Gene Lewis Ford

Service 888-895-2668

Ford Family Since 1912, Home of the Go-Getters

Hometown Service With A Smile

by from Lebanon, IN |

I have purchased several vehicles over the years at GLF and have never been disappointed. The Lewis brothers are honest and care about the community they have served for many years now. It's comforting to know that I don't have to worry about high pressure sales and my vehicle is backed by a Ford family dealership. Thanks guys!

Friendly and knowledgeable

by from Thorntown, IN |

I took my car to Gene Lewis Ford at the advice of a friend. I found the staff friendly and knowledgeable. The best part....the cost of the repair was extremely reasonable and overall I felt that they treated me like family. I love this place!

Awesome place to buy a vechile

by from Lebanon, IN. |

I bought a used F250 there and everyone was nice. There are advantages to buying at local and small dealership. They actually care about you because they want too. Not like at big dealerships where they just run you in and out for the sale. They do not do that here. It was a great experience and will do business with again.

Always great service

by from Lebanon,Indiana |

When buying a truck or car gene lewis ford always has a good selection and a service department to take great care of you after the sale. I have purchased a number of new and used vehicles from the lewis brothers it's always the same great service from the showroom to the service dept.

They found my perfect car!

by from Frankfort, IN |

I had a specific car in mind (not one that this dealership usually sold), and I told Steve Lewis what I wanted. Within 48 hours, he had located a car that met my specifications, talked to the other dealer, and arranged to get the car to his dealership for me to purchase. I traded in a vehicle at the same time, and the process was smooth and effortless. I spent less than a half hour total at the dealership throughout the whole car buying and trading in process. I will put Steve Lewis in charge of coordinating every car purchase I make from now on. David Lewis and Jimmy Lewis are both great, too. I highly recommend this dealership and working with the Lewis brothers!

Gene Lewis Ford is THE BEST

by from Chicago, IL |

Gene Lewis Ford is the best. My father and brothers (in Lexington, KY) and I have been buying vehicles, new and used, from the Lewis brothers for almost 30 years. They treat us like family, which is what every dealership says they do, but Gene Lewis Ford really does. There is always an excellent inventory of options and if they don't happen to have "that particular color, with the exact package of options, etc.," they'll get it, and get it fast. You will find everyone associated with Gene Lewis Ford to be honest and fair, reliable and dependable, uber-knowlegable and professional, and... oh yeah, very nice. It's been a pleasure to work with the pros at Gene Lewis Ford. We recommend them highly.