Keystone Volvo Berwyn

497 E Lancaster Ave, Berwyn, PA 19312

Great service

by from St. Davids, PA |

Ron was very professional and knowledgeable. He was an expert on every model and had my best interests in mind. He helped me get the best value on my new car and my trade-in. I would definitely recommend working with him and will return for my car needs in the future.

Ron and Keystone motors saved the day!

by from Berwyn, pa |

I had an unexpected need to buy a new car after my engine seized. Even though the my car was worth less than my loan at this point, Ron and Keystone motors helped me with my vehicle predicament every step of the way. There was very little headache or stress and the wonderful staff workers magic to turn an unfortunate situation into a pleasant experience. Within two days of losing my old car, Keystone made it possible to drive off the lot in a great Volvo. I love the new car and I would not hesitate to recommend Keystone to everyone I know! Thanks Ron!

Great Buying Experience

by from Wayne, PA |

I had a great experience buying a car from Keystone Volvo thanks to Dave Jurgensen. My neighbors have purchased three Volvos from Dave and recommended him. I explained what I was looking for and he quickly found a car that fit exactly what I wanted. He was very low pressure and cut to the chase when it came time to discuss the price. I ended up getting the car I wanted, at a very fair price, without any of the headaches you usually get when buying a car. I dread buying cars and this was a pleasant surprise. I'd recommend Dave and Keystone Volvo without reservation.

Consider oversea delivery with Dave Jurgensen

by from Phoenixville, PA |

We just recently got our Volvo XC 60, which was purchased on an over sea delivery trip to Sweden. Can't speak highly enough about working with David Jurgensen. He made the purchase process simple, and was extremely helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. I also appreciated that I was treated with respect and David spoke with me versus trying negotiate and deal with my husband as I had seen happen at other dealerships. The free trip to Sweden to pick up our car was amazing! Highly recommend the over sea delivery option for anyone who is purchasing a new Volvo. Even if you're not in the Philadelphia area, David can help you with the OSD process. When we are ready for our next car, we will definitely go back and purchase from him!

Larry Murphy at Keystone Motors

by from Ardmore, PA |

Larry Murphy at Keystone Motors I have requested and worked with Larry Murphy as my service representative almost exclusively at Keystone Motors Berwyn for the better part of 20 years. Throughout the years, he has consistently been a professional I could completely rely upon. Extremely knowledgeable, attentive, technically astute and articulate, he is highly professional and has always been an excellent source of advice, and I always make certain that he will be my service rep when I seek to make an appointment to bring our car in for service. I completely trust him. Larry is the reason that I take our car to Keystone for service, and I highly recommend him."

4th Volvo Lease

by from West Chester, PA |

We have been leasing Volvo's from Keystone Volvo in Berwyn since 2005 and the experience has been nothing less than exceptional every time. We swear by this dealership for unsurpassed sales and service. We negotiated our 4th lease this past weekend with Alan Kirsch who was great to work with. We will be Alan and Keystone Volvo customers for life!

Keystone Volvo Purchase

by from Malvern, PA |

As Volvo owners for 14 years, we just purchased our third Volvo today from Keystone Volvo. Alan Kirsch was our salesman. This is our second purchase from Keystone and we've been bringing our Volvos to their service department for the 12 years we've lived in the area. We've had nothing but great experiences with both sales and service. Today was no different. We went to Keystone in search of an S60. Considering a 2015 with a recent loyalty ad, but ended up with a great deal on a 2014 S60 with low milage. The sales department was professional and a pleasure to deal with. From financing to the sales close, all aspects were done exceptionally well. Our salesman was up front and clearly stated the options for financing and product options available to us. We are definitely a Keystone Volvo family with both of our cars now coming from there.

Great car-buying experience at Keystone!

by from Coatesville, PA |

Over the holiday weekend, my husband and I decided it was time to do some car shopping. Originally, I found a car fitting our "requirements" online, and drove to the dealership with the intent to buy. To put it lightly, we did not have a very enjoyable experience with the sales team at that dealership, and left after only a short test drive and an even shorter discussion. My husband and I are both in sales and were really let down with the lack of knowledge, interest and enthusiasm the team and rep showed. On our way home, we decided to swing by Keystone Volvo since it was just a few minutes out of the way. Ron won us over immediately. He not only knew the Volvo brand and product inside and out, he also 'did his homework' on the car we would be potentially interested in. (I called only minutes before stopping to ensure you were open - and mentioned our requirements.) He was not pushy or agitated when we wanted to 'negotiate', but rather enthusiastic and very willing to work with us. To say we were impressed is an understatement. Buying a car can be intimidating, but Ron made us feel confident in our decision and it ended up a to be really enjoyable experience. I couldn't be happier with the car we bought! Ron made it clear that he, and the team at Keystone, are interested in making every customer a loyal customer - and he did just that. Rest assured that when my husband and other family members are ready to start looking, you'll see our faces again and again. Thanks for a wonderful experience!

A great car buying experience --with NO GAMES!!

by from Pittstown NJ |

We'd been looking for a specific car for several weeks...found the exact car we wanted at Berwyn Volvo and submitted an online offer at about 8 pm one evening. The next morning approx. 8 am I received a call from Alan Kirsch. In less than 3 minutes we had a deal. THAT WAS IT! We discussed the car, warranty, car fax/ prior ownership, price, terms and delivery, and to my great pleasure, we wrapped up all of the terms in just a few painless minutes. No long-winded overhyping of features, or upselling pressure, just the car we wanted and the price we felt was fair. We picked our car up this morning (48 hours later) and had an equally awesome experience today with Ben Stein. I've bought over 15 cars and never had an experience even close to this one in simplicity, honesty and ease. They exceeded my every expectation and I am a very satisfied customer, John Pittstown, N.J.

Quick & Easy!

by from Gladwyne, PA |

If you're looking for a pleasant, streamlined approach to buying a car, Alan Kirsch at Keystone Motors is your guy! He has as terrific way about him, making the whole car-buying approach so easy. We were looking for a pre-owned car to suit our needs, and Alan kept his eyes out, and found the perfect Audi Q5. They specialize in Volvos, but also have lots of pre-owned cars too, all makes, models, and price ranges.