York Kia

1305 Roosevelt Avenue, York, PA 17404

Excellent First New Car Buying Experience

by from Windsor, PA |

I was hesitant about buying a new car and wasn't sure how to proceed. The sales staff made it low pressure, answered all my questions, and did very well trying to work with my budget. I got a great deal for my trade-in with 220,000 miles on it. Since then, I love my Kia Forte and have always had courteous and prompt service at the service department. I would certainly buy another car at York Kia.

Good Service

by from Hanover,PA |

On time appointments and fast service. Continued reminders of service appointments are helpful.

The help I needed, when I needed it.

by from York, PA |

On Friday September 17th the doctors informed me that they planned surgery on Monday September 20th to remove a brain tumor from my wife. Three times Friday the hospital and doctors about called about the operation planned for Monday. Somewhere in between, my wife reminded me that with all the travel between doctors and hospitals, we were probably due for an oil change on her Sorento. To ease her mind, I checked the mileage on her Kia and realized that with all else going on in our lives, I had forgotted the state inspection, too. I was beginning to feel overwhelmed. I called the service manager at York Kia and explained that Monday I NEEDED to be by her side every minute I could, Tuesday or Wednesday I could sneek in before or between visiting hours, but Thursday or after, I would need someone to be with her, as she could not be left alone. I knew what I was asking for, and that it probably wasn't going to happen. I apologised for asking. He said "No problem". He offered appointments on Tuesday and Wednesday, BEFORE visiting hours even started. I took the first available. It took a load off my mind. Her car was serviced, I never missed visiting hours, and I got to thank him in person. I received the HELP I needed, When I NEEDED it! Thanks York Kia. You have a special place in my heart. Lloyd Greenwood, very happy Kia owner.

Good Service

by from York |

Service was good and the pickup and return trip from work was appreciated. I requested a tire rotation and that wasn't performed. Service said it wasnt't necessary, but I had requested it and wanted it performed.

York KIA - Great Service Great Deals

by from York, PA |

I recently purchased my 2nd KIA soul from York KIA. While having the oil changed for the 2010 Soul, on a whim I asked about its trade in value. Was delighted at the tradein possibility, considered the benefits of buying a new car, as I'm heading for retirement, and a car with less mileage on retiremnet seemed like a good idea. Additionally, the 2010 was black and the 2012 was Alien Green and as I'm an immigration advocate...really wanted an Alien Green car. So, I worked with the sales staff and was given a great deal and with an additional 18 months of payments, will retire with a much newer car with a lot less mileage. All around good experience. However, I wish KIA didn't sell their cars without a spare tire! That caused me problems and am on my way to the dealership today to buy a spare tire and kit to have it installed.

York Kia rocks!

by from Lititz, Pa |

I drive 28 miles one way to have my Kia Soul regularly serviced. Choosing not to use our local one. That's how much I like the sales and continued excellent service I receive. Their staff is ALWAYS friendly, courteous and professional. Which is what I did not find in the other 2 locations closer to my home that I had visited before going to York. Thank you York Kia! You guys rock!!

best repair shop ever

by from Dover,PA |

I have been dealing with York KIA for over 6 years and have never had even a small problem. They always do the job correctly and on time. I will be buying my next car at York KIA when the time comes.

Excellent Service Department

by from Wrightsville, PA |

Scheduling of appointment was an easy process, worked with me to fit around my job schedule. In and out in a fast manner, explained everything in a way that made me feel like a valued customer. Would recommend to anyone requiring service for their vehicles.

York Kia still cares for Chryslers

by from York, PA |

For past 10 years have had two Chrysler T&C Vans serviced (and a few repairs) here routinely. After they dropped the Chrysler dealership over a year ago we continued to deal with them as York Kia with no problems at all -- and will continue to do so.

Love My KIA Dealer

by from York, Pa |

Every time I scedule an appointment it is done quickly. They answer every question that I have and sometimes I ask some pretty wierd questions. I am treated with friendly and great customer service. It does not matter what time I pick up my car if it's during the day or in th evening and a salesman helps me. I have no problem going there. Marie J.