1023 Wheeling Ave, Cambridge, OH 43725

Used 888-814-3491
Service 866-618-5580

Cambridge Classic

by from Cleveland Ohio |

Contacted Evan McCartney on a late model used car I found on Cars/com. Worked out an agreed price and terms over the internet/phone over the course of two hours. Drove an hour to inspect and fill out the paperwork, and had the car delivered free of charge two days later .Detailed, serviced, and gassed up. It doesn't get much better than that. Simple. Honest and without any excuses. Find me another one Evan, and I'll be back.

Do not buy here

by from CAMBRIDGE OHIO |

my friend took her SUV down for a trade in to upgrade her vehicle. as she chose the vehicle out she wanted to purchace she told them that the bank mgr would be expecting a call from the dealership, she was already approved for her loan, my friend than told classic what bank she dealt with and whom to contact. the lady from classic then calls and talks to bank personel that my friend had given her while the finance mgr (Alan King) was sitting there as well, she then hangs up the phone and says every thing was good and proceeds to run the paperwork. one day after purchasing the vehicle the bank calls my friend and asked her if she found a vehicle? she told the bank she had bought one the day before and Classic called the bank, talked to him/her and said every thing was fine. the bank then tells my friend that they did not recieve any calls from Classic Ford reguarding the purchase of a vehicle, my friend then retrieved the paperwork from the dealership and they ran her loan through the wrong bank! my friend then went back down to Classic's to confront Alan King and the lady whom supposally called the bank. Tey then told my friend tey where trying to get her a better rate on her vehicle, WHY?? people like to use ceartin banks for there business and this was a case of running my friends credit report to different banks to recieve a kick back!!!! the bad thing is the lady made a false call to thebank while my friend was standing there, and the finance mgr Alan King put the loan through a different bank and let it happen knowing what bank my friend wanted to go through!!!! BEWARE OF BUYING A VEHICLE HERE!!!!!!! SHADY PEOPLE WORK HERE!!!!! THIS IS WHY ALOT OF CLASSIC'S EMPLOYEES HAVE QUIT OR HAVE PERSUED OPENING UP ANOTHER CAR LOT IN CAMBRIDGE!!!!!

Pretty Good

by from Pleasant City, Ohio |

We showed up on the lot looking for a truck, and was approached by Ryan. I am not into a pushy salesman, and Ryan was the best we could have asked for. There wasn't anything on the lot that interested us at the time, so he took our names and numbers and asked us exactly what we were looking for. Ryan said to give him a couple weeks and he would see what he could find. Ryan gave us a call to come in and look at a truck he thought we would might like. We weren't interested in this one, so he said that he would look again. Gave us another call in a few days and so we came in to look again, and it was the truck that we were looking for. I would recommend Ryan and Classic to anyone I know. Great people to work with when looking for a vehicle.

Great experience

by from Cambridge |

Had a great experience! Easy sales process and Jarod was great to work with!

Review

by from Columbus OH |

We called about a 1998 Sable Wagon. We advised the dealership that we were coming from 70 miles away to take the car for a test drive. Not until the salesman brought us the keys did he tell us the car had a steering issue. Not only did it have a steering issue, it had no brakes. We drove one minute from the dealership and had to turn around and go back. I don't understand why they didn't tell us before we drove all that way that the car did not have brakes. And the steering problem? Oh my goodness, the wheel jerked in our hands. Terribly unsafe even to test drive. How did they expect us to get it home if we did buy it? I would not recommend this dealership to anyone I know.

Unresponsive Finance and Sales Manager and Owner

by from Butler, OH |

I saw an add on "Cars.com for a 2003 Ford Expedition. The price was great, but the truck had 153,000 miles. Requested a compression check before purchase, was told that it was done without pulling the plugs? New concept for me; however, paid for the service and then paid again to have new plugs installed. Gave $150 deposit; however, was not given credit. Called multiple times to request return of my deposit, but finance manager refused to take or return my call. Called used car manager, also refused to talk or return calls. Called Owner, left phone message, no response, sent e-mail with no response. Finally sent registered letter to owner Aaron Zerkowitz threatening legal action. He finally called and eventually returned my $150. deposit. We love the 2003 expedition, but everything else about the purchase process was a fiasco!