Bob Caldwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1888 Morse Rd, Columbus, OH 43229

New 888-904-7151
Used 888-903-5168
Service 888-506-7629

We Have Better Cars, Better Prices, and the Best Customer Service!!

New Car Purchase - Excellent

by from Columbus, OH |

This is the second new Jeep vehicle i have purchased from Bob Caldwell in the past 3 years. The process was smooth, painless, quick, and very professional from all aspects. They have treated me like family and i have never been disappointed. Will definitely refer to and buy from Caldwell again. They were able to find AND deliver the vehicle i was looking for, in town, within 1 hour, as they didn't have the exact new vehicle i was looking for. I purchased and drove it home the same day.

Repairs

by from Fredericktown |

Very professional and helpful. Both from a new buying experience and service standpoints. Have and will recommend them to others.

Great Service On My JEEP WRANGLER

by from worthington, oh |

wonderful staff and service. They are able to fix my car problems quickly. They keep my updated on progress and their prices are reasonable.

Good response time

by from columbus |

The salesman was quick to respond and easy to correspond with . I would recommend this method of initial contact for car information.

2014 Patriot

by from Grove City, OH |

Scott Worman has been a great help with the leasing process. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

Great Service(with good integrety)

by from Columbus,Ohio |

I used to bring my Van in for service,and they were very honest,and friendly,never trying to sell you things you don't need,I recently bought a Dodge from them,very happy with the salse staff,the facility is clean and inviting,they will work with you ,to get the best price,very reasonable,I do not recommend many places,but Bob Caldwell should be considered,I recommend you check them out,Thank you,and when you come you will see why they are a real 5 star Dealer.

Great service every time.

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I have bought a used car from here and new car from here. Great experience both times. Can't find any reason to complain. Every employee seems knowledgeable and helpful. There is a Dodge dealership about 10 minutes from my house. I skip that one and keep going to Bob Caldwell because of the experience every time.

Mr. Nick Losacco

by from columbus ohio |

all people that greet you are friendly, knowledgable about the cars and can explain the issue clearly. John, Lenny and Shane all helped out. I will not go anywhere else - all of my cars have been serviced only at this dealership.

Good buying experience

by from Columbus, oh |

Very good buying experience. Salesman was quite knowledgeable and pulled the carmax report for us, and pulled up Kelly's and edmunds book value for the van we purchased.

Smooth overall transaction, friendly staff

by from Cols., Ohio |

Great place to buy mopar! I have purchased 5 vehicles from this dealership in the past 13 years. Including 2 new vehicles in the last 2 years. Good inventory and knowledgable staff. I've only ever had one so so purchase from them and the management took care of all the issues I had right away. When the time comes for another vehicle, I'll b going back to Bob Caldwell!

would not go through this again

by from Redding, California |

I called and emailed making sure the car I wanted was available at the price posted. Several days later a salesman called saying he would have to talk with the owner of the car who was the grandson of the real owner of the car. That person disclosed damages not noted in the sales presentation. I decided to purchase the car and it was sold before I was able to recontact the salesman ... who did not respond which cost me the purchase of this car. I emailed numerous times never to be contacted back presuming the car was sold. I will not go back to the dealership nor do I fully trust "Cars.com" because of this experience. Brad Chase

Bob Caldwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

February 18, 2014

Mr. Chase, my name is Justin Harmon and I am the GM at Bob Caldwell and also the person you had spoke to on the phone in regards to the condition of the Maserati. The vehicle is a 1991 Chrysler TC Maserati. I want to first apologies if a sales person did not get back to you about this vehicle. We sold this vehicle over a month ago so I have little reference of time in which you had reached out to a sales person. I can assure you if you had reached out to myself at any point in the last 45 days after we had spoke, I would have been available. Regardless, we are sorry we were not able to help, it's difficult doing deals 2000 miles away but it sounds like we dropped the ball. Thanks for your comments.