Haydocy Buick GMC

Used 888-435-6610

Home of the Sharpest Pencil in Town

Unhappy Customer

by from Columbus, OH |

I recently took my car to Haydocy Buick GMC in Columbus, Ohio for service on my driver's side window. After learning my extended warranty would not cover this service, that the service would cost $350 dollars, and paying $104 for the estimate, I found two dents in my car, one in the fender and one in the door. After taking it elsewhere for an estimate, I was told that when the door was put back together after the estimate, the regulator channel was put in upside down and this caused additional damage to the window. They also broke the triangular plastic piece at the front of my window. In the end, the Haydocy body shop fixed the dents and the window. However, this required a lot of frustration and trouble on my part to get it all resolved. After everything was fixed, I called the service manager to attempt to get the $104 for my estimate back, since the estimate itself was more than the cost to fix the window elsewhere (before the additional damage). I was told "no way". Didn't even receive an apology for my trouble. Highly recommend AGAINST taking your car here. The body shop guy was the only person I'd ever deal with again. He was the only one to apologize and do anything about the problems.

Really Bad Experience

by from Warsaw, Indiana |

Contacted this dealership about a car on their lot. Asked for the carfax, build sheet ect. Asked about the car and condition. Was assured this car was a gem. We drove 3 hours one way to buy this car. Two Cashiers checks in hand. (one from my bank the other a loan from a credit union.) We test drove the car, checked the interior, all was good, until we looked at the exterior. The car had been hit on the front passenger side. The wheel well was not put back together correctly, the bumper was tore in two places and the bumper was spider-webbed. The front center was also missing paint from being scrapped when you pull in or out of an area with an incline and do not turn your wheels properly. I was so upset. The explanation was they did not see this. What? Really? Do they really think I believe the person who took this in on trade did not see any of this? They offered us a little more money off on the vehicle. In the end we decided we were not going to buy a car that was not as represented. Oh I forgot, they did apologize, but that does not help that I just spent $100 in gas, plus $20 in getting and canceling cashier's checks. Would I recommend this dealer? NEVER!!!!!

Haydocy Buick GMC responded to this review

May 27, 2012

Haydocy had this particular vehicle priced over 8000.00 dollars below market price because of its condition and it sold to someone else 1 day later. Haydocy did offer reimbursement for the fuel. Haydocy prides itself making happy customers in sales and service for over 58 years and although we are not perfect we do have thousands of very satisfied customers.