2551 Memorial Blvd Route 119, Connellsville, PA 15425

Used 888-256-8276
Service 866-334-3976

Satisfactory Service

by from Connellsville, PA |

2011 Ford Escape...seat belt replacement. This is the third vehicle in 12 years I've purchased at Davies Ford. I had a 10am appointment for a job I was told would take about an hour. I arrived at 9:50am. At 12pm my car had not moved from where I had parked it. Finally I got a call around 3pm telling my vehicle was ready to pick up. Thank goodness I arranged with Jon Been to get a loaner car rather than spend the day in the waiting room, that would have been extremely upsetting. Jon and everyone over in sales have been great each time I've had to come in. However, more personable people should be working the service desk. Even though many people are being served everyday each person wants to be made to feel that the dealership cares about their needs and concerns and that they are just as important as anyone else. The seat belt works as it should now. I appreciate that my vehicle was rinsed off, I didn't appreciate having to walk to the back lot to get it.

Car buying comments

by from Connellsville, PA |

A Lincoln MKX. buying experience was not really pressured. I was informed on all that I inquired about and when I did end up with a question the staff found out the answer to it. Had a couple of small electrical issues soon after the purchase but you took care of it quickly and efficiently. I do enjoy the vehicle and hope it continues to provide the dependability I expect from a Ford-Lincoln product. Tom actually succeeded in convincing me to purchase a quality Ford warranty, something I have never done in 45 years of driving and owning over 50 vehicles. I shook his hand on that one! Sincerely, Dr Brian

Inspectionand repair

by from Connellsville, PA |

Good personal contact before and while inspecting the vehicle when repairs were required.

Great service and friendly staff

by from Smithfield, PA |

Purchased a ford explorer and the salesman went above and beyond to find the vehicle I wanted and could afford. I will definately refer people to shop at Davies Ford in Connellsville.

Mustang Shelby GT500

by from Bensalem, PA |

Great people and very helpful. Dean was great! Really wanted the car and had to make a long trip. Was very happy with how I was welcomed and the service I received.

by from Connellsville, PA |

Have been to Davies Ford many times in the past years. Will continue to use Davies for my service needs when necessary. Thanks

Lost Key

by from Connellsville, PA |

I somehow lost the key for my F-150 the I bought a Davies. Ford. I stopped to see if I could have a replacement key made or order one. They were very helpful including the fact that the key was made there right on the spot. I was very pleased with the service and would highly reccomend Davies Ford to my friends.

Very clean store Very helpful staff

by from Connellsville, PA |

Very helpful people. They will go very far above and beyond to make things go smoothly

great service

by from Connellsville, PA |

work was preformed correctly as requested ================================================================================

Davies Ford Review

by from Connellsville, PA |

All of those involved in our purchase were extremely helpful and communicative throughout the process. We will continue to be a Davie's Ford purchaser. Special mention of Scott O'Shell and John Been. They worked very diligently to find us the right vehicle to suit our needs...