Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 888-568-2651

Large Enough to Serve You, Small Enough to Know You

Simply Outstanding!

by from Dillsburg, PA |

I have purchased many new vehicles but have never had an experience that compares to Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. I've been looking for a Jeep Wrangler for a couple months and researched and surveyed the inventory of every Jeep dealer within a 150 mile radius. From the moment I contacted sales manager Mike McVeigh, I was very impressed with the responsiveness, the pricing and the flexibility he provided. There was not a dealer around that could come close to their pricing and there was no high pressure or need to negotiate. I was more than happy to drive two hours to complete the sale. The purchase could not have been smoother. When I arrived at the dealership, the new Jeep was ready for delivery, perfectly detailed, filled with gas and the entire staff was very accommodating. In all the years I have purchased vehicles, I have never been so impressed as I have been with Mike McVeigh and his team at Videon. Without question, they should be your only choice for a Chrysler/Jeep vehicle.

Simply Put: AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL COSTS!!!

by from West Chester, PA |

Simply Put: AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL COSTS!!! Everything overpriced & you WILL over pay compared to any other local dealership. Went here to purchase a used Car or Truck - the cars I was shown were filthy dirty and completely over-priced. When test driving a jeep wrangler, it sounded like it was going to die while on the drive. I finally found something I was interested in and then came talking of price... They wouldnt even budge - it was sticker price and that was it. It was the most pathetic display by a car dealership I have ever seen. Nick G. (who "tried" to help me) is the epitome of a "used car salesman" - think of all the stereotypes you hear and see then multiply them by 10. Steve Videon who is the owner came over to help with 0 success - no professionalism at all. AVOID, UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY IN THE TRASH!

Post Sale - Title Service is a Nightmare!!!

by from New Hope, PA |

Purchase was a fair environment and really enjoyed the vehicle they supllied... However when I had to reselll the vehicle and required legal information on the vehicle regarding my purchase fron Vidoen. They were non responsive, and when engaged the management team leader - Bob Forman basically pushed an absolute hostile environment. After his team committed to provide back-up title data, he simply was abusive! STAY AWAY from this dealer.... as post sale their leadership team is PAINFULL!

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

March 28, 2014

John, we apologize that you did not have the great customer service experience that we do our best to provide at Videon. We are glad that although you did not have an ideal experience, you did receive the paperwork you needed. If you need anything else, please feel free to contact our General Manager Mike McVeigh by calling 610 356 8300.

Mike and Dave did a great job

by from Havertown, PA |

Mike and his team were great from the start. We worked with Dave B to start and Mike ended up helping because we don't have the strongest credit, but Mike and Dave worked hard to make it work. Love them both. We owe them big time.

Horrible

by from Wayne, PA |

Car had surface scratches everywhere, sales men did not know what they were talking about. I could not buy a car from a sales team that didn't know anything.

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

March 28, 2014

Bill, we apologize that you did not have the great customer Videon. We are not sure which vehicle you saw or what salesman you spoke to, but we offer a large variety of well-maintained used cars, brand new cars and SUVs as well. We service experience that we do our best to provide at welcome you to come to the showroom and see our inventory and look forward to working with you.

Wonderful Experience

by from Glen Mills, PA |

We visited many dealerships in search of a first car for our teenage daughter. Although style and affordability were a priority, safety ranked highest on our list. We somewhat expected to be pressured and haggled by a salesperson in the buying process. However, we found no such pressure in our experience with this dealership. Our salesman, Kevin Roman, was not only very professional but very sympathetic to our anxieties surrounding this very important purchase for our daughter. Having teen daughters of his own, Kevin took extra time explaining the safety features of the car, as well as the hazards on the road i.e. other drivers and the senseless use of cell phones while driving. There were no "surprise" costs when it came time to sign for the car. My daughter is thrilled with her new car and we are completely satisfied with the entire process.

They made first car purchase a Breeze!

by from West Chester, PA |

Making my first ever car purchase, I didn?t really know what I was getting into, but buying a car from Videon Dodge was above and beyond all of my expectations. From the family-friendly atmosphere, to the state of the art showroom (not to mention the great mural of Philadelphia!), I couldn?t have been more pleased. Mike Mcveigh the sales manager and Matt Videon the sales associate were extremely professional and made it a very pleasant purchase. I Love my 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye by the way! It is an amazing car for the price. Very sporty and a lot fun to drive.

Highly Suggest That YOU Buy A Car There!!!

by from Drexel Hill, PA |

Stephan Peeler was my salesman and was great! Im 19 I bought a brand new Charger R/T Max and he got it done for me! I traded in a base model 2013 charger for the new one! Very great salesman! He will help you out to the fullest and work with you!

A company behind your purchase

by from Collelgelville, PA |

I bought a used vehicle that unfortunatelly failed a few days after the purchase. The car was still under the dealer's warranty, so I took it to their shop. The car had a serious transmission problem that needed a whole overhaul of the transmission. Videon took care of it at no cost. It is very fortunate to buy a used vehicle in a good place like this, where you have peace of mind that you are not only buying the product but the reputation of the company behind it.

An Amazing Family Dealership

by from Glenn Mills |

I really don't know where to start about my experience with Videon. I was halfhearted in the market for a new vehicle. I wasn't sure if I could afford the car payment, I have pretty good credit but as i have been told by other dealers "not diverse" credit. I went to Videon chrysler dodge jeep even though there are dealerships for dodge closer to Marshall Rd where I live that I have visited, I had done lots of shopping, and from the time I stepped on the lot of Videon to the time I drove off the lot with a New Dart, I was blown away with how well I was treated. There is a warm welcoming feeling that is reassuring, and we had a long time spent at this dealership trying to work out the details of our deal but it almost felt like we were just there to hang out with a bunch of friends and the car stuff was second. There was no pressure to buy a car, and they didn't try to shove a bunch of deals in my face. They listened to me talk about what I was looking for and they presented what options they had for me. There is no way I will go any where else for another car or service, these guys are top notch, its truly a family dealership and I'm glad to say that with the purchase of my Dart, I am now part of that family.

Very pleased

by from Glen mills, Pa |

Just bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee off Dave.... Thanks for the great deal!!