Rick Ridings Ford

New 866-758-1784 New 866-758-1784
Used 866-729-3036 Used 866-729-3036
Service 866-770-3856 Service 866-770-3856

Low Prices and Friendly People

second purchase from Rick Ridings, great place!

by from Clinton, Il |

This was my second purchase from Rick Ridings (first time was with Jonie) after having my vehicle unexpectedly totaled after hitting a deer on Thanksgiving. My vehicle, a ford Edge, had kept my family safe and sound although I can't say the same for the deer. I knew what I wanted when I walked in the door, essentially the same exact car and they had one in fantastic condition! We worked with Don Brunner and it was a wonderful experience. He was patient and made sure to address some concerns we had brought up during our test drive. We ended up having the repairs done and where able to drive off with the vehicle I knew I wanted. I would definitely recommend Rick Ridings and with our growing family we may be making a trip out to them again in the new year.

Great Truck Great Service

by from Bountiful, UT |

I purchased a late model truck over the internet from this dealership. Wes Shields was my salesman. They were great to work with. The gave me accurate information and helped me get the truck shipped to me. I highly recommend them.

Rick Ridings Ford

by from Champaign, IL |

Rick Ridings is the best place to find a car. They have incredible prices with low mileage on the car so you know you will get a car that will last. Brad was great in helping me find a car and see what my best options were.

came back for another deal

by from Wheeler, IL |

We shopped with Troy and he was very helpful and professional. This was the second time we purchased a vehicle from him.

Rick Riding, Great place buy car's and truck's

by from Urbana, IL |

I have purchased both cars and trucks from Rick Riding. Two trucks and three car's. The sales and service departments have all ways been great to work with on each purchase. There prices are very competitive. They've have beat the competition on all my vehicle purchases. Why go anywhere else.

Pleasant to do buisness

by from Saint Joseph,Il |

Excellent selection of cars,friendly people, no pressure atmosphere. A plesure doing business here

Rick Ridings Ford responded to this review

December 25, 2015

Thank you PatZ for your kind words and your business. Merry Christmas and happy holidays from all your friends at Rick Ridings!

Great place to buy a car.

by from Champaign |

Rick Ridings Ford in Monticello has been a great experience for me and my family! The staff is friendly and genuinely concerned about your satisfaction. They were able to help me choose an affordable car for myself and paper work was a breeze. They were available to help me when I questions about my car. I appreciated their honesty and willingness to above and beyond that I purchased another car for my son. Jesse O. was great in helping me choose just the right car for my teen. Great experience! I will definitely continue to purchase our vehicles from Rick Ridings and I would recommend anyone else as well.

1st car purchased from Rick Ridings Ford

by from champaign,il |

My wife and had been thinking of a used Escape or Edge, saw their ad in the News Gazette and checked them out.We worked with Morgan and Cory and were able to find an Edge limited that fit our budget and needs. Even though used it was in New condition. We looked and decided Friday afternoon with Morgan ,went out Sat. ,Morgan had Natonal Guard duty so Cory helped us with trade and finance ,drove it home that afternoon. Good, professional experience. Recommend Ridings to anyone.

Great experience, we will be back

by from Champaign, IL |

We came to the dealership on a recommendation of a family member. We were met by Troy Moore and he got to know us, what we were looking for and our budget then took us to look at vehicles. We were very impressed with how well he treated us during the buying process. Finance was able to get us a great deal that allowed us to drive off in the perfect car. We recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to go to Rick Ridings Ford. We will be going back when it's time to trade in our other car.

First Buyer

by from Jerseyville, IL |

Had a great experience at Ridings Ford. Worked with sales representative Cory Fane and couldn't have been more satisfied. Cory went above and beyond to make the sale go smoothly. After I had purchased the vehicle and gotten home I noticed the vehicle manual was missing. I called Cory and he took care of it immediately. He ordered a new manual and had it shipped. I highly recommend both Cory Fane and Rick Ridings Ford. Great work guys. BL