Krieger Ford

1800 Morse Rd, Columbus, OH 43229

New 888-476-9163
Used 888-475-9074
Service 888-544-1053

Be Sure to Check Out Our Reviews on Google.com and Cars.com!

To A.C. Carter of Krieger Ford, Columbus OH:

by from LEXINGTON, KY |

Thank you. My first car buying experience was simple, fluidic and stress-free, thanks, A.C. It is a funny thing buying a car and running into a kindred spirit; thats my brief story of meeting A.C. Carter. I found a car I had desired, after a rather arduous search. For me to see and drive a vehicle meant committing to a three hour trip, one-way. A.C. understood this was a steep commitment on my part and was very patient and obliging. My initial online inquiry into the details of the vehicle had A.C. contacting me with a follow-up within fifteen minutes. Less than a day later, we had confirmed financing options and I was scheduled to come up that weekend to drive it. I am entirely sure, that A.C. could have had me processed in less than fifteen minutes, had I not been difficult and peculiar. Early on, a few phone call exchanges, I think A.C. was privvy to this notion [my peculiarity] but he remained ever so polite, honest and forthright. I left entirely confident. That A.C. bent over backwards for me, makes me ever so grateful. So much so, I am willing to sing their praises any time someone asks about my 'very pretty Volvo'. If you find you have time, ask him about Saab-s... birds of a feather and all that. :] you have made me the proud owner of a S60 R. kudos, D

Dennis Fritz

by from Columbus,ohio |

Just wanted to thank Mr. Fritz for his role in making the purchase of a new vehicle possible and enjoyable. He was courteous, respectful and did not use any pressure tactics during the entire process. I simply told him my situation, what I needed and wanted and he made it work. I would definitely purchase my next vehicle thru Mr. Fritz again!!!!

Carol from Westerville

by from Westerville, Ohio |

I would recommend Harvey Rossetti to everyone looking to buy a car. The most patient, informative sales person I have ever met. He advised me about the car I inquired about and even stayed late for me to test drive the vehicle. Had it not been for Mr. Rossetti, I would not have purchased my Ford Fusion. Talk about a very professional person!!! He waited for me to call him the next week to see if the car was still available !!!! No pressure what so ever. Being a very independent person I take my time in making decisions on large purchases. Harvey was very patient. Thank you Krieger Ford and especially thank you Harvey!!!!!

Awesome job

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I would like to personally thank Dennis Fritz for an outstanding buying experience. He was very helpful without putting on the car salesman personal. Will certainly return in the future.

Buying a car over the phone

by from south east KY. |

I saw this car on ebay, and liked it right away. It was from Krieger Ford Scott Mortland was in charge of the enternet sale. The ad ran out, so I called Scott to talk to him about it. I found him right way to be very pleasant, and professional and easy to talk to. I made him a offer,but it didn't take. A weak or so went by and he called me and his offer was more to my liking so we started the buy process, which I don't like at all, but scott made it so easy it seemed effortless. I live in ky. and the car was in Columbus Ohio and what Scott told me was like the hand writing on the wall. After I had talk to him several times I knew I was dealing with a honest man and by his word car being unseen I bought the car. He is very professional and straight forward. He even met me half way with car. If I was some needing a car, I would give Scott Mortland and Krieger Ford a call. I am just Lucky from Kentucky.

Krieger Ford and Scott Mortland

by from Fishers, Indiana |

I was looking for a 2010 Ford Explorer, black with leather, and found the nearest one that had all the accessories I wanted, was at Colombus, Ohio. After contacting the dealership. and talking to Scott Mortland, I drove three hours from my home in Fishers, Indiana to purchase the car. This certified car was exactly as Scott described it, and after checking the Carfax and driving the car I purchased it the same day. Because I drove so far the sale price was $200 less than advertised. The Business Manager, Harold Samour, set up the loan quickly and efficiently and I was headed home in my new car in a very reasonable time. I highly recommend Krieger Ford, a family owned dealership and Scott Mortland, an honest salesman who cares about his customers.

Krieger Ford and Dennis Fritz

by from Columbus, OH |

I bought my second car today from Krieger with the excellent assistance of Dennis. Krieger Ford has been the best dealership I have ever dealt with and Dennis is the top person in my book. His customer service is relaxed and comfortable without being pressured or pushy. He answers questions readily and easily admits when he doesn't know something. When that happens, he immediately seeks out the answer and brings it back promptly. I also appreciate his dry humor. Dennis takes great strides in making sure I was satisfied with my purchase and the experience. Apart from Dennis, the rest of the staff were pleasant and friendly. At my first purchase, one of the Kriegers himself came and paired my phone with the vehicle. Today, Dennis was able to take care of that for me. All in all, I look forward to going back and purchasing many more vehicles in the future.

Used car on a senior budget

by from Columbus, Ohio |

If you're reading dealership reviews to help with a decision, look no more. Dennis Fritz and others went above and beyond to help me through a very stressful situation--dealing with the insurance company's low and slow settlement from someone totaling my car. I was desperate and called several dealerships with cars in my price range. I talked with Dennis and the decision was made on where and whom I would use to make my purchase. Unfortunately compassion and understanding usually takes a back seat with many folks--not so with Dennis. He stated my case to others in the dealership and they all worked at getting a car for me.

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Geno was great to work with. Went to him first looking for a vehicle to fit my budget then check with some other dealers and came back to him to close the deals. I would recommend Krieger Ford very highly

Great Sales Staff!

by from Columbus, OH |

Harvey Rossetti made buying our first Ford a pleasure from start to finish! He takes all the time you need and is willing to answer all of your questions. You have a chance to see all your options and make an informed decision. The best part of the whole Krieger process is that there is absolutely no pressure...none of this offer is only good today nonsense that you find so often from other dealers. Harvey does an outstanding job of making you feel comfortable. Where else can you find a service department open until Midnight Monday through Friday? They do everything they can to make it as convenient for the customer as possible. I wish I would have discovered the Krieger experience many cars ago!

Good Experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Geno was great to work with. He helped us find the used car (Edge) that best suited us. There was no pressure. Geno is knowledgable and professional. We have purchased vehicles from Krieger for over 40 years. They seem to understand how to rub their customers the right way.