Mitsubishi West

3880 Fishinger Blvd, Hilliard, OH 43026

New 888-886-0713
Used 888-886-3132
Service 866-697-7268

Columbus Mitsubishi West in Hilliard, OH is proud to be an automotive leader in our area!

Purchased a used Outlander

by from Columbus, OH |

A while back, my husband and I purchased a really nice used Outlander. The sales staff was very helpful. Though we were just stopping by to look before heading out to wait for a midnight movie showing, we found one we loved, at a great price, and we were able to be in and out in just a few hours. It was the smoothest buying experience we'd ever had. Since then, whenever we've taken the car in for maintenance, the staff is still very nice and there's even a little play area for the kids to help keep them occupied. We would definitely buy from them again.

November 21, 2013

Thanks for your kind words! We strive to provide a great experience to our guests every time and are glad to hear you are enjoying your Outlander!

They're Great!

by from Lorain O |

Best car buying experience have ever had! Plus had vehicle we wanted at the best price.

June 2, 2014

We strive to provide a great experience for all of our guests! Thanks for the feedback. We'd be happy to assist with your future vehicle needs!

Oil Leak nightmare

by from scott depot wv |

Dealt on the internet for a 2007 VW Bettle for my 17 year old daughter and found one that seemed to be in great shape and good mechanical condition.Checked on the internet with sales associates at the dealership and was assured that this car was a cream puff and had No mechanical problems and after several days agreed to drive seven hours to purchase this gem of a car in excellent mechanical condition. First mistake was to drive seven hours round trip to purchase a car(but things you do for youre kids).Second mistake was to go on the word of a car dealer.The car did appear to be very nice but it was discovered when I got home this car had a serious oil leak that the dealership had no clue that the leak existed. The salesperson Liz actually contacted me to see how my daughter was enjoying driving the car and I informed her she had not been able to drive the car due to the oil leak. She apologized and said her manager Scott would contact me in which he did but he offered no help what so ever and smartly said you want me to but the car back. This showed a very poor customer service in fact he said get it fixed and drive it probably wont cost you a 100 dollars to get it fixed.The dealership policy by the used car manager was too bad we are not helping you any.I guess if they got youre moneyb that's the end of their service. Nobody asked Scott to buy the car back but just to treat my daughter fairly Also his 100 repair ended up being a vacuum pump and 100 dollars was just a small fraction of the repair bill Both mechanics felt hard pressed to believe they had no idea the car was leaking oil and all we asked was for the dealership to offer a small portion of the repair bill. Please be aware that there is no customer service after the sale...You buy it ...Its youre baby Very Very poor customer service after the sale I guess my only recourse is to report it to the Attorney Generals oOffice and the BBB and possibly see if we can recapture any of the money spent on this repair Again PLEASE BEWARE

March 5, 2014

The Used Car Sales Manager at Mitsubishi West has been in touch with the customer since the issue with the Beetle was first brought to his attention. After several attempts to get information from the customer to assist in resolving the issue, we were able to get the customer in touch with a VW dealer near the customer's residence. Our Service department worked with the VW dealer in West Virginia to diagnose and determine needed repairs. We paid for the diagnostic work and paid a portion of the needed repairs which the customer agreed was fair compensation.

tire flat

by from Dublin, Ohio |

I had no problem with my sales associate. Very nice gentleman. However, I haven't even had my vehicle 30 days and I got a flat tire. When I called I spoke with Nate who "quickly" told to me that it's not their problem because I didn't buy the tire/rim warranty. I explained to him that I haven't even had the vehicle 30 days. He told me that it's not their problem now and Good luck. I was impressed with the dealership when I purchased the vehicle and all the staff and i guess I just expected a different (compassionate) response than the one I got with my vehicle problem. Again, I just bought my car not even one month ago. Poor customer service. Really disappointed in "lack" of customer service.

December 5, 2013

Hi Kelly, We are very sorry to hear you were disappointed with the customer service you received after getting a flat tire. We would like to try to make your experience with us a positive one. Our Used Car Manager, Scott Story, would like to speak with you to offer his assistance. He can be reached at 614-771-9700. Again, we are sorry you were unhappy with the customer service you received and hope we can move forward and find a solution.

Purchased a Used Car

by from Columbus |

Brenda was very personable and didn't play the usual car buying games. Appreciated the speed and ease of dealing on a used car with a trade in. Did it all in under 3 hours which has to be a record.

January 14, 2013

Thanks for telling us about your experience at Mitsubishi West! We'd be delighted to assist with any future vehicle needs, so don't hesitate to give us call if you have any questions or concerns!

Great Sales Person Jan Hundley!

by from Hilliard, Ohio |

Jan was a very knowledgeable sales representative and worked with us in the purchase of our vehicle. The dealership also worked with us to help us in the purchase. Everyone was very nice and supportive. Thanks for your help in an enjoyable purchase

December 12, 2012

Thanks! It was our pleasure to assist you with your vehicle purchase!

A Great Experience!

by from Granville |

One of the most delightful experiences buying a car I've ever had! My sales agent Marvin was very helpful, and not too pushy. Sales Manager Jody was also very reasonable and upbeat, and the Financial sales manager Steve was on top of his game! I highly recommend Mitsubishi west to anyone looking for a car!

December 12, 2012

Thanks! It was our pleasure to assist you in locating the right vehicle and putting together a deal that works for you!

Great service

by from Columbus, OH |

I love the people that work there, they make the experience great! They have a wide selection of used and especially new cars. I found many new cars I would never image for myself. It's great.

December 12, 2012

Thank you! When you're ready for your next vehicle purchase, we'd be delighted to assist you. Until then, we'll see you at your next maintenance visit!

First car purchase

by from Hilliard, Ohio |

Everyone was very friendly and no pressure sales. Everything was clearly explained and made sure I understood the trade-in evaluation, comparisons of different vehicles, and financing. Also, called to inquire about the headlights and they scheduled me to come to fix the issue.

November 8, 2012

We're pleased you chose us for your vehicle purchase. If you ever have any questions or concerns about your vehicle, don't hesitate to contact us! We want to provide you with the most enjoyable ownership experience possible!