Brubaker Chrysler Jeep

Used 866-906-9716 Used866-906-9716
Service 866-291-6017 Service 866-291-6017

Awesome Dealership & Very Professional

by from Pennsylvania |

Brubaker Chrysler Jeep is really an A+++ dealership I just bought a used 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer from them today and I must say all of the employees are really nice and professional. I will definitely without a doubt buy another car from Brubakers and will definitely recommend them to everyone I know.

Great Service!

by from Lititz, PA |

I just purchased a Jeep Patriot from this dealership. Great service from the very beginning! I worked with Derek and he answered every question I had! I did not feel pressured or pushed to buy from them , however their great service made me want to! I recommend checking them out if you are in the market for a new vehicle!

Nice sales rep

by from Quarryville |

Derek and Jared where nice to deal with. Good experience will go back.

Great buying experience, no hassles.

by from Philadelphia,PA. |

I just purchased my first new car a Chrysler 200 Limited and I could'nt be happier. Charlene Cunningham and Jeremy Stouch made my car buying experience a pleasurable one. I had no sales pressure and they were very professional.I would definitely recommend everyone to go to Brubaker's for a great car buying experience! Thanks.

Got a Good Deal on a Great Truck

by from Hershey, PA |

I spent a lot of time and research trying to find the best vehicle for the best price. I went to multiple dealerships, from the West Shore, Harrisburg, and finally, Lancaster. Our salesmen at Brubaker, Thomas MacConnell, was very easy going, and he realized I knew what I was looking for and didn't attempt to sway me towards another vehicle. It was just a matter of negotiating. I didn't get a great deal, but a fair deal (no one else came close). I got the truck I wanted and I love it.

2003 Jeep Liberty

by from Wyomissing, PA |

We bought a used Jeep while trading in two used vehicles. Our salesman, Freddy, was cordial, frank, patient, and very helpful. After the Jeep purchase, we actually considered trading our other vehicle on a new Jeep and Freddy was very good about getting us a test drive and crunching some numbers. We explained that we weren't in a position to make that deal at this time and he understood without being pushy. The facility was a clean and friendly environment. We will seek to do business with Brubaker in the future.

Stellar Used Car Buying Experience

by from Mountville, PA |

My wife and I purchased a used vehicle that was a recent trade in to Brubaker. So recent in fact that they didn't have time to go over or clean it. But it was the exact vehicle we had been searching for. They stayed past closing time to accommodate my work schedule so I could test drive it. We negotiated price that same night and came to a deal. Their service department thoroughly checked the minivan out the next day and put new brakes and rotors on it at no cost to us. We hadn't purchased a vehicle in over 10 years so we were nervous about the buying process and "getting taken" with hidden fees and mark-ups, or purchasing a vehicle that needed immediate maintenance items like brakes or tires. In fact, they could've glossed over the brakes, told us they were fine, and we would have been none the wiser. Needless to say, we are very pleased because we got the exact vehicle at the exact price we wanted. When leaving the lot, the GM Jared assured us to call him directly if we experience any problems even though we bought it as is. We feel very satisfied with our Brubaker buying experience.

Helpful and Courteous

by from Lancaster, PA |

I recently bought a used Grand Cherokee with only a limited warranty. The vehicle drove beautifully, but a week after I got it my tire pressure sensor flagged a low tire. Upon trying to fill it, I found it broken at the threads and another tire with a slow leak. After some negotiating, the manager Jared was willing to cover the cost of the repairs (approx $400), despite it being outside the warranty coverage. To me, that kind of customer service will bring people flocking to the Brubaker lot. If they continue to stand by their used cars after they leave the lot, I think Brubaker will see these negative reviews change. Side note- the Mopar guys in the shop were great. Energetic, thorough, and friendly. The perfect attributes of a good garage.

Great customer service!! A++

by from York,PA |

Hi I recently bought a used car from them, the customer service was great my seller was Jonathan Pawl he was helpful on the process. He is very polite and friendly. I recommend this dealer to everyone who want a great customer service.

the best salesman in Lancaster pa

by from Lancaster,pa |

I purchased a vehicle from Burbaker Chrysler Jeep. My salesman was Arick, he was funny and very knowledgeable about the product we inquired about. He may be the best salesman I ever had the pleasure to work with. I would pay a little more to have a experience like this every-time car shopping. I would recommend anyone to see him.