Bill Abbott Inc

Used 866-413-5203
Service 888-815-2187

Smooth Cruisin'

by from Oakley, Il |

All I was going to do was test drive the car. However, Brian Young (our salesman) was courteous, knowledgeable, patient and fair. Brian made the experience one of the easiest car buying experiences I have ever been through. My experience from the internet search, test drive appointment, numbers discussion, plan of action, to the pick-up was smooth. The dealership was filled with a friendly sales team and efficient office staff. Thanks Brian & the Bill Abbott Team!

Friendly Service

by from Charleston, IL |

I called Bill Abbott dealership and spoke with Matt Strack about a certified pre-owned Buick. Within 2 hours we were visiting with Matt and got to test drive the vehicle we were interested in. We appreciated Matt being so helpful and friendly to us and did purchase the car. We truly like the car and Matt's helpful demeanor. Thanks Matt!!!!

by from Central Illinois |

Top notch dealership. The Team at Bill Abbott (Adam, Travis, and Larry) took the time and effort to find the hard to find vehicle we wanted with the specifications we wanted. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the vehicle, and paid attention to even the smallest details (that were important to us). They were very genuine, honest, and had great follow up. This dealership has set the standard for any future vehicles we will purchase. The TEAM effort displayed was wonderful and made our "first" new car purchase an overall great experience.

by from Central IL |

The Sales Team at Bill Abbott (Adam, Travis, and Larry) took the time and effort to locate a hard to find vehicle we wanted with the specifications we required. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the vehicle, and paid attention to even the smallest details (that were important to us). They made our "first" new car purchase an overall great experience. It was worth the drive to Monticello, IL to work with Great SalesTeam at a good, honest, genuine TOP NOTCH Dealership.

Great Experience with Bill Abbott Inc

by from Charleston, IL |

I located the truck I was interested in online and inquired about it through the website. Brian Young responded and was very knowledgeable and courteous. I appreciated his honest and polite approach as well as my not feeling pressured by him. He answered all our questions and worked to get me what I considered a fair deal. I would definitely recommend the dealership and Brian young for anyone looking for a quality new or used vehicle.

Luv my new ride!

by from Monticello, IL |

I had to decide between work on my old car or a purchase. Always working with Roger in the past I asked for him but he was on vacation. Knowing Brian Young since he was born, he was my choice! Brian was great. I liked the fact that he discussed both my options and didn't just push me to buy. He listened to my needs if I did buy and I only test drove two vehicles - bought the first one I drove. Brian is a keeper! Great job. Thanks to all the team who put me in the new ride!

easy car buying

by from Monicello,Il |

Brian made it really easy and simple for buying. He was really pleasant and easy to talk to. He didn't try and talk me into something i didn't want.

Good people

by from Kewanee, il |

i found the truck i bought online and called on it and received pictures very promptly with excellent customer service. went to look at it made a deal and was done and figured out in no time, no pressure just real answers yes or no until we agreed. Roger is the most knowledgeable salesman i have ever dealt with, no having to go "check with my boss". that is a big deal to me because that annoys me. great place very organized and great people.

great service

by from decatur, IL |

I just purchased a Chevy Aveo for my grand daughter and Roger was my salesman. He was very pleasant and made all of us feel comfortable. He helped us finding something in the price range we were wanting. I would defiantly recommend them and him to others looking to buy a new car.

Great service, they go the extra mile

by from St. Louis, MO |

I was able to purchase a vehicle with very little hassle even though I lived three hours away. Brian was great and made the car buying experieince a great one, especially compared to many of the other dealerships I visited with during my car search.

Great People

by from ST. JOSEPH, IL. |

Thank you Brittany! I couldn't believe that you crawled from back to front of the van to show me all of the buttons and switches and what they did. I appreciate that you helped me move stuff from one van to another and changing plates in the rain and slush. I also thank Travis Fox for everything he did from finding the car I wanted to giving me a VERY GOOD TRADE ALLOWANCE. I think that Brittany, Travis, and Dan made my buying experience very SMOOTH and EASY. THAT IS WHY I THINK YOU SHOULD BUY FROM BILL ABBOTT, INC WHAT A GREAT TEAM!!!