Dave Gill Chevrolet

Used 888-388-6356
Service 866-281-5639

Great dealer

by from Blacklick, Ohio |

Have bought 2 cars here and the experience has been fantastic.Would definatley recommend to other people.

August 13, 2013

Thanks Bob! We are glad to have you as a customer!

Great experience

by from Gahanna, OH |

I had viewed their inventory on line and found a car with the exact color and features that I wanted. I had met Cory Ream from a prior visit when I picked up some new car information a few weeks beforehand. So when I went back, I asked for him. Unfortunately the car that I saw in their inventory had not yet been delivered to the dealership. But Cory was able to show me the same model car with similar features and let me take a test drive. I knew that it was the model that I wanted but I still wanted the car that had yet to be delivered. Cory kept me updated on the car's delivery status and when it was delivered on his day off, Cory called me to let me know and then came into work to take and sent me a picture of the car. I arranged to meet with him later that day to finalize the deal. Cory and the rest of the salesmen were easy to deal with and listened to want I wanted. I highly recommend Cory and Dave Gill Chevrolet.

August 13, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review! Cory and the whole staff here at Dave Gill thank you for your business!

Would definitely shop here again!

by from Columbus, OH |

Got a great deal on a new Malibu. I was able to test drive the car overnight and come back in a few days to make purchase. No high pressure and fair deal from the start.

August 13, 2013

Thanks Panda! We are happy to have you as a customer. Be sure to check out our award winning service department!

Awesome People

by from Westerville, OH |

I had visited a few other local dealerships in search of an SUV but my credit situation is not the best (divorce, home short-sale, medical bills). One lady laughed in my face, one guy said he'd call me the next day & went on vacation "the next day" & I never heard from him again, and one guy kept saying he would check his inventory & call me back (after I initiated the call) and he never has. The folks at Dave Gill actually looked past my credit score and actually WORKED to get a deal done for me, when they could've easily put me on the back burner like all the others. I bought a used SUV but it actually has EVERYTHING that was on my "Yeah right" wish list AND THEN SOME!! You guys ROCK!!

August 13, 2013

Thanks for the awesome review Kimmy Jo! We pride ourselves in helping PEOPLE and not situations. We are happy to have you as a customer and if you need anything at all in the future please let us know how we can help!

The place to go for your next car

by from Whitehall, Ohio |

This was the second car I purchased from Dave Gill Chevrolet. The staff was totally focused on me and my needs the whole time I was there. They made the process from selecting the car to getting the financing in order so easy. I would recommend Dave Gill Chevrolet to anyone who is in the market for a car.

August 13, 2013

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business and you are number 1 in our book any day!

Bought a new Silverado

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Dave Gill Chevrolet was by far the best dealership that I have been to in many, many years. My salesman, Cory Ream worked very hard to find the vehicle that I was looking for as well as working with the managers to make sure that I was happy with what I got. The managers were very hard to get me the best deal. I was very impressed with how they handled my needs. I would recommend anyone looking for a new car to go to Dave Gill Chevrolet for their needs. They took the time to work out every aspect of my purchase. I will return in a few years to buy a newer model. Thank you, Dave Gill Chevrolet.

August 13, 2013

Thank you Nancy! Cory and the rest of the staff value you as a customer and look forward to seeing you in the future for your next vehicle!

Wonderful Dealership!

by from New Albany, Ohio |

After months of trying to repair my credit, I didn't have it where it needed to be when I had unexpected car troubles and needed something new quickly. I am an avid Chevy lover and knew exactly what car I wanted and had heard good things about Dave Gill. I went in to the dealership and was greeted by wonderful people willing to help me in any way possible. I had difficulty getting good financing, but the finance area went above and beyond to find a way to make it happen for me. My sales person was wonderful and in the end I ended up with the perfect vehicle. No sales pressure at all..exactly what I wanted :) I had planned on getting a used car, but ended up with a brand new one!! Special thanks to Don Riox in Financing for going the extra mile to make it happen and Scott Worman for walking me through it all. Definitely will go back and definitely will tell everyone I know to shop at Dave Gill for their next car! Thanks a million times over!!!

August 13, 2013

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business and hope to have you as a customer for many years to come!

New Car Purchase

by from Central Ohio |

The experience of buying a new car at Dave Gill was good. Cory Ream greeted me and was very knowledgable about the cars I was interested in. After talking with Cory and Don from the finance dept. I was allowed to leave without being pressured to immediately. I returned two days later to buy the car. I appreciate the way I was treated and the lack of pressure and stress that are often involved in buying a new car.

August 13, 2013

Thanks Farmer! We hope your experience sticks with you and we see you, family, and friends for many years to come!

Best Car experience ever!

by from johnstown, ohio |

Dave Gill Chevrolet is a top of the line car dealership. My husband and I were extremely surprised to see that we liked each employee we had to deal with. Corey did an excellent job of finding the right car for us. He made sure we were informed of all the added incentives that came with being a Dave Gill customer. It was obvious his top concern was getting us in a car that we would enjoy driving. We also met and spoke with the sales manager, Dave Penrod. I can honestly say that Dave is the first manager we have ever liked. He did not try to pressure us or strong arm us into a deal we were not happy with. He listen to what we needed to make a purchase happened and he made sure we walked away with a sale that we could be happy with. Finally, Michael in financing was a dream. He stayed late to complete the paperwork and was not one bit upset about it. He gave us his full attention and made sure we understood all the paperwork. He even recommend a colleague to help assist us in other personal needs. Bottom line, we will be returning to Dave Gill for our future purchase. Corey, Dave and Mike each took the extra time to make sure we felt like a valued customers and that our business was appreciated. I plan to spread the word about our great experience. Thanks guys!!

August 13, 2013

Thank you for the review! Cory and the rest of the staff here are happy to have you as a customer! We hope our family atmosphere keeps you as a customer for many years to come.

mailbuo_purchase

by from Columbus, OH |

My Mother and I went car shopping this week and were pleasantly surprised by our purchase of a Chevy Malibu at Dave Gill Chevrolet. Justin patiently answered all of our questions and concerns in a very courtious and knowledgable manner. We originally were looking at the Impala models and found that the Malibu would better suit my Mother's needs. We felt very comfortable with the entire process and would recommend shopping at Dave Gill. The rebates were great and they gave us a fair deal on our trade in. This car practically shouts "Look at Me!"

August 13, 2013

Thanks for the review Big E! We are glad to have you as a customer!