Rick Ridings Ford

Used 866-729-3036
Service 866-770-3856

A Very Good Experience

by from Perrysville, In. |

After looking for a truck for two months that we wanted to replace ours after an accident, we finally found the truck we wanted here online. We emailed, and Dave Hopkins answered our email back within three minutes. We went to look at the truck the next day and ended up buying it. We were very pleased with how quick the whole process went. We would recommend Rick Ridings and Dave Hopkins to everyone we know.

Rick Ridings Ford responded to this review

April 26, 2013

Thank You again Kenny and Carla for shopping with myself and Rick Ridings Ford in Monticello Illinois. I enjoyed helping you find the right vehicle that met all your wants and needs! Dave Hoppy

Absolutely, the best vehicle buying experience.

by from Rantoul, Il. |

I am so impressed with my dealing with Tony Wesselrman, that I have, been encouraging everyone to give the Rick Ridings dealership a try when they are looking for a new or used vehicle. I have been buying vehicles for more than 50 years and have never had such a good experience, this dealership staff should be teaching Fomoco dealers how its done. Sincerely Yours

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Champaign, Il |

My husband and I had an overall great experience. I could fill this page on how accommodating they were to our needs and wants. I will just say, go and ask for Tony and your experience will begin and he will help you find the vehicle you were looking for.

Rick Ridings Ford responded to this review

April 7, 2014

Thanks for kind words. It was a pleasure helping you. Let me know if I can help you in the future or anyone that you know as well.

Rick Ridings Monticello, IL

by from Mansfield, IL |

I recently bought my first AND second vehicle from Rick Ridings. The first vehicle turned out not to meet all of my needs as I had originally thought. I contacted my salesman right away and began the process of "correcting" my original purchase. Not only did Don Brunner (my salesman) do an excellent job the first time but worked over and above to make sure when I left the second time that I not only liked my car but was excited with my purchase!! He went in on his day off to retrieve my car from another dealership to make sure I got it in a timely manner! The whole team at Rick Ridings worked seamlessly with me to make sure I got a great deal with minimal interruption to my schedule and payments!! This was my first purchase with Rick Ridings and I am certain it won't be my last!! Purchasing a vehicle is never "fun" but my experience(s) with Mr. Brunner and Rick Ridings were so pleasant it was fun!! Thanks to Don and Steve who made my car buying experience awesome!! Do yourself a favor and go to Rick Ridings and ask for Don...you will be glad you did!

Best no hassle deals... Ask for Tony ;)

by from Brighton, IL |

I've purchased 5 vehicles from Tony at Rick Ridings, it's been the only dealership I've ever dealt with that's been a pleasurable experience. I drive 2.5 hours just to be able to deals with these guys. It's worth the drive, there prices have always been low and fair. I highly recommend these guys. Ken H. Brighton, IL

Great Experience

by from Champaign, IL |

My wife and I recently bought a 2014 Ford Fusion from Hoppy at Rick Ridings and could not have been happier with both product and buying experience. I HIGHLY recommend this place. We also went to another dealer in the Urbana area and the two experiences couldn't've been more different! Hoppy worked with us, really listened, strove to get us the absolute best deal, and his work paid off: We had intended to get a 2012 model (different car), then switched to 2013, and he managed to get us in a 2014 at lower cost than any of the previously looked at autos!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Roselle, IL |

This is the 3rd vehicle that we have bought from Rick Ridings and honestly, I will not but from anyone else. I live up near Chicago and its worth the 2 hour + drive down south! Not only do they have great prices but they also have a wonderful sales team and finance department! I have been telling everyone about Rick Ridings and will continue to purchase all my vehicles thru them!!

Very Quick Friendly Experience Buying A New Truck!

by from Central Illinois |

We were in and out very smoothly had a great time and they shopped around and saved us DOLLARS!

Great customer service

by from Rantoul, IL |

Tony and Rick Ridings are the only place we go. Great customer service, lowest price, friendly, the best!

Great experience

by from Champaign,il |

Rick Ridings and Tony are great! I recommend seeing him before you purchase anything from anywhere else.

Long time customer

by from Monticello, illinois |

The service that I recieve on my two ford vehicles is exceptional. Mark Whitman is alway knowledgeable and efficient. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else.