Hatfield Kia

1455 Auto Mall, Columbus, OH 43228

New 888-307-6045
Used 888-307-6040
Service 866-706-9575

The knowledge you need. The price you want. The dealership you can trust.

100% Positive Experience

by from Lancaster, Ohio |

We cannot say enough what a terrific experience we had today at Hatfield KIA in Columbus. Susan Fisher was the most helpful, understanding and honest person that we could have had to sell us two brand new KIAs. Michelle Meyer was also incredibly helpful and honest. Both women made it fun which we are grateful for because we had 2 young girls with us that we had to keep occupied. It was just a 100% positive experience. This was our 2nd time purchasing a KIA from Hatfield and we will not go anywhere else! We are so thankful for everything they help us with. Can?t go wrong with Hatfield Kia!

Great Customer Service

by from Gahanna, Ohio |

Overall great customer service. I was nervous when I arrived but the salesman put me at ease. It has been years since I shopped for a new car. The entire process was surprisingly "painless". I worried for nothing. I will be back.

Sales people are very nice and knowledgeable

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I had a pleasant time shopping for my new Sportage SUV. This is the second vehicle I have bought from same dealer. Very clean facilities, felt very comfortable with sales personnel.

Mike Moore rocks!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Hatfield Kia. I absolutely love Hatfield. I can?t give enough positive feedback on Mike Moore along with the rest of the Hatfield team. I called Hatfield Kia to inquire about another lease with them. Mike was extremely friendly on the phone. It was a pleasure talking to him. I showed up the next day. He picked up our conversation where we left off without any hesitation and he had already done his homework prior to my arrival. If you knew how organized I am, you would understand why this made such a positive impact on me. Mike Moore gives you MORE than you would ever expect from a salesperson because he?s MORE than a salesperson. He?s got your back! Don't receive LESS than you deserve. Go to Mike Moore!

Excellent care buying experience from start to end

by from Columbus, OH |

I was having my car serviced at a nearby dealer and wandered into the KIA showroom. Carl Murray met me at the door. I ended up buying a new car for my wife . The most important thing Carl did was REALLY LISTEN to what we had to say. When I brought my wife back, he understood that she did not like the first car we test drove (too big, etc.) He suggested an alternative, demonstrated all of its features, and answered all of our questions. The next day, we picked up the new car. Carl even helped us program our phones and radio. We were quickly and happily on our way. I have been buying cars for 50 years and this was by far the best experience I?ve ever had. No pressure, no hassles-just friendly, personable attention. ! I will recommend Carl Murray and Hatfield KIA to my friends.

New Sorento

by from Columbus Oh |

This is the 4th vehicle we have purchased from the Hatfield group, 3rd from the Kia dealership. We got a great deal on our 2013 Sorento so when it was time to trade, we went back. Mike Moore sold us both and we are very happy with the experience and the vehicle itself. When friends talk about purchasing new cars, we always suggest Hatfield.

Great service

by from Grove City, OH |

Mike Moore was very helpful and knowledgeable. We had a very smooth process when we purchased our new vehicle. The financing experience was the easiest we have experienced with buying a car. I would recommend Mike and Hatfield Kia to anyone in the market for a new car.

Customer Service and Repairs at Hatfield Kia Colum

by from Marengo, Ohio |

My husband and myself was looking into buying a vehicle, and when Andrew Mcdonald At Hatfield Kia in Columbus ohio sent a pic of a GMC Acadia we went and checked it out. Really like the vehicle So we purchased the vehicle. We did come upon a transmission issue after 2 weeks of having the vehicle. And the the response when contacting them was great, between Andrew Mcdonald and Brandon Delle. They went above and beyond, to repair what needed to be done, and they went as far as paying for a rental while the repair was being taken care of. I differently satisfied with everything they did for us. And in the furure return to purchase another vehicle. Thanks to Andrew Mcdonald & Brandon Dille for the great customer service. John and Kimberley Eppich.

AWESOME!!!

by from Cols, Ohio |

I absolutely can not say enough about Hatfield Kia.. Ron Cox was my car salesman and he is wonderful! Ron does not pressure you and he worked very hard finding me the right car. This is my second car that I've bought from him and I can't be happier. Brandon the manager was also a huge help and did things very quickly. Thank you so much and I will tell everyone to buy cars from you guys! Sincerely, Holly Willis

Bought a Kia Optima

by from Lockbourne,Oh |

Bought a 13 Optima today couldn't be more happy Mj and Brandon were great they helped me get financing and got me into the car I wanted Thankyou so much had a great experience!

Amazing Buying Experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Buying a car can be so stressful that I initially dreaded walking into a dealership. My fears were immediately calmed when we started working with Emmanuel. It was such an amazing experience working with him at Hatfield Kia. He was extremely friendly and really listened to what our needs were. Cars are a huge purchase and it can be intimidating to buy one, but Emmanuel was trustworthy and really went above and beyond to ensure we got the best deal possible and walked away happy. I am in love with our Kia Soul and would recommend Hatfield Kia to anyone looking to buy a car.