Keim Chevrolet

3265 Lincoln Hwy E, Paradise, PA 17562

New 877-874-8396
Used 877-874-3504
Service 877-875-8692

Where GREAT deals are made in Paradise! Really. It's worth the Drive...

Great Group of Peole

by from New Holland, Pa. 17557 |

Barry and Ken worked very hard, to put together a deal, that my wife and I, were happy with. This is the second vehicle that we purchased from them, several years ago, and the treatment was the same. So things haven't changed, only gets better. Thank you Betty & Mel Renninger

Awesome Dealership!!

by from Parkesburg |

Very friendly staff! They helped me get the car I was looking for!! I will come back to buy my next car from this dealership!

Great Experience

by from Havertown |

One of the easiest car buying experiences I have ever had, Barry Shirk our salesman was very friendly and professional. I will recommend Keim to my friends and family!

Great Experience - Returning Customer

by from Gap, PA |

2nd purchased vehicle from this group within the last two years. Sales goes over and above. Will definitely be returning for future purchases.

Way to go Henry!

by from Lansdowne, PA |

We bought a Chevy Tahoe from Henry and his customer service was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and the process went very smoothly. If you are looking for a car from Keim, you must ask for Henry.

Love the new Colorado

by from Mount Joy, PA |

I stopped at Keim's to look at a used Tacoma but found that it had already been sold. I worked with Scott Smith and told him that I was also interested in the new Colorado. Scott proceeded to educate me about the truck and got me in for a test drive as soon as the next one arrived on their lot. I was very impressed with all aspects of the truck including looks, power and ride. I then worked with Scott and Mike on the trade in value of my vehicle. Overall I felt that I was treated very fairly and was thoroughly impressed with Scott's knowledge and attention to detail. I will definitely consider Keim for any future purchases!

Samuel

by from Oxford, PA |

Great in everything!!!!!!! Better than Oxford dealerships

awesome service

by from Lancaster pa |

Ken Holland and Barry were the best salesman i ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

A truck for my daughter

by from Baltimore |

I came in unannounced for a used truck that was sold the day before. Scott talked to me and showed me some other options one of which we bought. It was a very friendly and honest exchange without pressure like you experience so often. They spent a lot of time making my daughter feel comfortable in the vehicle which I appreciated. All in all a very positive way to purchase a vehicle for a reasonable price. They are a location to consider visiting.

Smooth Transaction, Great Service.

by from Landenberg, PA |

I first called to see a used truck on the lot and spoke with Ken. When I came in he was unavailable, but Deb was able to take care of me. I came in ready for some tough negotiating, but in the end I got a great deal and I couldn't be happier. Mike Keim helped close the purchase and was very nice to see an involved owner. Thanks again Deb, and I hope you enjoyed the Portobello's.

Great Service

by from Intercourse, PA |

We read an automotive magazine that rated the Chevrolet Impala as a very good buy. We went to look at one and was pleased with what we saw. Salesperson Barry was very helpful and easy to work with. He made buying a new car a very easy transition.