Susquehanna Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 877-468-8960
Service 877-470-9994

Ted Hollenbach

by from York, PA |

In December of 2013 I stopped at Susquehanna Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram because I had a Jeep Patriot that my warranty had just run out on, and was considering purchasing an extended warranty or getting a new Patriot. When I walked into the showroom I was greeted by Ted Hollenbach. He took me out onto the lot where there were Patriots that had just come off the delivery truck. There was nothing that I was really interested in. Ted suggested that I look at the "new" 2014 Cherokee, which I didn't even know existed. We went for a test drive, and immediately I was hooked. Monday (3/30/15) I stopped at the dealership on my way home from work, and drove out in a new 2015 Jeep Cherokee. That happened because of the professional, customer focused detail of Ted and the staff at Susquehanna Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. They ALL went out of their way to give me a great buying experience. When we talked finances, they did absolutely every thing possible to get the numbers where I needed them to be to and feel comfortable with the purchase. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to my friends and family. And because of my experience, I no longer consider Ted a "salesman", I consider him a friend, and I will be back to see him in the future. GREAT JOB Susquehanna Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!

Calvin Lehigh

by from York, pa |

Calvin made the process of buying a car a great experience! He knew how to lighten the mood and give us a great deal! Highly recommended!

Jeep Wrangler Sport

by from Wernersville Pa |

I recently went looking for a jeep @ Susquehanna Chrysler dodge and was greeted by a very pleasant & very helpful salesman by the name of Eric Wingert. He made my shopping & buying experience very pleasant. He wasn't pushy or pesty like some sales representatives can be. Eric was very helpful and it was a pleasure doing business with him as well as the rest of the staff. I absolutely luv my new Jeep and if you are looking for one, this definitely is the place to go

Jim and Amanda

by from York, PA |

My wife and myself were greater very quickly and we're treated very well. We were asked what kind of vehicle we were interested in. Once we told Ted what we wanted he had our Jeep ready for us to test drive. Ted was very knowledgeable about our Jeep and answered every question we had about it. Ted was very friendly and helpful through out the entire process and went out of his way to help us in every way he could. I was very happy with our entire process and very pleased with the way Ted treated us. The entire team at Susquehanna were very helpful kind and very friendly to my wife and myself. I am very glad we chose to buy our Jeep from them. Thank you Ted.

Erik Wingert

by from York, Pa |

A few days ago I purchased my first car, a 2015 Jeep Compass. I have been car shopping for about 7 months and have done a lot of research on what kind of car I was interested in. Susquehanna was the first dealership I stopped at on my journey to a new car..after months of searching this past weekend I went back to Susquehanna to search again for a new car. I was greeted by Erik out on the lot and explained all the research and shopping i have done and what I need in a car. With no hesitation Erik grabbed the keys to the Compass and we went on test drive, and i knew this was the car for me. It was a great experience to work with people who truly show interest in helping you find a car for you and at the price you want. The experience you receive is like no other I have seen at a dealership, they take you out on the service floor and show you their center, explain their express lane etc. I can truly say I was overall pleased with experience definitely recommend Erik to anyone who is looking for a new car! These guys truly car about their customers!

Ted Hollenbach

Awsome service, and atmosphere

by from Hanover PA |

I spo!! rtshad been to several dealerships looking for someone to help me get into a better vehicle this was my last stop and a gentleman by the name of Cal Lehigh helped me find my perfect vehicle. I am now driving a 2015 Chrysler 200 Sport!! he was awesome and helped me in so many ways I would highly recommend going to see him if you are looking for a new vehicle

Great car buying experience

by from York, pa |

Just purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Calvin Lehigh. The experience was great. They made the entire buying process so easy. Friendly environment and not pushy. I have brought my previous jeep here for service for years so I am thrilled to have purchased a new car from them.

Brandon Murray

by from Elizabethtown,pa |

I just purchased nice 2012 JK Unlimited Rubicon the ultimate Jeep I been looking for. Brandon Murray the salesman that Helped me out with this purchase really went out of his way To get me this vehicle between phone calls and emails and He was really patient with my bank with them dragging their Feet on closing the deal and kept the value on my trade in. I recommend dealing with Brandon good salesman and not Pushy

Calvin Lehigh, sales consultant

by from Manchester, PA |

Great salesperson, answered all my questions and worked with me on finding the car I wanted. He was not a pressured salesperson and I would tell all my friends to stop by and see Cal when they are looking for a new car.

The Best Buying Experience!!

by from Finksburg, MD. |

I saw a Chrysler 300 on Cars,com that caught my eye. After driving for 1 hour and 15 minutes, I was greeted by Eric Carter. He could not have been more pleasant, helpful and truly aiming to please. He was knowledgeable about the car, answered every question and went out of his way to fulfill my requests. The deal was fair and I believe I got a great value for my money. The staff was friendly, helpful and I experienced no "hard sell". This was one of my best ever, car buying experiences!! I would travel again from Maryland to Pa. to buy a car or truck from E. Carter. Highly recommended, without reservation.