven about 5000 miles. I purchased vehicles from Masheter Ford in 1973 a new Torino Sport when I was just a junior ladd in the Navy, they took care of me when other area dealer wouldn't. I'm now retired from the Navy and back in central Ohio and will continue to purchase from this dealership. They sell one BRAND which shows me they have a loyalty which is becoming more and more unusual today. Melvin L Penrod AGCS USN Retired

great customer service very satisfied

by from zanesville,oh |

salesman was very professional gave us quick service didn't push us away on what we wanted we left very satisfied

ok dealer. needs to stay up on there web site.

by from columbus,ohio |

They replied to my e-mail very quickly. The problem is that they still had cars list on there web site that were already sold.