Thomas Chevrolet Subaru

4003 US-220 BUS, Bedford, PA 15522

Used 888-693-4932

Great service

by from Pittsburgh |

Outstanding service and thank you to Dale and his team.

used vehicle purchase

by from Hooversville, PA |

I was very pleased with the overall experience with my purchase, Katie did an excellent job in explaining and making sure we looked at all options before we made a decision. She did a lot of running around getting vehicles ready to test drive without a lot of wasted time. The only negative was because of it being a Saturday, the amount of employees available to quote trade in value and the finance end of the transaction was very slow. I must note that is was not due the the representatives themselves. Thank you Bill Harman

Warranty Work / On New Car

by from Buffalo Mills, PA |

fast to schedule , on time great work very nice people at this dealership

Cynthia Punako-Ziemba

by from Johnstown, Pa. |

I am very satisfied with Thomas Subaru.The sales associate we had, Katie, was very helpful, She answered all our questions and was very well informed with all the details of the vehicles that we looked at. The whole team from sales, finance, to the service department were all very nice and helpful. They went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. I used to come here for service,all the way from Johnstown, I never bought a vehicle here before, after this experience, I will surely return and also recommend them to family and friends.

Thomas Chevrolet Subaru

by from Hastings, Pa |

I utilize a hospital perks program to have my car picked up, serviced and returned. I am very pleased with the service, getting an appointment, etc.

2009 subaru purchase

by from Bedford,Pa. |

My wife and I bought a Subaru Forester from Thomas Dealership on May 1, 2015. Casey Shoemaker and Barry Foor made it so easy and convenient. Would do it again in a heartbeat!

Great experience!!

by from Osterburg |

Dale and his team in the body shop competed an amazing repair on my 2014 Jeep Compass-and it was pretty banged up. It looks like new! Thank you so much!! If I ever need repair service again, I know exactly where to go!!

very upset

by from stoystown pa |

I am very very upset on how my purchase was handled. I wanted a car that they were getting in, they told me it had everything that I wanted. we made a deal that that is what I wanted and he gave me a price on it. I agreed. I purchased the car and when I went to leave, I realized it didn't have in it what we agreed upon. the next day I called and wanted to return it, they wouldn't let me. I traded in a car that I loved but would not go in the winter and now I am stuck with one I do not want at all, because I didn't get what I wanted. they tried to tell me they would look for the one that I wanted but in that I will lose money on this one because I will not get from them I am sure what I paid for it. I wanted to purchase the one I wanted from them, which costs more. it was only one day later, how hard would it have been to take this one back. oh and yet to boot they told me that it was in if I didn't put a deposit on it I might lose it till I get there, which was four days later. so if so many people wanted it so bad, what is the problem with taking it back? so upset they wouldn't try harder to make it right.

by from stoystown pa |

I purchased a vehicle there the other day and got a different vehicle that I was promised and they would not take it back and get me the one that I wanted. Now I am stuck with a new car that I don't want. Very very upset and diappointed. Why would they not try?

Bad customer service!

by from Unknown |

I purchased a used vehicle from the Thomas Bedford location. The sales man was nice but, did not know all the features of the vehicle and did not make any effort to find out the details. When I picked up my vehicle it HAD NOT BEEN DETAILED inside! It was dusty and smelled of smoke! They did not include all the proper paperwork with my contract(like the vehicle history)!!!!