Lester Glenn Buick GMC

(4.5) 4 Reviews

230 NJ-37, Toms River, NJ 08753

Routine service a rip off..

by from forked River, NJ |

Brought my wife's 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 in for the "free" oil change. Waited 2 hours for their "express" service. Cost me $115. Get your vehicle serviced locally. As long as you provide the receipts of service, you do not void your warranty. Left 4 messages before I had to call back again and was able to get someone on the phone. I will never return there for service again. Rip Off!!!

Great Experience!

by from Marlboro, NJ |

Wow! What a great experience. Great selection of cars to choose from. Bill Tompkins and Devino Jensen were very helpful throughout the entire process. We wound up with a great looking Chevy Avalanche. Love this truck! Got a super deal! Thanks Lester Glenn!

Awesome!!!

by from West Long Branch, NJ |

I've been to Lester Glenn Chevrolet 3 times, twice for service, and once to purchase a vehicle. All three times, I was completely satisfied with the assistance I received from their employees. I just purchased my vehicle yesterday, and not only do I love the car, but I would recommend Lester Glenn Chevy to any and all of my friends and family. The staff the assisted me, Bill, the used car director, Ray, F&I, and Adam, my sales rep, were bar none. All three had a very friendly demeanor, and in no time, I was signed and on my way. As someone who personally has worked for a car dealer, I was extremely impressed. As for their service department, I cannot remember the gentleman's name at this time, I think it might have been Joe, but each time he was excellent. My car was taken care of quickly with high quality. And the oil change program they have? Excellent!! It's a comfort to know that all my oil changes are covered, free of charge, for the lifetime of my vehicle, and the next, which I am sure to return to Lester Glenn for in the future!!

A Delight to Do Business with...

by from Toms River, NJ |

Saw a 2005 Dodge Rumble Bee and stopped in during business hours. After taking a test drive and sitting in decision for a few days, I wasn't hassled by the salesman (Anthony Rose) or the upper echelon in the dealership in the least. When I decided to purchase the vehicle, we negotiated a great price and within 2 hours I was driving down the road in my "new" used pick up. Since the sale, Mr. Rose and the owner himself have called to ask if everything has been alright with my purchase and to see if I needed to schedule service as oil changes are free. I couldn't be happier with the vehicle and the overall service of Lester Glen as I will more than likely buy again (especially now that they also sell Chevrolets)!