Brighton Ford

190 W. Bromley Lane, Brighton, CO 80601

New 888-757-3950
Used 888-692-0586
Service 877-280-2109

Better deal, better dealership!

Top Notch

by from Brighton, CO |

I have taken my F-150 to Brighton Ford since I bought it at Brighton Ford. I will continue to let the professionals at Brighton Ford service and change my oil. They always top off fluids and recommend any repairs needed, but are not pushy to get the repairs done unless it is a safety issue. They are always timely with the service or repairs for my truck. I am happy to recommend Brighton Ford for service or repair of your vehicles.

Easy to perches and great service

by from Fort Lupton Co |

Thanks to Servando Sanchez I bough a new 2015 f150, he made everything simple and really easy, I'm really happy, great job Servando keep up the good work, I recommend brighton Ford.

Customer Friendly

by from Wiggins, Co |

Staff is always helpful. 2014 Escape. Yes I like this vehicle. Yes I have recommended and will return in the future to make other purchases. I am a repeat customer since 2004.

New car

by from Denver, Colorado |

Customer Service was great, the only problem is we bought the extended warranty and still have not received any documentation on it. Any help would be great. Sincerely Brandy Garcia

Service light repair

by from Thornton, Colorado |

I had a warning light come on and brought my 2009 F250 to a location I purchased an extended warranty. to see why the service engine light came on as the operators manual suggest. I also had a heat tank element that needed to be changed that was faulty. The parts cost was between $75-$80 to replace the tank heater element. The reason I was given the service engine light came on was the computer needed to be programed. I setup an appointment to bring in the vehicle on 3-25-15 at 8:00 AM I got the vehicle back on 3-27-15 around 8:30 AM. The total labor cost was over $500 to fix a recall issue. I feel that the labor cost is excessively high, possibly from an inexperienced repair technician or an excessive labor rate. When I got the vehicle back the outside temperature gauge isn't working making me concerned that during the programing of the computer cause this issue and I'm debating if I want the same technician solve the temperature gauge issue. As well as how many repair hour it will take.

Excellent Service Provided

by from Brighton, CO |

David did a fabulous job of diagnosing the problem with my vehicle when I brought it in because of shaking when driving over 55 mph. I always bring my vehicles in when I know that David is working as he provides excellent customer service, is polite, and always explains what needs to be done to keep my vehicles in top shape.

2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS

by from Brighton, CO |

Frank Malpica was my internet contact and was very helpful! I had asked for the carfax and work order for the repairs Brighton Ford did on the car and he emailed those to me promptly. We told him what time we'd be there and had the vehicle ready. That was important because we came from out of state. The deal was fair and quickly done. We would buy again from Brighton Ford!

Great Customer Service

by from Thornton CO |

Great Customer service and repair by the Quick Lane Folks. Buying experience was easy!

2013 Ford Escape

by from Brighton Colorado |

Brighton Ford did a great job servicing my vehicle for the warranty work I took it in for. Also asked for them to look for a rattle in the center council of the vehicle, said they could not find anything but I still have the annoying rattle. I will try them again and take it back in. Overall Brighton Ford does a good job and staff is very friendly and helpful.

service at Brighton Ford

by from Platteville Co |

The people at the quick lane are very friendly and keep you up to date on your vehicle. Good job

Tito is a Super Salesman......

by from Brighton, CO |

Tito is the BEST..... no pressure and very helpful.