Keystone Volvo Berwyn

497 E Lancaster Ave, Berwyn, PA 19312

New 866-985-2999
Used 888-408-9172
Service 866-494-1820

Your no pressure, no hype Volvo retailer.

Knowledgable Friendly Personnel, Competitive Price

by from Villanova, PA |

This is the 3rd vehicle that I have purchased from Keystone Volvo Berwyn in the past 9 years and I have recommended many friends and colleagues who have also been extremely satisfied and impressed. David Jurgensen of Sales answers all questions to your satisfaction and is readily available, even on his day off. His extensive understanding of all aspects of the vehicles and sales stems from his many years in the automobile business and at this dealership. He is beyond reproach. At delivery, he'll spend an hour or more explaining all aspects of the new car which is necessary given today's technology. Every aspect of this dealership is top tier including spotless facilities, locating the exact vehicle desired, keeping promises regarding service, supplying loaner vehicles, etc. When delivered, the vehicle appears to be ready for a car show. True to their motto, there is "No pressure, No hype". There is no competition amongst the sales personnel and all work together for optimal customer satisfaction as Ron DenBroeder and Khalid Laraki of Sales will volunteer to answer any questions if you walk onto the showroom floor while Dave Jurgensen is attending to another customer. Kenneth Upton of Service keeps all promises regarding repairs and is a pleasure to work with. Ben Stein, Sales Manager is involved in the sales process and can make things happen. Every aspect of this dealership is 10 out of 10.

Outstanding Experience

by from Tampa, FL |

I just purchased a car from out of state with the help of Alan Kirsch. Not only was he incredibly knowledgeable and interested in exactly what I wanted in my new car, but he did everything to make sure I got it! This is the 3rd Volvo my family has purchased through Alan at Keystone Volvo in Berwyn and they are an outstanding dealership with great sales consultants. Alan set me up with a used Volvo in perfect condition at a great price and even had the car shipped all the way down to me in Florida in a short amount of time at my convenience.Throughout the entire process, Alan was constantly available to answer all my questions and take care of all my needs. I can not be happier with my purchase. My new Volvo S60 T5 is great on gas, a smooth drive, and wonderful in the rain! I recommend this Keystone Volvo of Berwyn 100% and make sure to ask for Alan Kirsch, he's the best!

Love Keystone Volvo

by from Bryn Mawr, PA |

Alan Kirsch was professional and courteous Took me less than an hour to buy a new car. The service was red carpet. Alan really took care of everything I needed Thanks, Alan!

Chrysler Convertible

by from Annapolis, MD |

I traveled a long way to get my Chrysler Sebring Convertible from Annapolis, Maryland. Zen was very helpful with my email questions and facts, processed a deposit to hold the vehicle (thank goodness as 4 others came in that day to look at it but this held it). The car was even better that I expected and the service was quick, clean and to the point, just like I enjoy doing business. The town was also wonderful and I had an exceptional meal at Frank's Italian Restaurant 1 mile up the road before my return trip home. I was lucky enough to have friend also visiting nearby who met me and we all drove home together. Zen ,however, also offered to pick me at the nearby train station (which he found all the information for an emailed it all to me). Now where can you find better service this day in age that exceptional. As a single woman and mother who is used to be extra cautious, I had the ultimate experience at Keystone Volvo. Would highly recommend it to any and all!!!! A pleasure doing business with you folks, and God Bless.

My car purchasing experience

by from West Chester, PA |

I rely heavily on customer reviews whenever I'm making a purchase of any kind, so I've been trying to get myself into the habit of posting my own. Earlier this year, my husband and I finally agreed that it was time to trade in my old car in order to purchase a more family friendly vehicle, I knew exactly what I wanted (I've been researching the Volvo XC60 for quite some time). I did a search online and found a handful of dealerships that carried precisely what I was looking for; almost new, low mileage, competitive pricing. We stopped in at Keystone Volvo of Berwyn in early March, and met with David Jurgensen. David was able to answer any questions we had, he did an excellent job helping us to understand leasing vs purchasing, and at no point was he pushy. On our initial visit, we were limited with our time, as my husband had an appointment that afternoon and we really were just starting to look. I was truly impressed and grateful when we stated we had to leave and David gave no issue (my previous car buying experiences consisted of borderline harassment when I've tried to leave without buying a car). After our visit, I did not receive excessive phone calls and emails, trying to persuade me to come back; however David did call once, about a week after our visit, to follow up and ask if I had any questions. Another thing that I TRULY appreciated was the fact that David spoke to ME. I've had a few instances where my husband and I were in the process of making large purchases (living room furniture, appliances, etc) and I was barely acknowledged by the male sales person. They would speak directly to my husband, ask him the questions, and pretty much treat me like I should step back and let the men handle things. Needless to say, those places did not get our business. With David, I was the customer and so his attention was focused on me and what I was looking for, all the while making sure not to ignore my husband either. The additional services that Keystone offers, such as lifetime inspections, as well as their competitive pricing, sealed the deal. They did not take up hours of our time going back and forth trying to get us to agree to a higher price, but rather listened to us when we made our budget clear. David was able to get us into the car at a very reasonable price with which we were happy. We arranged to come back the next business day to pick up my new car so that it could be fully detailed. David made sure to inspect the job to ensure nothing was overlooked. He delivered it with a full tank of gas, and he even took the time to program a few things for me that he thought would be helpful. By the time we were leaving, the dealership had closed for the evening and David had a prior obligation; however he still took the time to show me a bunch of the features. He apologized for not being able to spend more time; however, he suggested that if we were interested, we could come back he would gladly spend more time showing me all the bells and whistles. I can not say enough good things about my experience with David Jurgensen and Keystone Volvo of Berwyn. It was honestly the easiest, most pleasant car buying experience I've had, and I attribute that to the high level of customer service that we received from David.

New Volvo C70 Convertible Purchase

by from Media, PA |

New C70 Convertible Was looking for a new 2013/2014 luxury convertible. Had spent previous two weeks researching and test driving a Mercedes SLK and the BMW 428ix. Had settled on the BMW due to all-wheel drive, four useable seats and year-round functionality, but just wanted one more reason to solidify the choice. A friend and current Volvo owner suggested a visit to check out the Volvo C70. I wasn't keen to go at first, but gave in and soon was behind the wheel for a test drive. It was a beautiful sunny Saturday, the dealership was very busy, but David Jurgensen managed to excuse himself for a few minutes while his current customers were "thinking out loud", gave a quick overview and got us on our way for the test drive. We returned almost an hour later, twenty miles racked up on the car and fell in love with it. We asked for his best price offer which came within minutes, and a tad more off without any hassle a short time later. We said "deal", then asked for a quote on our trade-in. David got a number from the manager after a short inspection of the car, he didn't seem totally happy as he was walking towards us and went back to chat with his manager again. This time he walked confidently back to meet us and explained what he had done. The number was in the range we were hoping for and agreed right away. We were in a hurry for another appointment, he suggested we go grab some lunch and he'd have the car ready to take home by the time we were finished eating. The paperwork was quick and easy, he got the car prepped and washed and we drove home with it that afternoon. The whole deal was so quick and unexpected, we didn't have a check ready, so he said no problem, drop it off on Monday. That we did, and he spent another hour patiently tutoring us in all the settings and functions, including offering to come to our house to program the garage door openers. Between Saturday and Monday, we put 200 miles on the car, it rides confidently, the seats are great, and with the top down, it looks and feels fabulous. This was the fastest, most pleasant deal we have ever done. Thank you David! Now I know why David is a 38 year veteran of Keystone Volvo, there is just such great respect and attention all around.

Outstanding experience at Keystone

by from West Chester, PA |

Outstanding experience My experience at Keystone Berwyn could not have been more positive. I never felt pressured and was given all the information I needed to make my decision to buy my certified pre-owned Volvo. This was my first time I bought a car on my own and Alan Kirsch was extremely helpful guiding me through the steps to make sure everything was squared away. I would absolutely recommend Keystone Berwyn to anyone!

Grat Overall Experience

by from Ardmore, PA |

Really enjoyed working with Ron on our recent Certified Used XC90 purchase. When I first came in, Ron met me where I was presently in the buying cycle. Provided me with an easy to digest listing of relevant inventory. When we came in for a closer look at product, he knew the vehicles and differentiators from competition back and worth and even provided a personalized video review of my wife's test drive on her own. From start to finish Ron understood our buying requirements and worked diligently to find us the right fit but without, as they say at Keystone Volvo, any of the pressure or hype. Great experience, I'd buy from him again. Let's just hope it doesn't have to be for another seven years or so.

First class dealer

by from Paoli, PA |

Tipped the scales to the Volvo S60 from the BMW 328i. Lived up to their "No pressure, no hype motto." Great folks to deal with and I got a fantastic price on the car.

Keystone Volvo is the Best!

by from Wayne, PA |

I was referred by a friend who had suggested Alan Kirsch. I called Alan the day before I wanted to come in; as I was off work that particular day. He was not scheduled to work, but did not hesitate to tell me he would meet me. When I arrived, I didn't even see him, before he introduced himself. He asked me what I was looking to spend; how much I was willing to put down and what type of car I was looking for. He did not hesitate for even one second before telling me he would work with me to get me into my Volvo. He made the process easy and fast! I have never spent so little time at a dealership and left feeling so confident that I would ALWAYS return to see Alan at Keystone Volvo for service, and when it's time, to get a new Volvo! Thank you!

New Car from Keystone Volvo Berwyn

by from philadelphia, pa |

Friendly, professional, fast, thorough service. Very customer oriented -- Alan went the extra mile to make sure we got the car and the deal we wanted.