Bob Caldwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1888 Morse Rd, Columbus, OH 43229

New 888-904-7151
Used 888-903-5168
Service 888-506-7629

We Have Better Cars, Better Prices, and the Best Customer Service!!

New Car Purchase - Excellent

by from Columbus, OH |

This is the second new Jeep vehicle i have purchased from Bob Caldwell in the past 3 years. The process was smooth, painless, quick, and very professional from all aspects. They have treated me like family and i have never been disappointed. Will definitely refer to and buy from Caldwell again. They were able to find AND deliver the vehicle i was looking for, in town, within 1 hour, as they didn't have the exact new vehicle i was looking for. I purchased and drove it home the same day.

2014 Patriot

by from Grove City, OH |

Scott Worman has been a great help with the leasing process. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

Great Service(with good integrety)

by from Columbus,Ohio |

I used to bring my Van in for service,and they were very honest,and friendly,never trying to sell you things you don't need,I recently bought a Dodge from them,very happy with the salse staff,the facility is clean and inviting,they will work with you ,to get the best price,very reasonable,I do not recommend many places,but Bob Caldwell should be considered,I recommend you check them out,Thank you,and when you come you will see why they are a real 5 star Dealer.

Great service every time.

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I have bought a used car from here and new car from here. Great experience both times. Can't find any reason to complain. Every employee seems knowledgeable and helpful. There is a Dodge dealership about 10 minutes from my house. I skip that one and keep going to Bob Caldwell because of the experience every time.

Mr. Nick Losacco

by from columbus ohio |

all people that greet you are friendly, knowledgable about the cars and can explain the issue clearly. John, Lenny and Shane all helped out. I will not go anywhere else - all of my cars have been serviced only at this dealership.

Good buying experience

by from Columbus, oh |

Very good buying experience. Salesman was quite knowledgeable and pulled the carmax report for us, and pulled up Kelly's and edmunds book value for the van we purchased.

Smooth overall transaction, friendly staff

by from Cols., Ohio |

Great place to buy mopar! I have purchased 5 vehicles from this dealership in the past 13 years. Including 2 new vehicles in the last 2 years. Good inventory and knowledgable staff. I've only ever had one so so purchase from them and the management took care of all the issues I had right away. When the time comes for another vehicle, I'll b going back to Bob Caldwell!

would not go through this again

by from Redding, California |

I called and emailed making sure the car I wanted was available at the price posted. Several days later a salesman called saying he would have to talk with the owner of the car who was the grandson of the real owner of the car. That person disclosed damages not noted in the sales presentation. I decided to purchase the car and it was sold before I was able to recontact the salesman ... who did not respond which cost me the purchase of this car. I emailed numerous times never to be contacted back presuming the car was sold. I will not go back to the dealership nor do I fully trust "Cars.com" because of this experience. Brad Chase

Bob Caldwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

February 18, 2014

Mr. Chase, my name is Justin Harmon and I am the GM at Bob Caldwell and also the person you had spoke to on the phone in regards to the condition of the Maserati. The vehicle is a 1991 Chrysler TC Maserati. I want to first apologies if a sales person did not get back to you about this vehicle. We sold this vehicle over a month ago so I have little reference of time in which you had reached out to a sales person. I can assure you if you had reached out to myself at any point in the last 45 days after we had spoke, I would have been available. Regardless, we are sorry we were not able to help, it's difficult doing deals 2000 miles away but it sounds like we dropped the ball. Thanks for your comments.

No Response

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Contacted via internet on Cars.com. They never replied or responded.

Bob Caldwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

October 30, 2013

Process, process, process! Sorry to hear this. My name is Justin Harmon, Dealer Principal at Bob Caldwell. I am incredibly apologetic for our deficiency. This effects both of us for obvious reason when our staff misses a lead. If you would be willing to chat by either e-mail or phone, I would be interested in hearing how the lead was submitted, time/ date, etc...Can't run a business without seamless communication. Again, very sorry. Please call (Direct extension- 614-880-2824) or email (justin@caldwellchrysler.com) and help me ensure this does not become a problem for future customers. Thanks

quality of purchases and service

by from Chicago, Il |

In 1994 I purchased a 1993 New Yorker from Caldwell (Duane Dumas who is now general manager handled the transaction). The car now has 180,000 miles on it and it still runs great. Have never had a major problem with the car. In 2005 I purchased a 2004 Sebring from Mr. Dumas. The car now has 75,000 miles on it and as with the New Yorker, it runs great. Most recently I thought the Sebring had developed a transmission problem. I called Caldwell and discussed the symtoms with Mr. Dumas and his transmission specialist. They thought the transmission maybe needed repairs based upon my description of the symptoms. They actually ordered the repair parts. I travelled to Columbus to have the work done. After a test drive with the transmission specialist he determined the car was not in need of repair. They did not charge me for the parts or a complete examination of the car and its systems. I could not be more satisfied with the the cars I have purchased or the quality of service I have received from Caldwell. The staff has always been knowledgeable and professional whether it be sales or service. Even though I live in the Chicago area I will continue to purchase my cars from Caldwell very simply because "I trust them".

Went from Nissan se-r spec-V - to a Dodge Magnum

by from Groveport, Ohio |

I was recommended to this place by a friend, I went there and they were very fun, easy going and just overall great employees. Everything was quick, painless and wonderful. I will definitely go back and definitely recommend them to others!