Bob Caldwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1888 Morse Rd, Columbus, OH 43229

New 888-904-7151
Used 888-903-5168
Service 888-506-7629

We Have Better Cars, Better Prices, and the Best Customer Service!!

New Car Purchase - Excellent

by from Columbus, OH |

This is the second new Jeep vehicle i have purchased from Bob Caldwell in the past 3 years. The process was smooth, painless, quick, and very professional from all aspects. They have treated me like family and i have never been disappointed. Will definitely refer to and buy from Caldwell again. They were able to find AND deliver the vehicle i was looking for, in town, within 1 hour, as they didn't have the exact new vehicle i was looking for. I purchased and drove it home the same day.

Great Service!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Though I purchased my Jeep Patriot (mid-2012) at another dealer, Bob Caldwell's service department has maintained the car perfectly. Going in for service is generally a painless experience. I have been fortunate enough to have Ms. Funk write my service order and she is able to accurately describe the service(s) needed, to give an accurate time frame required to perform the service, to review what service was performed and why, and when I am not able to wait at the dealership, she arranges for a shuttle-ride. Prices seem to be reasonable and I have always been pleased with the service/repair. I plan to purchase my next car her and to have all service performed here.

CAR SHOPPING

by from Centerburg, Ohio |

I contacted this dealership via email while car shopping. Justin was my initial contact and he was very prompt in his communication to me. Later, I began texting with additional questions and again, he was thorough and polite. Several days later, my spouse and I visited the dealership. The car of interest was washed and ready for a test drive immediately upon our arrival. Justin spent a couple of hours with us, answering our every concern with patience and respect. I was sold on the purchase of this vehicle; however, the color was not my spouse's first choice. Justin went the extra mile in an attempt to meet the satisfaction of both of us. I would highly recommend this dealership because of the friendly atmosphere. It truly was a positive experience!

Outstanding Dealership and Service Department!

by from Columbus, OH |

I couldn't be happier with my recent experience with Bob Caldwell! I had a busy week of course when my check engine light came on (never a good time I suppose!). Mark (my service guy) answered the phone quickly, conducted himself professionally, and was a pleasure to work with. He was able to get my car in immediately and diagnosed the issue within just a few hours. He walked me through the issue, pricing, etc.- made it easy for a non-car person to understand. He also suggested a few items I needed to take care of such as new breaks and tires. About a year ago, the dealership had recommended I put getting new breaks on the to do list in the near future during my 90,000 mile tune-up (not needed at the time, but soon)...of course I forgot. So glad he reminded me! I really felt like Mark and his team had my best interest in mind. I LOVE my 2006 Jeep and want to keep her going for a few more years. I have taken it to Bob Caldwell several times for tune ups and repairs while living here in Columbus - always a great experience and superior customer service. My first experience was when my battery died at the airport and I had to get a tow. I was new to the city, had a newborn baby in the back and it was winter. I asked the tow truck driver where I should take it and he recommended Bob Caldwell (he said "Everyone knows Bob Caldwell here in Columbus. Great dealership, you'll like them."). He was right! I love them so much I referred my mom to them and she bought a new car from them last year! Obviously, I highly recommend Bob Caldwell for repairs, sales, and general car maintenance. They Rock!

Very pleased!

by from cols. oh. |

I took my car to Bob Caldwell for a safety recall. When I called to setup my appointment the lady that handled my call was very pleasant and told me there was 2 recalls. They got me in immediately and did the work. They gave me a ride home and when the work was done they came back and picked me up promptly and brought me back to get my car. I was very pleased with the service dept.. Jerry

Used car purchase

by from Westerville, Oh |

My experience was in buying a used Chrysler Aspen and I can truly say the interaction with all the folks involved in the process rate a 10+. I have had slight contact with the service dept. but what little I have had was very friendly and competent.

Awesome service!!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I had brought my dart in for a check engine light. The whole staff was very welcoming and answered all of my questions. I was in and out in no time. I would absolutely go back again.

Repairs

by from Fredericktown |

Very professional and helpful. Both from a new buying experience and service standpoints. Have and will recommend them to others.

Great Service On My JEEP WRANGLER

by from worthington, oh |

wonderful staff and service. They are able to fix my car problems quickly. They keep my updated on progress and their prices are reasonable.

Good response time

by from columbus |

The salesman was quick to respond and easy to correspond with . I would recommend this method of initial contact for car information.

2014 Patriot

by from Grove City, OH |

Scott Worman has been a great help with the leasing process. Very friendly and knowledgeable.