Haydocy Buick GMC

Used 888-435-6610

Home of the Sharpest Pencil in Town

Long Time Haydocy Customer

by from Dublin, OH |

I have been buying cars from Haydocy for over 25 years, now my kids buy from Haydocy. I have never dealt with a more genuine and knowledgeable sales staff. They do good business there. Most of their sales staff has been there for a really long time, not a lot of turnover means they know how to treat people and they treat you like family because they function as a family. I would recommend to anyone.

2002 Chevy Silverado

by from Ashland,ky |

Overall decent truck will need 500 in repairs, was rushed in purchasing it. The salesman lied about the Truck having new tires and a few other things.

Haydocy Buick GMC responded to this review

May 13, 2014

2002 Chevy Silverado, First we want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, we hope your enjoying your 2002 Chevy Silverado. In addition, for your negative experience, we would like to invite you to a free BBQ sandwich from our Fabulous Land Yacht BBQ located at the new Haydocy & Broad Gourmet Food Park. Let us know how we can help! PJ Haydocy Haydocy Automotive 614-279-8880

Great Place!

by from Westerville, OH |

This place is awesome! The guy that we worked with was great! Very knowledgeable! I wish I had this kind of experience for ever time I have purchased a new vehicle. They have followed up to ensure everything is still going ok and to see if there has been anything else that they could help with. Overall great experience!

First time customer

by from Dublin, Ohio |

This is my first time dealing with Haydocy, but the experience was a good one. They were friendly, not at all pushy and made the buying experience a pleasant one. I would definitely recommend them to friends.

Good experience

by from Columbus, OH |

Purchased our new vehicle here. The sales people went out of their way to locate and deliver our GMC. Purchased multiple accessories afterwards, and was always treated like my business was appreciated. My visits for service have spanned the facility remodel. It's a great place to wait for service, if you have to.

Friendliest service in town

by from Dublin, OH |

I didn't buy my car here but wish I would have. Their service dept is so honest friendly and caring I can imagine I would have had the same experience buying my car here. The service dept where I bought the car I didn't like nor trust so started driving a little further to get better customer service.

I think the world of this dealership

by from Columbus, Oh |

I have purchased two cars here and always had a dream of owning a corvette. I recently purchased a corvette which is a chevy and will still take it to Buick gmc dealer for service rather than a Chevy dealer. I will never buy a car from anywhere else Ever.

Lacrosse lover

by from Columbus, oh |

Just bought a car in May. The transaction was very smooth. Paula was my salesperson and she has been extremely helpful before during and after I bought the car answering questions every step of the way.

Good dealers, good service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Whenever I come here the employees are always friendly and always do the job I ask, everything from the buying process to the routine maintinence is easy. I will always come here for all my automotive needs!

Haydocy Steals Your money

by from Dublin,OH |

I special ordered a Heater cable from Haydocy . It was back ordered, then a year later Discontinued. they told me I needed the original receipt to get my refund. When I produced the original the parts manager got abusive " I am not going to do a thing with that" "We don't know If You picked up the part or not" They kept My money and produced nothing but bad attitude!

On-time and On-Budget

by from Hilliard, OH |

I took my car in for warranty work and then had an oil change and tire rotation. They were on time with my appointment. What I was most happy about is they didn't try to sell me a bill of goods when I was done. I respect that.