Bill Abbott Inc

500 W. Center, Monticello, IL 61856

New 888-231-8738
Used 866-413-5203
Service 888-815-2187

"Make it a habit to buy from Bill Abbott"

Fair deal and no hassle

by from Champaign, IL |

The salesman, Brian Young, was very friendly, knowledgeable and fair. I was not planning on buying a car the day I went in, but I felt very comfortable with all the Bill Abbott employees, and they offered me a deal I couldn't pass up. I walked out confident in my purchase and that I had received a fair deal. All the employees made the buying process easy and hassle-free, and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Refreshing Kindness!

by from Decatur, IL |

Walking into the establishment was like being welcomed by friends. Our experience of purchasing a vehicle from Bill Abbott, Inc. was very pleasant. The team was exceptionally friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Adam Howe's patience is well appreciated! We plan to purchase from Bill Abbott, Inc. again.

Service from Adam Howe at Bill Abbott. was excelle

by from Champaign, Ill. 61822 |

We received excellent service from Adam Howe. His knowledge of the car we were interested was very good. Also was greeted by Travis Fox. The whole experience was quick and efficient.

Great dealership

by from Central, IL |

This is the second vehicle we have purchase from this dealership in a year(1st was new & 2nd was used Buick) We were so happy with the first one- we knew exactly where to go for the second one. Adam Howe did amazing job in answering all our questions and addressing any concerns we might have via phone, email, and in person. He is the most genuine car salesman you'll ever meet. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the vehicle, and price paid. We feel we paid a fair price, and were confident we made a great choice in the vehicle purchased. If you want a low pressure, positive buying experience, it's worth the drive to Monticello, IL to work with Adam and the rest of the team at Bill Abbott!

Great Salesman to work with

by from Tuscola, IL |

The salesman, Adam Howe, was very friendly, knowledgeable and fair. I was brought to the dealership by a promotion they were having that day, though I had been shopping for a car for a few weeks. I met with Adam, told him what I was looking for , what I wanted to pay, and he took it from there. Was a great experience overall, and I am very happy with the car I purchased. Only complaint was the promo was sketchy at best, but since I was looking to buy a car anyway we just avoided that mess. Would recommend anyone looking to buy a car new or used, give Adam a call.

by Randy K

by from Monticello, Ill |

have purchased several vehicles at Bill Abbott's. Adam works very hard at locating a vehicle to my liking quickly. It always comes from another dealer and is generally here overnight. He works hard to find everything that is important to me. The staff is also easy to work with. If service is ever needed, they are very accommodating.

Thank You!

by from Tuscola, IL |

This past weekend I purchased a vehicle at Bill Abbott in Monticello. The staff was all very helpful and being in contact with Brian Young via the internet made the entire buying process so much easier. They were able to help me with great financing as well! I would recommend going to Bill Abbott!

Chevy Silverado

by from Monticello IL. |

I looked on the web for a truck and found some that I liked at Bill Abbotts. Stopped in and test drove a few and ended up buying one. Got a fair price for my trade in and everyone was very nice. After looking around I found what I wanted right in my local area.

Great experience, helpful in many ways.

by from Bloomington, Il. |

Very satisfying, I didn't take a lot of my time finding exactly what I was looking for. Matt was very helpful in getting my SUV in perfect condition. I will for sure contact this dealership the next time I am in the market for A new vehicle.

Car Buying Made Simple

by from Decatur Illinois |

Due to a set of unforeseen circumstances we found ourselves in a position that we needed to buy a vehicle rather quickly. Unfortunately, due to demands at my husbands place of employment and our daughter's schedule, it was difficult to find a time to go to the dealership ro car shop. We were forced to do the priliminary shopping via the internet. Adam Howe spent quite a bit of time with us on the phone discussing our various options. We were able to identify the car of our choice. We still had scheduling problems for being able to test drive and possibly close on the vehicle. Adam drove the vehicle to our city (30 minutes away) took both my husband and myself on separate test drives and arranged to have us sign the paper work in our community. He did all of this in the evening making the process easier for us. Thank you Adam and Dan from Bill Abbott for helping us through a tight situation

This IS becoming a habit!!

by from Decatur, IL |

After being told about the excellent all around service from Bill Abbott Inc., we stopped by there when we were ready to purchase our first vehicle. We enjoyed a great experience then so when we needed to find our second vehicle, our first (and last) stop was Bill Abbott Inc. We asked for "Jim" our first salesman but he was no longer with the company due to retirement. It was then that we met Adam Howe, and so glad we did! I haven't had much experience buying cars and was afraid but Adam was straight forward, honest and so easy to talk to. He answered all our questions and the ones I hadn't even thought of yet! Adam couldn't have been any more helpful or honest. Everyone there was GREAT! And a special mention about Dan, the finance man. Dan made the financing of this vehicle and our last vehicle painless and enjoyable! Larry and the parts advisor, Tim, were great also. Everyone there went above and beyond our expectations! We will be giving them our business from now on. Thank you so much Adam and Dan!! Bravo, guys (and gals)!!!