Hatfield Kia

1455 Auto Mall, Columbus, OH 43228

New 888-307-6045
Used 888-307-6040
Service 866-706-9575

The knowledge you need. The price you want. The dealership you can trust.

100% Positive Experience

by from Lancaster, Ohio |

We cannot say enough what a terrific experience we had today at Hatfield KIA in Columbus. Susan Fisher was the most helpful, understanding and honest person that we could have had to sell us two brand new KIAs. Michelle Meyer was also incredibly helpful and honest. Both women made it fun which we are grateful for because we had 2 young girls with us that we had to keep occupied. It was just a 100% positive experience. This was our 2nd time purchasing a KIA from Hatfield and we will not go anywhere else! We are so thankful for everything they help us with. Can?t go wrong with Hatfield Kia!

Highly Recommend Hatfield Kia

by from Columbus, OH |

We had a great experience working with everyone at Hatfield Kia! A special thanks to our salesman, Dave Richter. Dave was honest, personable and had our best interests in mind. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and willing to answer any questions. They helped turn our "sour" situation with our aging VW into a pleasant experience! Business Manager Rodney Lash was also great explaining the paper work and helping us choose a warranty package that would best protect us and our vehicle. Thank you to everyone at Hatfield Kia for making us feel at home! This was our 3rd purchase with the Hatfield/Sonic family of dealerships... we would recommend you give them try to. They will not let you down!

I'd definitely recommend ..,

by from Grove city, Ohio |

Awesome customer service. And they made the process of buying my new car quick. I love my new Kia soul. żżż

Purchasing a New Kia

by from Columbus Ohio |

Susan Fisher helped me a great deal in purchasing my new kia. She was very professional, courteous and very helpful to make sure that my kia was a perfect fit for my needs. I recommend her to anyone that is interested in purchasing a new vehicle. I definitely going to hatfield kia auto mall for any future kia vehicle purchases. The whole kia staff made me feel at home at their dealerhip. Thank you again for the great experience.

Personal care-Excellent

by from Columbus, Ohio |

This is the second Kia Soul that I leased from Hatfield Kia. If you want excellent care talk to Dave Richter, Dave really understands care and Dave cares about you more about you as a person than a salesman trying to sale you a car.

Great Customer Experience overall!

by from Dublin, Ohio |

Bought a new Kia Forte in early December and had some dilemma on selecting which vehicle type was suitable for me between the Optima, Soul and Forte. After going through some car collections and being familiar with the Kia branch, I landed with a Kia Forte EX with a popular package and love the choice ever since. Although I didn't test drive the vehicle for too long, it was a good sales session with my sales Associate John. He Understood what I wanted and needed in a new car and gave me a fair amount of options being a recent graduate and a certain budget. He's also checked in on me a few weeks after my purchase to ensure my purchase is working to exceed all expectations. Although he was busy with a few clients that day, he made sure to check in on us and follow through with all the details when we entered negotiation, details over the car and made sure of a comfortable, hassle free car buying experience. Financing department is top notch! Yes the paperwork was never ending but the friendly service and attention to detail especially with finances with huge when you're buying new. He understood my situation and budget and ensured an accurate cost estimate with warranties and coverage. Overall, I've been to different places around central ohio for a new Kia and I am extremely satisfied with the customer service experience I received. John Masters, you've got a great staff. Thank you all for helping me get into a new car and shoutout to the whole team Over at Hatfield Kia

Great car buying experience

by from Grove City, OH |

I started the process by emailing Hatfield Kia. I heard from them right away. Salesman was John Wilson. I had purchased my first Sportage from Hatfield. I had no issues with my first one, it was a great small SUV and I wanted to get another one. John was very attentive and timely in our emails and phone calls. We got everything ironed out so that when it came time for me to go to the dealership to pick up my new Sportage the whole process only took about 90 mins. I have never had a deal go so smoothly. John was very pleasant to work with and the Hatfield staff was great too. Definitely recommend them. Thanks so much for the great experience.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I was involved in a car accident almost two weeks ago, and my car was totaled. I was a little overwhelmed by the process of buying a car and was totally unprepared. I saw a vehicle online the night before, and was invited to come and see it on Sunday. I showed up about an half hour before the car dealership opened up. Juan was very kind and allowed us to start looking at cars right away. He gave me the keys to a car and let me took it for a spin. He made me aware that someone else was also slated to look at it and made sure I found another car that I would also be happy with. He worked his magic and I ended up driving off with a car that I love and can afford.

Best Dealership

by from Columbus, Ohio |

After being in a car accident and totaling out another car I just got Chad at Hatfield kia helped me get in another just like it but worth better miles and car in general if your looking for a great car I recommend going here it's worth it because they work with you to get you in the car you want!!!

Amazing Experience with Carl From Hatfield Kia!

by from Grove City, OH |

I had an amazing and HONEST experience with Carl in new car sales at Hatfield Kia. At first when I went in looking for a new car, I was told there wasn't much I could do. Carl was EXTREMELY honest with me but always with the upmost customer service. He was fantastic. After some careful deliberation and movement on my part they were able to get me what I wanted! I will be a customer for life due to this exprience!

Great buying experince !

by from London , Ohio |

This is our second kia soul. We bought our first in 2010. My wife fell in love with it right away. Best car we have ever had in 50 years. My granddaughter fell in love with our first one the first time she drove it. She now owns one. I wish more people would test drive one and see what a great car for the money it is. We always get compliments on the car all the time. Susan Fisher is an expert salesperson. She told us to call her anytime about anything. If you want a great car buying experience go to this dealer.