Faulkner Buick GMC

Service 877-289-3654

Faulkner TO BE SURE

Excellent Internet Deal

by from Richmond, Va. |

I bought my vehicle online. The negotiations went very smoothly. They represnted their vehicle fairly, and gave me fair trade-in value for my vehicle. Dealership was in the process of being remodeled at the time. The manager Hugh Gilespie was a real pleasure to deal with. I would certainly recommend them to a friend.

CynthiaCas

by from Phoenixville |

Very friendly and got the work done ahead of schedule! Dan, my service manager, was a joy to work with.

Tremendous Service prompt, personal and effective

by from West Chester, PA |

We had an unexpected dash light come on during a rain storm; we also backed into a retaining wall and damaged our tail pipe and converter. The staff at Faulkner's were terrific. Jim Keyser and Paul Johenning took us in and quickly had the repairs completed. This an A Number One service team!!!

Great Service

by from West Chester, Pa |

My service advisor (Jim Keyser) explained everything to me - so that I understood what needed to be addressed. This is my second time to the dealer and have been treated fairly and friendly at all times. Good people!

Great service

by from Exton Pa |

This was my first time to take my car in for service and it was great. The people were friendly and the service was fast. I really appreciated the fact that they offered the shuttle service to work. The driver was great!

Faulkner is always there in times of emergencies

by from West Chester, PA |

As always, my service writer, Jim, has made this surprise repair visit painless. I don't cringe when things fail on the Acadia, because Jim will work with me to make sure we are back on the road in no time with no worries.

Capable Considerate Service Department

by from West Chester, PA |

When discussing my needs with the Service Manager, Jim, he was very proactive in pointing out a safety recall that we immediately made a priority. In addition Jim quoted competitively a rear brake job and was considerate of my need to shop for high quality at a good value. Each time I have taken my vehicle to be serviced I have left feeling that Jim has listened to my expectations and met them.

Prompt service

by from Chadds Ford, PA |

I realized early in the morning that I needed service. My schedule was tight the rest of the week, Paul and Jim fitted me in and I received terrific service.

Dealership

by from West chester, PA |

I felt valadated when I told them my concern about driver's seat comfort. It is very embarrassing to have to share something like chronic back pain, but the dealers listened, looked me in the eye and worked with me allowing me to test different vehicles of the same model and make until I felt comfortable with the car I chose. I never felt rushed or as if I was inconveniencing them.

Great Dealership

by from West Chester, PA |

10 weeks for delivery of my Acadia was a little much, but Nick S. kept us informed and was there to answer all my questions. When picking up the vehicle everything went very smoothly including all the paperwork. Both my wife and I are very satisfied with all involved at the Faulkner dealership

Great service clean facilities.

by from West Chester, PA |

I feel a very personal relationship with Faulkner. Jim Keyser is the best service associate I have ever been with. Kudos for Jim.