H & H Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.

H & H Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.

730 E King St, Shippensburg, PA 17257

New 888-601-9744
Used 877-466-8824
Service 866-979-0874

We've Got Whatever Moves You

Great Dealership with Honesty !!!

by from Gettysburg, Pa. |

I was in the area with my family, looking at a used Chevy Silverado at another dealer and came upon H&H Chevrolet while passing thru !!! I stopped to look at a used truck and ended up buying a new 2015 Silverado !! Thank You John for being respectful ( I hate being pressured to buy anything.) John allowed me to look and test drive with absolutely no pressure. This is the first new vehicle I have ever bought and felt so good after the deal was complete. John was straight up with the cost and rebates with no hidden costs. After we came to an agreement on price he introduced me to Ross and he took care of the finances with the same respect !! John was very considerate when I took delivery to be sure I understood all the options on my new truck and even paired my phone for hands free operation !! This is without a doubt, a first class dealership, with first class employees !!! I deal with employees and customer service daily and this dealership has it all !!! Thanks again John and Ross for your professionalism !!! I have yet to take my truck in for service but I am sure I will not be left down. Respectfully, Todd from Gettysburg, Pa.

Professional Staff!

by from Hustontown PA |

My husband and I were looking to purchase a new truck. He had looked for a couple years to find the right one. I found it on H&H's website. I decided to call in and talk to someone about some prices and comparable trucks. We live about 45 minutes away and we didn't want to waste our time if we couldn't get close to a deal we wanted. I talked to Joel. He listened to everything I had to say, and called me back within a timely manner. Needless to say, we went to the lot the next day. Joel made this one of the most hassle free and best car buying experiences we have had!! Ross also did a great job with the financials, thus their teamwork led us to driving away in our new truck! We are excited to have it and are telling our friends if they want a vehicle to shop there!! Great job fellas'!!

A Great Staff

by from Shippensburg, PA |

It's a pleasure to do business with the staff of H&H. The enthusiastic recorded telephone greeting and John's smiling face in Sales tell you that you'll be treated well. I recently leased a 2015 Impala, and John and Rod, the money guy, took care of everything. Nick and Rick, in Service, have always treated me well, and the mechanics are the best. I appreciate the transportation H&H provides when I drop off my car for service. The guys in the Collision Center repaired my Monte Carlo so well that I forgot about the accident. The fellows in Detailing do great work, and I really should use their services more than I have. I highly recommend H&H Chevrolet-Cadillac.

True Professionals

by from Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland |

H & H Chevrolet Cadillac staff especially Eddie Coy were true professional. Being from Maryland and purchasing vehicle online we usually end up driving approximately two hours to purchase a vehicle. Therefore, we normally conduct most of my negotiation over the phone. Unfortunately, some of the dealership in which we visited were not truthful about the quality of their vehicles. However, our experience with & H Chevrolet Cadillac was the best experience we have ever had. The vehicle was exceptionally clean and well maintained. The price was unbeliavable and service was superb. I will recomment H & H Chevrolet Cadillac to anyone and everyone.

routine maintanece, always treated with respect!

by from Shippensburg PA |

As a female consumer, I'm always treated with respect, I bring both of my vehicles here for service, Rick often goes over and beyond, I had to make an unexpected trip, and had noticed grease on my garage floor, I called and asked them to check out my rear main seal, I was told to just stop I he did it himself and showed me! Quinton also has been a great asset to your service department, we have bought 2 sets of tires from him! very satisfied especially with his recommendation on the car tires! its been a while since I purchased a vehicle here but John was always good to deal with always willing to help even if he knows we are just looking at the time.

Awesome experience!

by from Shippensburg, PA |

Wally Hippensteel is not only a great friend and neighbor, but he always treats each customer as if they were. Just bought a 2015 Chevrolet Trax and I love it! Got a great deal. I would highly recommend this dealership. Just ask for Wally.

Best customer service

by from Chambersburg, PA |

Easiest process I have ever been through. Randy and Ross were both professional and personable. They didn't try to pressure me into buying the car, and they were completely honest up front about fees. Randy took the time to go over the features of the car and the warranty with me before leaving the lot. I would definitely return if I need a car in the future and I will absolutely refer my friends and family to Randy.

Great Customer Service, Quick Buying process

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This dealership had just the car I wanted, but was far away. The dealers worked with me to do as much as possible over the phone or by email, and called often to make sure the process was working smoothly for me. I'm supposed to pick up my car tomorrow, but so far I'm very pleased with H&H and their employees.

GREAT SERVICE

by from NEWVILLE PA 17241 |

WE WERE SHOPPING FOR A NEW TRUCK A 25000 HD YOU HAD ONE WE LIKED IT THE DEALER GOT RIGHT ON IT AND WE HAD THE NEXT DAY.

H & H Chevrolet Cadillac Inc. responded to this review

February 9, 2014

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your business.