Andy Mohr Mitsubishi

Service 888-594-5195

Save Mohr Money

OUTSTANDING ORGANIZATION

by from Carmel |

THE ANDY MOHR TEAM WORKED WITH ME FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END. BRENT ROBERTSON WAS SUPER. ASK FOR HIM!! SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING. RANDY WALKER WENT OUT OF HIS WAY.

New car purchase

by from Richmond, IN. |

Called Jonathan around 4:45pm on Monday the 25 of Nov. We talked and he said to come on in and I wouldn't be disappointed. Left my house in Richmond at 5:30pm. Arrived at the dealership at 6:45pm. Was greeted in a friendly manner and the negotiations began. Jonathan,Mike and Tarek bent over backwards to not disappoint me and at 8:30pm I was driving home in my brand new mitsubishi outlander sport. They were supposed to close at 8pm and stayed open to accommodate me. Great people, great service, and a great deal. Jonathan was my initial point of contact and represented himself and the dealership in a most favaorable light. If you are in the market for a new Mitsubishi or anything else Andy Mohr Mitsubishi in Fishers has give Jonathan a call. And like me, you won't be disappointed.

Confused four people said they were great

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

I looked at a few lancers online seen they had a few sent in a inquiry on a couple and got no response at all so I figured I would go to the dealership take a closer look I was outside for 45 minutes and even had a sales guy walk right past me and no help at all got mad and left would never return to that dealership not the first time I have been disappointed with andymohr

Great service!

by from Indy, In. |

Looked and drove a used Mini. Although I didn't purchase the vehicle, Mr. Hines was very attentive and informative.

Great Buying Experience

by from Oxford, Indiana |

I was in need of a used car in a hurry, since my old 86 Dodge Aries Wagon was totaled due to a patch of ice in the wrong place. After some research (and talking myself out of trying to find another old Aries or similar) I decided on a Ford Focus hatchback, as it was known for good gas mileage and yet had some cargo space and a good performing 2.0L engine. There weren't a lot of Focus hatchbacks to be found near Indianapolis, about 4 in total. We looked at one elsewhere but it was too rusty. Then we looked at the blue one at Andy Mohr Mitsubishi. It was nice, though there were a few broken items I knew I'd have to fix. It was a little more expensive than the others, so I was hesitant. Our salesman, Pete Kraus, was very helpful even though this was a Mitsubishi dealer, so I couldn't really expect him to know all about Fords. But he knew more than I did. He let me drive the car off the lot and around the block. Once I drove it, I knew I wanted a car like this, it was comfortable for me and had a lot of pep. But like I said, this model was about $1000 more expensive than the others on my list, so I decided I was going to go and look at one other car that was on my list before deciding. This was where Pete showed his salesmanship and asked what it would take for me to drive this car off his lot. We negotiated a bit and I made an offer. Pete then took me to John O'Malia, who was I guess the used car sales manager, to see if they could do it. For a while it looked like it might not go through, but finally they accepted my offer and John wrote up the paperwork. About a half hour later I was driving home in my "new" 2002 Ford Focus hatchback. These two men were very professional and I think it was a good experience. I'd recommend them highly.

Service on my cars

by from Cicero,In |

Service guys were great.Randy and Jamie are very easy going and very helpful