Chapman Ford Columbia

Used 888-437-5317
Service 866-955-5197

If It Doesn't Say Chapman On The Back Of Your Car You Probably Paid Too Much

by from Manheim Pa |

Thank You Brad Hollinger for the great, fast and friendly car buying experience . I'm very happy with my new purchase and I am very happy with the great deal I got from Chapman of Columbia . I will buy all my new or used vehicles from Chapman of Columbia and Brad from now on . Working with Brad ,Tony and Jason I felt very comfortable and welcomed. I will be looking forward to bringing my Mustang in for regular scheduled maintenance. Thanks again Jim W

January 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Chapman Ford and with Brad. We look forward to seeing you when you come in to service your car. Enjoy your Mustang!

Buying used Vehicle

by from Columbia, Pa |

My wife and I both bought used vehicles From Chapman our sales consultant ( Brian ) was very friendly we both agree that this is the best dealer ship in Pa. every body at Chapman treats you like family. If we ever need the need for other vehicles we would buy them from Chapman using Brain as the sales person....

May 12, 2015

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Chapman Ford of Columbia. We certainly appreciate your patronage, and welcome you to the Chapman Family. Thank you for the recommendations, they do mean so much to our dealership!

Good, friendly staff

by from Lebanon, PA |

Came late in the day but found the staff to be energetic and friendly. Jason Fink has been helpful and knowledgeable since the day we bought our 2004 Excursion. We feel we got a good deal.

May 12, 2015

Reading a review like this really makes our day! It?s always our hope to give all of our customers? great experience, and we are so pleases to know that our team was successful with you! At Chapman Ford of Columbia , we love what we do, and it?s because of we have customers like YOU! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such great feedback about our team!

Great service, great prices, great vehicles!!

by from Lancaster, PA |

I was unexpectedly stuck with a vehicle needing repairs worth more than its own worth. Chapman got me into a brand new car fast, and at a great price. All thanks to their service and great sales team. I'd like to thank John M. for getting me into something affordable, smart, NEW, and fast! You're the man! Sincerely, Extremely satisfied customer

April 15, 2015

Reading a review like this really makes our day! It?s always our hope to give all of our customers? great experience, and we are so pleases to know that our team was successful with you! At Chapman Ford of Lancaster , we love what we do, and it?s because of we have customers like YOU! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such great feedback about our team!

Best deal from Brad

by from Manheim Pa |

Thank you Brad for the great service and great deal on my new car purchase.

February 18, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the dealership and especially, Brad. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Not a dealer I will visit again..

by from York,Pa |

We attempted to purchase a car from this dealership on the basis of employees who consistently made promises they couldn't keep. Salesman who promised to call us the next day to advise us on our financing, despite the fact that he knew he had the day off. There was no compromise on price despite their insistence that they were (telling me you are giving me a 'generous' 8k for my trade in and then requesting I put 3k more down means you are really only giving me 5k!). After attempting to get us in a lease at an astronomical payment, we left a message for our salesman to try to lease something a little cheaper. Apparently he doesn't want to sell a car because we haven't heard from him again. Thankfully we were able to purchase a fully loaded vehicle that was two years newer than the car at Chapman from another dealer (AND the same price!). We also got the payment we wanted with a down payment we were comfortable with. Both things Chapman couldn't do. Im not sure how these guys stay in business because it doesn't seem they want to sell cars! (And the two "managers" who sat on the couch watching tv the whole time, don't give off a very good impression either!)

Awesome Service from Brad

by from North Port, Fl |

I bought a new 2013 Edge Limited last week and the whole buying process was enjoyable; Brad was very knowledgeable, friendly, and his customer service skills are second to none. I would be highly recommend Brad and Chapman Ford to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

January 25, 2013

Thank you for your endorsement and kind words toward Brad. We truly appreciate your business.

new Escape

by from mountville, pa |

I have just taken possession of new Ford Escape from Chapman Ford in Columbia. I was extremely pleased with the entire process. John Carruthers was great to work with. He was professional, helpful, customer-focused, and made the entire process easy and without the usual hassel that the car buying experience can be. I'd recommend both Chapman and John to others who were looking to purchase a Ford vehicle. The two or three others that I dealt with in the trade-in and sales process were also all very professional and courteous. Probably one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had.

Great Experienxe

by from Elizabethtown, PA |

I have purchased 2 used vehicles with the help of John Carruthers. The buying process was enjoyable; Mr. Carruthers was verythe knowledgeable, friendly, and guided me well in chosing the most appropriate vehicle. I would be pleased to recommend Chapman and Mr. Carruthers to those in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Gracias John at Chapman

by from Lancaster,pa |

I like deal at Chapman. John help me buy car. Good price! Gracias!

Quality and friendly service

by from Columbia, pa |

I went to chapman ford last week and spoke with a friendly salesman named John Carruthers. He was helpful in giving me information regarding a nice deal on a ford explorer, that I plan to think about and return for purchase in near future.