Beasley Ford Lincoln

1801 Whiteford Rd, York, PA 17402

New 866-901-3370 New 866-901-3370
Used 866-396-7748 Used 866-396-7748
Service 888-509-0976 Service 888-509-0976

It's fun to drive a Beasley Ford Lincoln!

Great Customer Service!

by from York, PA |

I am not a fan of car shopping, however, I have found that there is only one place to buy a car in PA and that is Beasley Ford. Gary K. was a real joy to work with. He was polite and very helpful. Buying a car is always a hassle and when you find a good company to deal with, it surprises you. Thanks for the great experience.

Caring to their customers

by from York, Pa |

My husband and I purchased a used Ford Fusion, the Beasley Team did a great job of helping us to achieve our goal. Ask for Joe Genetti and Travis the sales manager. We are very pleased with our purchase!

Awesome Buying Experience!!!!!!

by from Mount Joy, PA |

I've been shopping around for a 2016 Ford Mustang for quite some time. When I went on the Beasley Ford website to look at the inventory, it was very user friendly. When I picked out the mustang that I wanted, I requested additional information about it and that is when I met Gary Kauffman. Gary was very helpful in answering all my questions. He definitely went above and beyond to help me buy the mustang that I wanted. He will walk you through every step of the process and make sure that you are comfortable with every decision. If you are looking for a great deal and a friendly sales person that cares and will go above and beyond to help you, give Gary a call at Beasley Ford!

Purchasing a used SUV

by from York, PA |

Tim Young was our consultant. He did a thorough job in helping us through the buying experience. The car we chose was an excellent buy & suits our needs very well. The car we got was not a Ford but a like new Rav 4 Toyota. We are very pleased w/ what we purchased. The F&I manager, Cory, was a great help in dealing w/ all the paper work & getting an excellent extended warranty at a very reasonable price.I would highly recommend anyone in my family or friends to see Tim & Cory They did a great job in helping us. Hopefully, we will be treated just as well when we bring our car back for service.

Great buying experence

by from York, Pa |

Me and my wife were looking for an affordable car at a good price. We found it at Carl Beasley Ford. The sales staff was personable and did not beat around the bush.

Excellent experience

by from Red Lion, PA |

Derrick Aryee was an exceptional person to work with. He is extremely charismatic and very personable. He went way above and beyond what anyone else has ever done for me to see that I walked out a happy customer with a brand new car. Being a woman buying a car isn't always a great experience BUT this is the 2nd vehicle I've purchased from them and have always had outstanding service. They treat you like a person and not just a sale. I would recommend anyone stopping by and seeing Derrick! Meg Pope

Recommended Dealership

by from York, PA |

Beasley is a relatively no-hassle buying experience, whether for new cars or used cars. Their in-house discounts make Ford incentives on new cars much more appealing, and used cars are priced competitively. Greg Ernst is an excellent salesperson, who is experienced but not a high-pressure guy. All the staff we have encountered are friendly and willing to help.

Best Ford Dealership in South Central PA

by from York,Pa |

Best buying experience I ever had. Brian Dolan my salesman is the best. I went in on a rainy day. Was in the far corner of the back. And here comes Brian to ask if I had any questions or needed help. I was at another dealer prior to this. Not one person came out due to the rain. From there Brian listened to what I was looking for. Took me inside and commenced to shuffle different trucks based on what I was looking for in the pouring down rain. He was extremely patient with me. In the end I found the exact truck I wanted with the specs and color I wanted. Hats off to Brian Dolan and Beasley ford for a great buying experience. And to Lita in finance who makes the paperwork process painless and fast. All while explaining everything in great detail. If your shopping for a new or used vehicle go to Beasley and ask for Brian Dolan you won't be disappointed.

Friendly sales team

by from York,PA |

Overall I had a great experience. I had a young salesman but he did a good job meeting our requests. With time he will develop into a great salesman. The team was wonderful, friendly, and personable. The interactions I had with them were comfortable and they were not overly "pushy" like some salespeople are. I'm happy with my new Ford Fusion!

Great Service

by from Reading, PA |

Stephen Rineer took the time to explain everything my new vehicle had with all the options and made sure any questions i had were answered before i left the lot. Being a big mustang fanatic i knew a lot about them and exactly what i wanted and any questions i had he was able to answer. The vehicle I described that i wanted was not on their lot but they were able to find it exactly and get it for me in a timely manor. Wonderful job from everything that helped throughout the whole process.