Haydocy Buick GMC

Service 866-305-4046

Home of the Sharpest Pencil in Town

Long Time Haydocy Customer

by from Dublin, OH |

I have been buying cars from Haydocy for over 25 years, now my kids buy from Haydocy. I have never dealt with a more genuine and knowledgeable sales staff. They do good business there. Most of their sales staff has been there for a really long time, not a lot of turnover means they know how to treat people and they treat you like family because they function as a family. I would recommend to anyone.

Best Experience with a Dealership for New Car

by from Upper Arlington, Ohio |

Overall a very pleasant experience. I reviewed the vehicle that I wished to purchase online and submitted my information for the vehicle and credit application. I met with Brian to discuss the vehicle, a 2014 Buick Verano, and he was very informative and helpful in response to my questions. I then met with Ryan to discuss the finance contract and to complete my paperwork, and Ryan was also very helpful in response to my questions. I had all paperwork signed and a vehicle ready to go in under 40 minutes. Brian then went above the call of duty by following me in my new car to my residence (about 10 miles) and then reviewing the electronic controls for my new car on the return trip. Overall, the best experience that I've had with a dealership while purchasing a new car. Thanks, Brian and Ryan.

Made me feel old

by from Amity, PA |

I contacted Haydocy via email and then phone. I spoke to Nick, (a car salesman). He was at first helpful, but then after I asked for a copy of the window sticker and invoice on a 3500hd diesel pickup he said a few things that made me feel old and out of touch with this "tech savvy" salesman. He continued to harass me via emails and would not stop. I specifically told him to stop bothering me and that I would not do business with him. I did consider another salesman, but non contacted me. I contacted PJ Haydocy (one of the owners) and he apologized for Nick's behavior and told me via email that it had be addressed and it would stop. After a few days I received an email from Nick that seemed like a punishment email that the bosses told him to write. He was all cheerful and nice, but the problem was that I asked him NOT to email me and I asked for another salesman. Neither of these requests were provided. PJ did send me a window sticker,(from Nick), that he never sent. I did not get an invoice or any discussion about prices. I have talked to Randy Wise GMC and they were very up front and told me everything I needed to know. They had what I wanted GMC 3500hd crewcab lb sw for about 52k....thousands less than what Nick was saying. I guess manners are a thing of the past now...how sad.

2002 Chevy Silverado

by from Ashland,ky |

Overall decent truck will need 500 in repairs, was rushed in purchasing it. The salesman lied about the Truck having new tires and a few other things.

Haydocy Buick GMC responded to this review

May 13, 2014

2002 Chevy Silverado, First we want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, we hope your enjoying your 2002 Chevy Silverado. In addition, for your negative experience, we would like to invite you to a free BBQ sandwich from our Fabulous Land Yacht BBQ located at the new Haydocy & Broad Gourmet Food Park. Let us know how we can help! PJ Haydocy Haydocy Automotive 614-279-8880

Great Place!

by from Westerville, OH |

This place is awesome! The guy that we worked with was great! Very knowledgeable! I wish I had this kind of experience for ever time I have purchased a new vehicle. They have followed up to ensure everything is still going ok and to see if there has been anything else that they could help with. Overall great experience!

First time customer

by from Dublin, Ohio |

This is my first time dealing with Haydocy, but the experience was a good one. They were friendly, not at all pushy and made the buying experience a pleasant one. I would definitely recommend them to friends.

Friendliest service in town

by from Dublin, OH |

I didn't buy my car here but wish I would have. Their service dept is so honest friendly and caring I can imagine I would have had the same experience buying my car here. The service dept where I bought the car I didn't like nor trust so started driving a little further to get better customer service.

Good experience

by from Columbus, OH |

Purchased our new vehicle here. The sales people went out of their way to locate and deliver our GMC. Purchased multiple accessories afterwards, and was always treated like my business was appreciated. My visits for service have spanned the facility remodel. It's a great place to wait for service, if you have to.

I think the world of this dealership

by from Columbus, Oh |

I have purchased two cars here and always had a dream of owning a corvette. I recently purchased a corvette which is a chevy and will still take it to Buick gmc dealer for service rather than a Chevy dealer. I will never buy a car from anywhere else Ever.

Lacrosse lover

by from Columbus, oh |

Just bought a car in May. The transaction was very smooth. Paula was my salesperson and she has been extremely helpful before during and after I bought the car answering questions every step of the way.

Good dealers, good service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Whenever I come here the employees are always friendly and always do the job I ask, everything from the buying process to the routine maintinence is easy. I will always come here for all my automotive needs!