Keystone Volvo Berwyn

497 E Lancaster Ave, Berwyn, PA 19312

Great Serve and Friendly easy going team!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Went shopping around for a Volvo and ended up finding my used s60 at my first stop! To be honest I could have found that car at any Volvo dealership, the overall friendliness and great customer service is what sold the car!!

A great experience

by from Malvern, PA |

We were in the market for a luxury SUV and had narrowed it down to the Volvo XC60 and a few others. We worked with Ron DenBroeder at Keystone and ultimately selected the XC60 based largely on the service we received during the buying experience. Ron was extremely knowledgeable, and very patiently explained both the primary features of the vehicle and those of their dealership (large service department, experience of service personnel, etc.). He was anything but pushy, negotiated fairly and honestly, and we're even considering purchasing an additional vehicle from him in the near future. Ben Stein handled the financial aspects of the transaction and it was the easiest purchase of a vehicle we've made in years. We just took the XC60 on a 1,500 mile trip and it performed flawlessly. A great car, great dealership, and people. We are very satisfied.

True Professional

by from Princeton, NJ |

I met Alan for the first time upon my visit to the dealership. Alan was an absolute professional and wonderful to deal with. He did not put any pressure on me and I truly felt as though he was working with me an my best interests ahead of all else. I found Alan to be honest and believed that he was giving me the straight story on whatever we were discussing. Alan worked creatively to make a deal happen. I would highly recommend Alan to anybody looking to purchase a new or used vehicle and would most certainly use him again to purchase another vehicle.

Excellence

by from Exton Pa |

Ben, Thank you so very much for making the purchase of our 2015 XC70, a positive experience. We got everything we wanted from the White color to the best seats in the world! Thanks Keystone Volvo and especially, Ben Stein!!!

ALan "Great experience, Again"

by from Bala Cynwyd, PA |

Two weeks ago I purchased my SECOND VOLVO. This is my SECOND VOLVO I PURCHASED with the help of ALAN KIRSCH. Once again, it was a great pleasure working with Alan. He showed a lot of interest in what I liked and with his knowledge and experience I was able to purchase the vehicle that I loved with NO HASSLE!! - No hassle/pressure to buy the vehicle. - No hassle of looking at several cars trying to decide which vehicle I wanted. - No hassle with paperwork/financing, Alan did it all and I got the exact dollar amount that I wanted to pay. - No hassle with insurance/registration. - No hassle with payoff. - No hassle figuring out how the upgraded features on my vehicle works. Alan is a wonderful person, he is never too busy to speak to you and help in any way he can. Alan is very easy to talk to and will work with you to ensure you are happy with your purchase. He makes purchasing a vehicle a must experience. I would recommend Keystone Volvo of Berwyn and ask for Alan. THANKS AGAIN ALAN!!!

Outstanding Experience

by from Tampa, FL |

I just purchased a car from out of state with the help of Alan Kirsch. Not only was he incredibly knowledgeable and interested in exactly what I wanted in my new car, but he did everything to make sure I got it! This is the 3rd Volvo my family has purchased through Alan at Keystone Volvo in Berwyn and they are an outstanding dealership with great sales consultants. Alan set me up with a used Volvo in perfect condition at a great price and even had the car shipped all the way down to me in Florida in a short amount of time at my convenience.Throughout the entire process, Alan was constantly available to answer all my questions and take care of all my needs. I can not be happier with my purchase. My new Volvo S60 T5 is great on gas, a smooth drive, and wonderful in the rain! I recommend this Keystone Volvo of Berwyn 100% and make sure to ask for Alan Kirsch, he's the best!

Love Keystone Volvo

by from Bryn Mawr, PA |

Alan Kirsch was professional and courteous Took me less than an hour to buy a new car. The service was red carpet. Alan really took care of everything I needed Thanks, Alan!

Chrysler Convertible

by from Annapolis, MD |

I traveled a long way to get my Chrysler Sebring Convertible from Annapolis, Maryland. Zen was very helpful with my email questions and facts, processed a deposit to hold the vehicle (thank goodness as 4 others came in that day to look at it but this held it). The car was even better that I expected and the service was quick, clean and to the point, just like I enjoy doing business. The town was also wonderful and I had an exceptional meal at Frank's Italian Restaurant 1 mile up the road before my return trip home. I was lucky enough to have friend also visiting nearby who met me and we all drove home together. Zen ,however, also offered to pick me at the nearby train station (which he found all the information for an emailed it all to me). Now where can you find better service this day in age that exceptional. As a single woman and mother who is used to be extra cautious, I had the ultimate experience at Keystone Volvo. Would highly recommend it to any and all!!!! A pleasure doing business with you folks, and God Bless.

My car purchasing experience

by from West Chester, PA |

I rely heavily on customer reviews whenever I'm making a purchase of any kind, so I've been trying to get myself into the habit of posting my own. Earlier this year, my husband and I finally agreed that it was time to trade in my old car in order to purchase a more family friendly vehicle, I knew exactly what I wanted (I've been researching the Volvo XC60 for quite some time). I did a search online and found a handful of dealerships that carried precisely what I was looking for; almost new, low mileage, competitive pricing. We stopped in at Keystone Volvo of Berwyn in early March, and met with David Jurgensen. David was able to answer any questions we had, he did an excellent job helping us to understand leasing vs purchasing, and at no point was he pushy. On our initial visit, we were limited with our time, as my husband had an appointment that afternoon and we really were just starting to look. I was truly impressed and grateful when we stated we had to leave and David gave no issue (my previous car buying experiences consisted of borderline harassment when I've tried to leave without buying a car). After our visit, I did not receive excessive phone calls and emails, trying to persuade me to come back; however David did call once, about a week after our visit, to follow up and ask if I had any questions. Another thing that I TRULY appreciated was the fact that David spoke to ME. I've had a few instances where my husband and I were in the process of making large purchases (living room furniture, appliances, etc) and I was barely acknowledged by the male sales person. They would speak directly to my husband, ask him the questions, and pretty much treat me like I should step back and let the men handle things. Needless to say, those places did not get our business. With David, I was the customer and so his attention was focused on me and what I was looking for, all the while making sure not to ignore my husband either. The additional services that Keystone offers, such as lifetime inspections, as well as their competitive pricing, sealed the deal. They did not take up hours of our time going back and forth trying to get us to agree to a higher price, but rather listened to us when we made our budget clear. David was able to get us into the car at a very reasonable price with which we were happy. We arranged to come back the next business day to pick up my new car so that it could be fully detailed. David made sure to inspect the job to ensure nothing was overlooked. He delivered it with a full tank of gas, and he even took the time to program a few things for me that he thought would be helpful. By the time we were leaving, the dealership had closed for the evening and David had a prior obligation; however he still took the time to show me a bunch of the features. He apologized for not being able to spend more time; however, he suggested that if we were interested, we could come back he would gladly spend more time showing me all the bells and whistles. I can not say enough good things about my experience with David Jurgensen and Keystone Volvo of Berwyn. It was honestly the easiest, most pleasant car buying experience I've had, and I attribute that to the high level of customer service that we received from David.

New Volvo C70 Convertible Purchase

by from Media, PA |

New C70 Convertible Was looking for a new 2013/2014 luxury convertible. Had spent previous two weeks researching and test driving a Mercedes SLK and the BMW 428ix. Had settled on the BMW due to all-wheel drive, four useable seats and year-round functionality, but just wanted one more reason to solidify the choice. A friend and current Volvo owner suggested a visit to check out the Volvo C70. I wasn't keen to go at first, but gave in and soon was behind the wheel for a test drive. It was a beautiful sunny Saturday, the dealership was very busy, but David Jurgensen managed to excuse himself for a few minutes while his current customers were "thinking out loud", gave a quick overview and got us on our way for the test drive. We returned almost an hour later, twenty miles racked up on the car and fell in love with it. We asked for his best price offer which came within minutes, and a tad more off without any hassle a short time later. We said "deal", then asked for a quote on our trade-in. David got a number from the manager after a short inspection of the car, he didn't seem totally happy as he was walking towards us and went back to chat with his manager again. This time he walked confidently back to meet us and explained what he had done. The number was in the range we were hoping for and agreed right away. We were in a hurry for another appointment, he suggested we go grab some lunch and he'd have the car ready to take home by the time we were finished eating. The paperwork was quick and easy, he got the car prepped and washed and we drove home with it that afternoon. The whole deal was so quick and unexpected, we didn't have a check ready, so he said no problem, drop it off on Monday. That we did, and he spent another hour patiently tutoring us in all the settings and functions, including offering to come to our house to program the garage door openers. Between Saturday and Monday, we put 200 miles on the car, it rides confidently, the seats are great, and with the top down, it looks and feels fabulous. This was the fastest, most pleasant deal we have ever done. Thank you David! Now I know why David is a 38 year veteran of Keystone Volvo, there is just such great respect and attention all around.