Hatfield Kia

1455 Auto Mall, Columbus, OH 43228

New 888-307-6045
Used 888-307-6040
Service 866-706-9575

The knowledge you need. The price you want. The dealership you can trust.

Best car buying experience ever.

by from Upper Arlngton, Oh |

Researched prices over the Internet, got pre-qualified and called Hatfield asking for their Internet sales manager. I let Craig Wadding know the features I wanted and he immediately emailed me a list of cars with those features on the lot sorted by color. I told him up front i had no trade and the discount I had negotiated elsewhere, and he responded within the hour saying they had accepted my offer. After work i drove to the dealership and about 4 to 5 hours from my initial call I was driving my new Optima off the lot. I can't say everyone's experience will be as quick and pain free as mine, but I can say Craig went well out of his way to keep the sale simple, straight forward and was very patient as I selected the color I wanted. Simply put this was the quickest and most stress free auto buying experience I have ever had. Thank you Hatfield and Craig. Rick

Susan Fisher was awesome!!!

by from London Ohio |

I had been looking at the Kia Soul for quite awhile. I had stopped in a couple times to look at them. When I was ready to buy went online for some pricing information and to see what kind of sales where available. I got quotes from 4 dealerships. Hatfield was by far the best priced. Susan was so helpful and very friendly. She seemed to really care about finding me the Soul I wanted and keeping me in my budget. She never once made me feel pressured to buy something that was out of my budget. She took the time to explain all the cars accessories to me. I would go back to her again for my next car. She was terrific!! The best car salesperson I have ever had.

Ask for Susan Fisher

by from Grove City OH |

Susan made the impossible - possible for our situation. I love my new Kia Soul! She is dedicated, knowledgeable and genuinely cares about helping you make SMART decisions. I have never had this much FUN during the car buying experience. I highly recommend Susan Fisher. Thanks! Angie S

Fast, Friendly and Very Helpful!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I had been looking on and off to replace my Ford Escape which was soon going to be out of warranty. I went to a couple of other dealerships around Columbus with no one being extremely helpful and wanting my business. I sent an email inquiry to Hatfield on Tuesday and had a return phone call to setup a test drive with Susan Fisher the very next day! I came in today, took a Kia Sportage for a test drive and drove home with it this evening. Susan, Andy and Michelle were all wonderful! They got me into an awesome car and at a price that would fit in my budget. Thank you all sooo much for your time, patience and helpfulness today. A special thanks to Susan who stayed after hours to go over the most important features of my new car. Also a big thanks to Michelle who worked through the computer issues to get us going!

fast,accurate,friendly!

by from reynoldsburg,ohio |

Hatfield Kia 1455 Auto Mall Dr, Columbus, OH 43228 Michele Nieves For over a month I was talking to different car dealers.Everyone told me come in for a test drive.First of all,having a 10yo minivan to compare the drive to,anything new will be better.When I looked into a Kia online,I almost immediately got a call back from Susan Fisher.Out of all the calls I received in the last month,she was the 1st I did not get immediate anxiety & a need to get off the phone.I felt like I was talking to a friend.She asked me what i wanted.I told her how much I wanted to pay($200 a month),I know,ridiculous.But she was able to get me more than what I asked for,FOR MY PRICE!!I was approved for one of the more expensive Kias within 30 minutes.The color I wanted too.I went after work,very close to closing time.20 minutes to sign off on everything we discussed on the phone while she filled up my whole tank of gas.Then she stayed with me for an hour after closing to show me every button,how they worked,set up my bluetooth & answered ALL my questions.Not once did I feel pressured,stressed,confused or unsure.Thank you Hatfield Kia AND Susan Fisher for my great experience.Michele. :)

Best car buying experience!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

We are very happy with our decision to buy a 2013 Kia optima! I did a little online research and Susan fisher was in contact with me. I had a trade in that I hated and Susan understood where I was coming from, she never tried to pressure me. I felt like it was really important to her that I would be happy with my new car. My two other car buying experiences don't compare to this one, looking back now I feel I was "bullied". Hatfield was so great! I'm so happy with the car. Thanks hatfield Kia!! Jeff & Jessica

Car number two read why

by from Marion |

I bought my 2012 forte koupe in july , and I had craig wadding as my salesman he was great , my car has beensuper , my wife was looking for a new car so I told her to go on line fill out a credit app. And my the next day she was approved and I took her down Saturday 16, and her salesman was Susan Fisher, my wife isnt the easist person to make up her mind and Susan was super showing her whatever car she wanted to see, and when she decided to get her a forte ex ! Susan was great getting payment lowered enough to fit her budget , and a low down payment , Susan like Craig took the time and explained her car , got her phone set up in car n she loves her car thank you Susan for all your help , and thank you Hatfield kia , for hiring Great sales people like Craig n Susan , So take it from a customer who bought not one car but went down again and bought a second car this dealership is Great , careing not pressured , youll love thanks again Susan Fisher

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!

by from Reynoldsburg, Oh |

I was frantically looking for a new car, since mine had finally bit the dust. At the mercy of my friends for transportation, I needed one fast. I had sent an email inquiry of a brand new Kia Soul, that was priced within my budget. I quickly received an email response back from Susan Fisher, thanking me for my inquiry and also listing other Souls with different options, depending on my needs. Within a few days of my intital email, I was test driving it!! Although I had tons of added stress and urgency to find a car, I never felt pressured by Susan to buy it or another. She was wonderful, having me take my time, making sure this was the right purchase for me. The finance team was wonderful helping me get my newly found, car of my dreams!! I want to thank Kia Hatfield and Susan Fisher for making this an enjoyable experience for me and a purchase I did not regret!!!!

Best car buying experience I've ever had !

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Had been looking at new cars on the internet and inquired about some Kia Souls at Hatfield. Got an immediate answer from Craig Wadding with their models, prices, and inventory. Craig took his time explaining many options on the cars and helped with our final pick of the Soul. We thought it would be a long and stressful time at the dealership getting a car like so many times before at other places, But this time was just the opposite. Craig and Hatfield were great and straight forward from picking out the car, to getting the right price and financing. We never felt pressed into making a decision or uncomfortable making our choice. We will definitely recommend this dealership to our friends. We are thrilled with our new car and our payment arrangements.

Best Experience at a Car Dealership.

by from Johnstown, Ohio |

Craig Wadding is a true asset to Kia. Very helpful and the complete opposite of the typical pushy salesman. Excellent service. I love my new Kia Soul and could not have been more pleased with my experience at Hatfield Kia.

Great Experience!

by from Columbus, OH |

After looking online, I traveled to Hatfield Kia to test drive a Soul. When my husband and I arrived, we walked right into the showroom on the New Car lot and met Mike Moore. He asked how he could help, and after listening to what I wanted, he took us right to cars that fit my description. I picked the car I liked best--a silver Soul Exclaim--and he walked me through all the features that it had. Mike set us up for a test drive and let us take off without him, which was nice. When we came back, he asked how things went and we started working on a deal. I got a price I could live with on the new car, and Mike and the sales manager offered me a fair amount for my trade. Even though it was the end of their work day, the staff were all very nice and Mike never once tried to rush me (though he did make every effort to get things done promptly so as not to waste our time). My shopping experience was really easy and stress-free (not adjectives I thought I would ever use to describe car shopping) and we will be coming back next year when it is time to replace my husband's car. Thanks to Mike and Hatfield Kia for a great experience and an awesome car!