Lehman Volvo

Used 888-789-6106
Service 888-407-6503

Dream Experience

by from York, PA |

Dealing with Lehman Volvo has been the best experience we have ever had buying a car! The customer service was awesome and the buying proccess was so easy compared to other purchasing experiences! The service department is really on top of things. They call before they do the work and then they explain what they have done when you pick up your car. Best of all, however, is the fact that our schedules are never interrupted because Lehman provides us with a loaner car! The facilities are exceptional and the personnel attentive! This was truly a positive experience and the place we will go for our next car!

Is the pre trip inspection worth it? $29.00

by from Enola pa |

My daughter is taking the old volvo to NYC so I got a pre-trip inspection for $29.00. When I went in to pick it up I asked if the spare tire was inflated and they did not know or offer to check. So I checked and it was ok also I checked the oil and it was down to the add line.. Most of the time the service is good. I will mention this to the service manager next time I see him.