York Mitsubishi

(1.0) 2 Reviews

1170 Loucks Road, York, PA 17404

brand new evo with $4400 worth of defective brakes

by from gallitzin pa |

Bought a brand new lancer evolution at this location in april. Since my purchase the brakes have squealed loudly like a cop car squeal. At first they said it was nothing during my test drive now they refuse to repair it and it's not a small sound it's crazy they won't own up to the junk they sold me. They said I'm on my own with it. Btw the repairs for said parts through mitsubishi total $4400 for oem. Avoid this trashy establishment. Avoid these sleazy people. They'll sell you headaches and empty wallets. They deserve bad things.

Don't trust what they tell you

by from Maryland |

We went in to buy a used car. Jake had the car we were looking for on his lot, and worked with us on price. What he failed to tell us was there was unibody damaged to the car and they bought it at auction that way, and knew it. He did not want to let us take the car to a mechanic because he knew we would find that out. We did some digging on our own and found out about the unibody damage and did not end up buying the car. Used car sales are as is, so I would not buy a car from this dealership because they lie and just want to make a sale. When we left there my gut was telling me something wasn't right and I am glad I checked it out. Saved myself major headaches in the long run.