Dave Gill Chevrolet

Used 888-388-6356
Service 866-281-5639

Professional/Knowledgeable/Customer Pleasing

by from Columbus, OH |

From the moment we stepped in the dealership, we could tell this was going to be a different experience in car buying. We, felt like we were family. We appreciated the professional and personal care of all our car buying needs... from the knowledge about the vehicle, test drive, and financing to introducing us to the service manager before we left with our new car. Above all, we appreciated the openess and honesty in which both Corey and Don showed us throughout the process. We already have recommended you to our friends!

August 13, 2013

Thank you so much for the review! We have you featured on our profile page and hope that we can continue our relationship for many years to come!

2nd Car Purchase at Dave Gill Chevrolet

by from Pickerington, OH 43147 |

We purchased our second car through Dave Gill Chevrolet in the last year and a half about a week ago. When we were ready to purchase we contacted Shane Pulley, who sold us the first car, at Dave Gill Chevrolet. We were treated so well the first purchase with Shane that there was no question where and who we would purchase our next car from. Everyone here is very courteous and go above and beyond to be sure you are taken car of when there, whether a first time customer or a returning customer. We love this dealership and the associates that we look forward to working with them again in the future.

Not at all Impressed

by from columbus, ohio |

My sales guy was ok nothing to rave about and the Finance Guy ...well he's obnoxious and I don't appreciate him trying to talk me out of the car I want in order to make a sale. They don't offer fair trade in value or good deals. My husband is an investigator with the BMV and the salesman wanted to argue with him about the document fee that we asked not to be charged. The law states they MAY charge it not that they SHALL charge it. It's 250 so if you can't take that off then you won't offer me anything I'm interested in. All these good reviews must be friends. Where was my female sales person? The only female I saw was some girl in a glass office playing on her cell phone for 20 minutes

May 11, 2015

As we've emailed you already, we're sorry your visit didn't go as you hoped. It didn't for us either since we know you've purchased elsewhere after you left. We clearly did not meet your expectations and for that we are sorry. We have two female sales consultants and a female finance manager who we could have certainly put you in contact with had we known that was important to you prior to your visit. Thank you for the opportunity and best of luck. Matt Ringlien, New Vehicle Sales Manager, Dave Gill Chevrolet.

Great Service Dept

by from Reynoldsburg OH 43068 |

The Service Dept at Dave Gill is the most customer friendly I have ever been involved with. I have worked with Skip Moerch for many years. He gives me estimates and calls me with things that might be needed to be done to my car to keep it in the condition I expect. I would recommend Dave Gill to anyone looking for the best service in the Columbus area.

Great service!

by from Troy, Oh |

Penny Smith provided me with excellent service. She showed compassion towards me and my situation of needing a new tire. She listened to my explanation of being out of town and needing to get to my daughter another hour and half and not being able to do so with my mini spare tire due to safety issue. She was able to get me right in for service. Thank you Penny and the Dave Gill Team!

Skip Moerch is awesome in the service dept.

by from Reynoldsburg OH 43068 |

The service department has always handled all of my issues on our cars with the utmost care. Skip Moerch has always kept me informed as to the repairs on my car and when it will be ready for pick up. And best of all my car is always repaired right the first time. I could not ask for better service.

The Worst Body Shop Workmanship and Service

by from Bexley, OH |

I keep pictures of what the the car looked like after repairs and show people and they can not believe it. I have shown other dealers who have said the car would never have left their shop like that. I went back several time to seek remedy from Rodger Blankenship only to hear his denials of a problem. Accord finding to the majority out there Rodger needs glasses and a lesson in customer service. Warning stay away from this plays the value of your car will decrease.

I have not contacted the dealership yet

by from Columbus Ohio |

I was just shopping for a used vehicle,preferred a truck.

Excellent experience at Dave Gill Chevrolet

by from New Carlisle, Ohio |

From the internet sales personnel to the manager to Randy Beach who was my salesperson...the professionalism and genuine caring that they would do the best they could do to get me in the car I wanted was outstanding. Knowledgeable people who try to make an experience we all dread, no one likes to have to go through all the machinations necessary to buy a new car, as pain free as possible. They have earned my return business and I highly recommend this team!!

Dave Gill is awesome

by from Columbus, OH. |

I recently was in a car accident in which I totaled my 2010 Toyota corolla that I purchased last year. I was very upset about the accident, I was going to just purchase a cheap clunker car just to get to and from work. I was told by a friend to try going to a car dealer just to see what they could do, specifically Dave Gill because they are really great. Well I am so happy that I decided to visit Dave gill because they were amazing. Tracey not only sold me a car but her and the rest of the staff at Dave gill worked very hard for me with some what bad credit, negative equity and no down payment to get me into an amazing car. I purchased a new 2013 Chevy cruze which I absolutely love, it is the perfect car for me and I couldn't be happier. Tracey and staff at Dave gill went above and beyond to a help me, what really stuck out to me is that I have always wanted a white car, after chatting with new for a bit, Tracey really listened to be and brought around a beautiful blue cruze that she thought was more me, I absolutely fell in love with this car and color. I highly recommend Dave Gill and specifically Tracey if you are interested in a new or used car. I am so thankful for their hard work and dedication to me to get me into not only a car so I have transportation but a car that I LOVE!!!!!!!

August 13, 2013

Thank you for the great review! From Tracey and the whole staff here at Dave Gill, we welcome you to the family!

Great customer service

by from Orient, Oh |

I purchased my 07 Honda Odyssey from Jeff Funk at Dave Gill Chevrolet. I had a great experience with the sales staff. Even though We were only purchasing a used car, they made my family and me feel like we were the most important people in the store. When I had a minor issue with the vehicle, the service department fixed the issue quickly, and with the same level of customer service I recieved from the sales dept. I will definately be a return customer!

August 13, 2013

Thanks Mike! We are glad to have you as a customer. We hope to keep you for years to come!