Uebelhor and Sons

Service 888-871-4198

Uebelhor & Sons- Where Customers send their friends since 1929

Questions answered through email

by from Avon, In |

Had questions regarding payments on a car & my questions were answered immediately.

Great Service

by from Ferdinand, IN |

It went very well. I went in for an oil change and asked them to look into another issue which they did. They also notified me of a couple other issues. This means they are truly looking the vehicle over when it is in for service.

Great Salesman, Financing Representative & Service

by from Columbus, IN |

I have been dealing with Uebelhor and Sons for many years and have purchased my last couple of cars there as well as my new 2014 Equinox. My Sales Representative, Brian Morgan and Financing, Kim Seger was very helpful, knowledgeable and made the experince very pleasurable in looking for and dealing on my new vehicle. I look forward to dealing with the Service Team in the future on this vehicle as I have for the past cars.

Fast, Convenient, and Friendly!!

by from Indiana |

I can call service and always count on getting in within the next week. I am able to drop my car off the night before so I don't have to wait which works great for me. The staff are so friendly and always find the answers to your questions. Love Uebelhor's and will continue to use them!

Best Chevrolet dealer around!

by from Mitchell, IN |

This purchase was as good, if not better than the other 7 new vehicle purchases I have made from Uebelhor. Denny Prior is the best salesperson I have ever done business with. This was my 8th new car purchase from him and he has went above and beyond each time to make my experience pleasant. I really hope to do business with Uebelhor on every future purchase I make.

Service

by from Jasper, IN |

Did the service asked to be done. Review history and suggested items when could be done, but was not required. Left me decide if I wanted them done.

Great Sales & Service Tems

by from Huntingburg, IN |

Bought my first cadilac from Uebelhor & Sons in 2011 and it was one of the best processes I have every had. Buying a new car is usually time consuming and a real pain -- but not this time, their entire team was very professional, curteous, friendly and extremely helpful. I will definately buy here again.

great sales and service

by from jasper , indiana |

Bought a car abt 3 months ago noticed vibration in front. They checked and noticed my tire was coming apart! They set me up in a loaner for my safety and ordered me a new tire !!! Amazing I sought them to buy my car because of past experiences I had a Malibu an the serviced it great even though I had bought elsewhere! I made my decision to buy new car there this time!!! Mr lechner was salesman he was great thanks all

Great dealer to buy new or used car!

by from Evansville, IN |

Always the best to deal with. Great service and price! Bought many vehicles over the years from them.

Would recommend anyone. Great sales reps

by from Jasper indiana |

Brian Morgan is a great sales representative we purchased a vehicle in August of 2012 and returned in march of 2013 to see him again. Very nice not pushy. Would recommend anyone to Uebelhor