Beasley Ford Lincoln

1801 Whiteford Rd, York, PA 17402

New 866-901-3370
Used 866-396-7748
Service 888-509-0976

It's fun to drive a Beasley Ford Lincoln!

Great Customer Service!

by from York, PA |

I am not a fan of car shopping, however, I have found that there is only one place to buy a car in PA and that is Beasley Ford. Gary K. was a real joy to work with. He was polite and very helpful. Buying a car is always a hassle and when you find a good company to deal with, it surprises you. Thanks for the great experience.

Great Service

by from Harrisburg |

The service department was outstanding! Feeling as I was a guest in a foreign place seemed odd as my initial thought was to put my hands up! (Being robbed) Not the case- the young man highlighted the quality of Ford parts and answering my questions as I was processing them in que to be said. Keep up the good work and keep the coffee bar open!

Unfortunately, A Big Disappointment

by from York, PA |

I arrived at Beasley Ford just before closing one Saturday very recently to look at a used car in their lot. When no one greeted me in the lot, I entered the showroom to inquire about the used car I had wanted to see. After being passed to a second member on the sales team by the first, I listened to the story behind the car, followed by the statement that the dealership had now closed, and I would "have to come back on Monday" if I wanted to discuss a purchase. In the meantime, I noted that the showroom was still buzzing with customers and shoppers, some of them just sitting down to purchase a vehicle while I was being told to come back another day. I didn't come back the following Monday; in fact, I won't be returning to Beasley Ford ever again. I have to wonder what ever happened to the slogan, "the customer comes first."

Beasley Ford Lincoln responded to this review

August 16, 2013

Dear CashBuyer, We are very sorry about your recent experience. I ensure you that this is not the normal way we conduct business. Would you please email me some additional details, such as which Saturday it was (Date), and the approximate time? This way we can look into who was working at the time and investigate this further. My email address is: robert.ehrbar@beasleyford.com. Also, please include a phone number in your email. I will be forwarding all information and findings to our General Manager, Terry Longmore. I am quite sure Terry would like the chance to speak with you. Again, please accept our sincerest apologies for your treatment. Sincerely, Robert Ehrbar

Great experience, honest pricing, great deals!

by from Lancaster PA |

I have bought 8 cars/vans in the past at highly rated Toyota, Honda, Mazda and Porsche dealers, but the staff at Beasley Ford has all of them beat by a mile in every way, especially regarding the best pricing, helpfulness, courtesy and honesty! In this case I was buying a truck with my son for his college graduation, and help him establish credit while making sure he wasn't taken advantage of as this was his first big purchase experience. My salesman Owen Ferrell was kind, courteous, helpful and very knowledgeable about the cars and trucks he sells, down to the smallest technical details. He listened to my needs and concerns, and made several insightful comments that helped me make the correct decisions regarding options and purchasing the proper truck model. It was a pleasure being treated as a valued customer and respected as a person, quite a difference from the salespeople I have normally encountered. During our test drive he also provided many important facts about the truck's performance and options I hadn't known, even after researching the truck in detail and having visited several other Ford dealers. The sales managers, Dusty Bender and David Estep, went above and beyond my expectations to give me the best deal on my F-150 Supercrew FX4 truck, which was confirmed by the fact I had received pricing quotes from many Ford dealers within a wide 2 state area. They were straightforward, honest, and made extra efforts to ensure I was receiving the best deal possible for the truck I was interested in. Corey McClain was the business manager I dealt with to work out all the details, and he was very helpful and efficient in moving the paperwork through the system. He double checked to make sure all the little details were taken care of, and he was a pleasure to deal with regarding the one or two extra services I requested as part of the sale. Best of all, at no time did I feel pressured by any of the staff to make a decision I wasn't comfortable with or accept a deal or option I didn't want. All the salesman I talked with at Beasley Ford are helpful, and honestly want you to be happy with your decision by putting you in the car best suited for you and your needs. They never push you to buy the most expensive vehicle/options they could sell, and I later learned that the sales staff is not paid based on the price of the car, and because of that they can be honest and help you make the best decisions for your situation. I really enjoyed the relaxed, friendly, helpful environment that the dealership encourages, as it contributed to a very pleasurable car/truck shopping experience. I came away with a fantastic deal on my truck, and I can honestly say for the first time I actually enjoyed having to purchase a new or used vehicle, and for that I must thank all the staff at Beasley Ford. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone

Excellent experience ....

by from Harleysville, PA |

This dealership responded quickly and in a very friendly manner to all my questions. Although I did not buy here, I would recommend their customer experience as excellent.