Krieger Ford

1800 Morse Rd, Columbus, OH 43229

New 888-476-9163
Used 888-475-9074
Service 888-544-1053

Be Sure to Check Out Our Reviews on Google.com and Cars.com!

To A.C. Carter of Krieger Ford, Columbus OH:

by from LEXINGTON, KY |

Thank you. My first car buying experience was simple, fluidic and stress-free, thanks, A.C. It is a funny thing buying a car and running into a kindred spirit; thats my brief story of meeting A.C. Carter. I found a car I had desired, after a rather arduous search. For me to see and drive a vehicle meant committing to a three hour trip, one-way. A.C. understood this was a steep commitment on my part and was very patient and obliging. My initial online inquiry into the details of the vehicle had A.C. contacting me with a follow-up within fifteen minutes. Less than a day later, we had confirmed financing options and I was scheduled to come up that weekend to drive it. I am entirely sure, that A.C. could have had me processed in less than fifteen minutes, had I not been difficult and peculiar. Early on, a few phone call exchanges, I think A.C. was privvy to this notion [my peculiarity] but he remained ever so polite, honest and forthright. I left entirely confident. That A.C. bent over backwards for me, makes me ever so grateful. So much so, I am willing to sing their praises any time someone asks about my 'very pretty Volvo'. If you find you have time, ask him about Saab-s... birds of a feather and all that. :] you have made me the proud owner of a S60 R. kudos, D

Friendly sales staff.

by from Columbus, OH |

We had been shopping for a good, affordable used car for months. We kept returning to Krieger more than any other dealership. Our salesman, Scott Mortland, was wonderful. He was always polite, friendly, and never pressured us. He truly listened to what we were looking for and only called us if he saw a vehicle come in that he thought might really interest us and meet our needs. We appreciate his help very much! The whole purchasing process was smooth and everyone we dealt with was helpful and friendly. I will recommend Scott and Krieger Ford to anyone that is shopping for a car.

My Best Buying Experience to date

by from Columbus, OH |

I was completely surprise on how well they have the purchasing experience down at Krieger. I found the car I wanted, e-mailed Scott and came in for a test drive. The Explorer was exactly what I was looking for and took a test drive. Came back took the offer and got everything completed in 2 hours. This is how all dealerships should be - stress free and no hassle. I am looking forward to my next buying experience with Krieger. Left the dealership completely satisfied.

Buying a Car

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I want to thank Dennis Fritz for making the process of buying a car a pleasant experience. He gave me his knowledge and advice then helped with all that goes with buying a car. Dennis did not pressure me to buy and I left without a car. 3 days later I was back and he was just the same sweet person and I did buy the car and he made the process as smooth as possible. I will always tell others to ask for him. and thanks to Harold and Mack both of you were a big help also. Jeannette Moore

Great Service Department

by from Blacklick Ohio |

2006 Ford Five Hundred. We had Dual Zone Air Conditioning problem: Warm air blowing on passenger side. Driver side Air was fine. Technician found problem with Right Temperature Blend Actuator and replaced it. Problem solved. Cost of this repair was reasonable compared to what some other Dealer would charge and most likely other unnecessary items would be added to drive cost of repairs to the roof.

Couldn't Ask For a Better Car Buying Experience

by from Burlington, NC |

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing a car from Krieger Ford. I originally noticed the vehicle (Lincoln MKZ) on cars.com and reached out via email. Scott Mortland responded and was able to give a full run down of the cars features and was also very willing to negotiate on the price. As I was buying from out of state (North Carolina), I was definitely weary of first buying a car that I was only able to read about via the internet, and secondly buying a car that I would not be able to view until actually purchasing. Scott was very helpful in answering all questions and was totally able to put my mind at ease throughout the process. I made the decision to buy, I flew up to Ohio to see, sign, and drive the car away. Scott picked me up personally, as he said he would, from the airport and the car was everything he described it to be plus more. It is in pristine condition and Scott made sure that it was cleaned and gassed to perfection before I arrived. He was able give a walkthrough of all of the car's features, as he spent some time with it himself before listing the car in order to become familiar with all of the in's and out's of the vehicle. In conclusion, I would absolutely purchase from Krieger Ford again. My experience was nothing but pleasurable and Scott was definitely the epitome of professionalism!

Thanks to Geno for a great buying experience

by from Lewis Center, Ohio |

Having not purchased a previously owned vehicle in a really long time, I was apprehensive about starting the process. However, Geno Frissora was extremely helpful in the process as we evaluated new vs. used vehicles. He stayed in touch -- contacts without 'nagging' -- and I really appreciated that. The purchase process was about as smooth as it could have been. I really appreciate the assistance of those involved. We are enjoying the new (to us) car. Jim S.

Look no further!

by from Columbus, OH |

Seriously. Look no further. Its rare that I right a review or recommendation for anyone or anything. But.... I've purchased 3 new Fords from Debbie Graham in the last 8 months. There's a reason.... Debbie knows how to *earn* your business. She's a shining star for both Ford Motor Company and the Krieger family. You'll enjoy meeting and working with her.

vehicle purchase

by from Orient, Ohio |

My experience at Krieger Ford was great. My salesman was Dennis Fritz. He was so nice and considerate of my circumstances. I was not even sure I wanted to trade my car in and purchase another vehicle, but after talking with him and thinking about it, I decided to purchase my 2011 Ford Escape. Because of the salesman he is, is why I am the proud of owner of a Ford Escape. Dealerships need more sales people like him. Sales would definitely be high. Also a big thank you to Harold for explaining everything thing to me as I was signing my papers. Krieger Ford and Dennis Fritz will always be highly recommended by me.

Dennis Fritz

by from Columbus,ohio |

Just wanted to thank Mr. Fritz for his role in making the purchase of a new vehicle possible and enjoyable. He was courteous, respectful and did not use any pressure tactics during the entire process. I simply told him my situation, what I needed and wanted and he made it work. I would definitely purchase my next vehicle thru Mr. Fritz again!!!!

Carol from Westerville

by from Westerville, Ohio |

I would recommend Harvey Rossetti to everyone looking to buy a car. The most patient, informative sales person I have ever met. He advised me about the car I inquired about and even stayed late for me to test drive the vehicle. Had it not been for Mr. Rossetti, I would not have purchased my Ford Fusion. Talk about a very professional person!!! He waited for me to call him the next week to see if the car was still available !!!! No pressure what so ever. Being a very independent person I take my time in making decisions on large purchases. Harvey was very patient. Thank you Krieger Ford and especially thank you Harvey!!!!!