Beasley Ford Lincoln

1801 Whiteford Rd, York, PA 17402

New 866-901-3370
Used 866-396-7748
Service 888-509-0976

It's fun to drive a Beasley Ford Lincoln!

Great Customer Service!

by from York, PA |

I am not a fan of car shopping, however, I have found that there is only one place to buy a car in PA and that is Beasley Ford. Gary K. was a real joy to work with. He was polite and very helpful. Buying a car is always a hassle and when you find a good company to deal with, it surprises you. Thanks for the great experience.

Best Ford Dealership in South Central PA

by from York,Pa |

Best buying experience I ever had. Brian Dolan my salesman is the best. I went in on a rainy day. Was in the far corner of the back. And here comes Brian to ask if I had any questions or needed help. I was at another dealer prior to this. Not one person came out due to the rain. From there Brian listened to what I was looking for. Took me inside and commenced to shuffle different trucks based on what I was looking for in the pouring down rain. He was extremely patient with me. In the end I found the exact truck I wanted with the specs and color I wanted. Hats off to Brian Dolan and Beasley ford for a great buying experience. And to Lita in finance who makes the paperwork process painless and fast. All while explaining everything in great detail. If your shopping for a new or used vehicle go to Beasley and ask for Brian Dolan you won't be disappointed.

Friendly sales team

by from York,PA |

Overall I had a great experience. I had a young salesman but he did a good job meeting our requests. With time he will develop into a great salesman. The team was wonderful, friendly, and personable. The interactions I had with them were comfortable and they were not overly "pushy" like some salespeople are. I'm happy with my new Ford Fusion!

Great Service

by from Reading, PA |

Stephen Rineer took the time to explain everything my new vehicle had with all the options and made sure any questions i had were answered before i left the lot. Being a big mustang fanatic i knew a lot about them and exactly what i wanted and any questions i had he was able to answer. The vehicle I described that i wanted was not on their lot but they were able to find it exactly and get it for me in a timely manor. Wonderful job from everything that helped throughout the whole process.

awesome dealership and sales staff

by from westminster md |

Faisal Qabbani was very professional and friendly did a great job will purchase my next vehicle there

2015 Ford Escape. Thank you Faisal!

by from York, PA |

I had a 2010 Ford Escape that I loved although it had several things wrong with it. I applied online to see if I could get approved to upgrade to a newer, used vehicle. Faisal Qabbani contacted me, I explained my situation and we set up an appointment that night. Within 2 and 1/2 hours I drove off the lot in a brand new Ford Escape (my first new car ever.) He got me a great rate and much more than my old car was worth, as well as rebates, etc. Then and ever since Faisal has gone above and beyond to make sure I am completely satisfied with my new car. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Faisal and Beasley Ford Lincoln. I know I am now a lifetime customer.

Beasley vehicle with great service

by from York,PA |

Bought a mustang from this dealership over 10yrs ago and had a great experience with them.No hassles,no worries,smooth transaction etc.So when it was time to purchase another vehicle I didn't hesitate to go back.As always ,a great experience.Gary K. was the salesman who help me throughout the whole transaction.Like before very smooth.Even took my time,2 weeks till I got the vehicle.Their whole team at Beasley is great...great job everyone..keep it up.

Tim Young is the man!!!

by from Abbottstown, PA |

I had not bought a new vehicle in 10 years. I was very nervous about the whole process and having a car payment again. Let me tell you, Tim made the process very easy and comforting. I was very pleased with Tim's knowledge of the Explorer I purchased, I feel he went above and beyond to work out a payment option that I am comfortable with, and his personality matched mine and my husband's that I felt like we were family until we drove off. I will definitely recommend Beasley Ford and Tim Young to everyone and when the time comes again for another vehicle, we WILL be visiting Tim at Beasley Ford. Lita LeMaster is a gem!! She made the paperwork process a walk in the park. She is one of the nicest women I have met and she is really performs her position accurately and efficiently.

Beasley came through; Follow-up to original review

by from York, PA |

If I had been allowed, I would have retracted the original review completely, but per Cars.com policy, they will not allow it to be deleted. They did suggest that I create a follow-up to show that even though I had an issue initially, the dealership was willing to correct the problems so that I was happy again. As such, this review is an addendum to my original comments. After having an issue with the vehicle mentioned in my previous review, the sales manager contacted me to make things right. Essentially, there was a communication issue between the service dept, the salesman, and mgmt that made me feel like my concerns were being ignored while the dealership staff believed I was ok with just having the vehicle serviced elsewhere. Although I did ultimately get the repairs done at another facility, the sales Manager David Jones was able to offer me a compromise--which is all I really wanted in the first place. David went above and beyond, in my opinion, but offering to pay for a large portion of the repair at the other facility, However, I declined this offer and countered with an in-house credit towards a future repair instead. He agreed and everything has been resolved. I understand that vehicles need maintenance, and there is no magic 8-Ball that will warn you of every problem. My concern, and the reason I posted the initial review, was that the vehicle was in my possession less than 48 hours and had been driven less than 75 miles since purchasing Perhaps I should have escalated to a manager directly rather than allowing so many parties to be involved, but this is now a lesson learned. If you encounter an issue, I recommend escalating to mgmt directly as I believe David and his team will do what they can to correct the issue. Since the repair, the new minivan is running great and all in all, I'm now happy and would consider purchasing from Beasley again.

Excellent Service

by from York, PA |

This has been a great experience from beginning to end. I really felt like my Product Specialist, was thorough and honest about my purchase. I didn't feel like I was being railroaded. I was especially happy with the service I was provided and the vehicle that I have chosen. I will definitely tell others about, Beasley Ford Lincoln.

Great Service

by from Harrisburg |

The service department was outstanding! Feeling as I was a guest in a foreign place seemed odd as my initial thought was to put my hands up! (Being robbed) Not the case- the young man highlighted the quality of Ford parts and answering my questions as I was processing them in que to be said. Keep up the good work and keep the coffee bar open!