Lehman Volvo

950 N Hills Rd, York, PA 17402

Used 717-755-7676 Used 717-755-7676

Dream Experience

by from York, PA |

Dealing with Lehman Volvo has been the best experience we have ever had buying a car! The customer service was awesome and the buying proccess was so easy compared to other purchasing experiences! The service department is really on top of things. They call before they do the work and then they explain what they have done when you pick up your car. Best of all, however, is the fact that our schedules are never interrupted because Lehman provides us with a loaner car! The facilities are exceptional and the personnel attentive! This was truly a positive experience and the place we will go for our next car!

York Lehman Volvo

by from glen rock pa |

Very pleased with my service at Lehman Volvo, Jason with service department is polite, thorough about car service and follows up with a phone call/email afterwards. The facility is clean and pleasant. I have recommended Lehman Volvo to friends and family for exceptional car dependability and terrific service. My volvo is not only comfortable, I feel safe in it when on the road.

Best Car Purchase Experience....EVER

by from Boston MA |

I am not prone to hyperbole but I will always pay tribute to a business when it's deserved. Lehman Volvo far exceeded my expectations in every way. Starting with the sales manager Jim Slatt and salesman Bob Baker, the sales process was so respectful, efficient and easy! No endless back and forth, posturing, etc, etc, etc. The purchase agreement took no more than 5 minutes on the phone! They were able to secure just the right equipment and color S60 for me and at probably the best price in the nation! It was worth the flight in to BWI; where I was greeted by the wonderfully courteous driver Glen and, in very little time - save for a detailed intro to my Certified Pre-owned S60, I was on my way for the 400 mile trip home. Every staff member I met at Lehman Volvo was so friendly and willing to help and that included Jennifer Entler the Title Clerk, Darryl Markey Service and Wayne the car detailer. Most of the staff were Steeler fans and they didn't even give me grief for my allegiance to the Patriots :). Bravo everyone at Lehman Volvo!!

A great dealer!

by from York, PA |

Always a wonderful experience at Lehman Volvo York. Bob, Brad, and Kyle in sales are great. Jason and his team in service keep us coming back for service.

Best high-line dealer in York

by from york, pa |

Sales & service are second to none; been dealing with this dealership for over 20 years!

Is the pre trip inspection worth it? $29.00

by from Enola pa |

My daughter is taking the old volvo to NYC so I got a pre-trip inspection for $29.00. When I went in to pick it up I asked if the spare tire was inflated and they did not know or offer to check. So I checked and it was ok also I checked the oil and it was down to the add line.. Most of the time the service is good. I will mention this to the service manager next time I see him.