Andy Mohr Mitsubishi

Service 888-594-5195

Save Mohr Money

New car purchase

by from Richmond, IN. |

Called Jonathan around 4:45pm on Monday the 25 of Nov. We talked and he said to come on in and I wouldn't be disappointed. Left my house in Richmond at 5:30pm. Arrived at the dealership at 6:45pm. Was greeted in a friendly manner and the negotiations began. Jonathan,Mike and Tarek bent over backwards to not disappoint me and at 8:30pm I was driving home in my brand new mitsubishi outlander sport. They were supposed to close at 8pm and stayed open to accommodate me. Great people, great service, and a great deal. Jonathan was my initial point of contact and represented himself and the dealership in a most favaorable light. If you are in the market for a new Mitsubishi or anything else Andy Mohr Mitsubishi in Fishers has give Jonathan a call. And like me, you won't be disappointed.

New Car Purchase

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

I was going back and forth for some time about buying a new car. I reached out in April for more information. I was greeted promptly by Julie, who was knowledgeable, professional, and kind. I continued to think about it, shop around, and weigh all my options. Julie was kind enough to stay in touch well into May, without being bothersome. The time came when I was in need of a nice vehicle ASAP, so I gave her a call and I'm glad I did. She went above and beyond to hook me up with the best deal I could have been able to land. I now drive a beautiful new Lancer, and couldn't be happier with my purchase. You would be crazy to see this dealer without speaking with Julie, she and the rest of the staff were fun, professional, and personable. Things like this matter, I would definitely recommend this dealer.

Treated us like family!

by from Springfield, IL |

We came from Illinois to purchase from Adam and Miss Julie. This was the easiest most stress-free car buying experience of our lives! We did everything through text, email, and a couple phone calls over a two day period. We were treated by the staff with hugs and handshakes, and left with the same. Nicest people ever hands down. We feel like we gained family and will definitely buy from them again- even from a state and a time zone away!!!

Find another dealer for a used car.

by from Evansville |

Went to look at a used vehicle. Pictures of the car were taken to obscure the very thing I asked about. Drove 3 hours to look at the car with cash in hand. Yep, the car was severely rusted. Didn't even take a trained eye to see that. When my fiancÚ asked about if the car had rust on it, she was told its a car, it starts and it drives not much else I can tell you. Pete klaus was very rude about it on top of that. Might be ok for a new car but with attitude and willingness to cover things up, I'd find another dealer. Thanks for wasting our time and gas.

Andy Mohr Mitsubishi responded to this review

January 18, 2015

I'm very sorry you have had a bad experience with our dealership. We take pride in creating an easy transparent way to shop and purchase our products. They are several pictures available online. Mr. Kraus attempted to send you even more specific photos. I'm very surprised, considering it is a 23 year old vehicle, you were not satisfied with the condition or the representation of the vehicle. If you wish to return to the dealership, I will be happy to reimbursed you for your gas expense. Thank you for taking the time to consider Andy Mohr Mitsubishi Mike Norris GM

Confused four people said they were great

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

I looked at a few lancers online seen they had a few sent in a inquiry on a couple and got no response at all so I figured I would go to the dealership take a closer look I was outside for 45 minutes and even had a sales guy walk right past me and no help at all got mad and left would never return to that dealership not the first time I have been disappointed with andymohr

Great service!

by from Indy, In. |

Looked and drove a used Mini. Although I didn't purchase the vehicle, Mr. Hines was very attentive and informative.

Great Buying Experience

by from Oxford, Indiana |

I was in need of a used car in a hurry, since my old 86 Dodge Aries Wagon was totaled due to a patch of ice in the wrong place. After some research (and talking myself out of trying to find another old Aries or similar) I decided on a Ford Focus hatchback, as it was known for good gas mileage and yet had some cargo space and a good performing 2.0L engine. There weren't a lot of Focus hatchbacks to be found near Indianapolis, about 4 in total. We looked at one elsewhere but it was too rusty. Then we looked at the blue one at Andy Mohr Mitsubishi. It was nice, though there were a few broken items I knew I'd have to fix. It was a little more expensive than the others, so I was hesitant. Our salesman, Pete Kraus, was very helpful even though this was a Mitsubishi dealer, so I couldn't really expect him to know all about Fords. But he knew more than I did. He let me drive the car off the lot and around the block. Once I drove it, I knew I wanted a car like this, it was comfortable for me and had a lot of pep. But like I said, this model was about $1000 more expensive than the others on my list, so I decided I was going to go and look at one other car that was on my list before deciding. This was where Pete showed his salesmanship and asked what it would take for me to drive this car off his lot. We negotiated a bit and I made an offer. Pete then took me to John O'Malia, who was I guess the used car sales manager, to see if they could do it. For a while it looked like it might not go through, but finally they accepted my offer and John wrote up the paperwork. About a half hour later I was driving home in my "new" 2002 Ford Focus hatchback. These two men were very professional and I think it was a good experience. I'd recommend them highly.

Service on my cars

by from Cicero,In |

Service guys were great.Randy and Jamie are very easy going and very helpful

OUTSTANDING ORGANIZATION

by from Carmel |

THE ANDY MOHR TEAM WORKED WITH ME FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END. BRENT ROBERTSON WAS SUPER. ASK FOR HIM!! SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING. RANDY WALKER WENT OUT OF HIS WAY.