Land Rover Jaguar Main Line

Used 888-734-6604
Service 888-766-0154

Excellent review of Land Rover/Jaguar MainLine

by from Penn Valley, PA |

I brought my damaged Jaguar XJ8 in to Mainline Jaguar for repairs. Given the severity of the repairs, I decided to buy another second hand vehicle instead. I worked with Adam Forland to do this. I was very concerned about being able to do this both quickly and affordably as I needed a car almost immediately. Adam took me through available local stock , acquainted me with the online website of available Jaguars and was very helpful and accessible. In a few days we had identified a very nice XJ6. Adam helped me get the final touches put on the vehicle, get it inspected, go for a final test drive and arrange the financial aspects. It worked out perfectly and I purchased the vehicle. It has performed very well and I am very happy with the whole transaction--both Adams assistance, the price of the vehicle and, of course, the XJ8. Thanks Adam.

fabulous

by from bryn mawr pa |

a wonderful experience everyone here is quite knowledgeable and courteous

January 3, 2014

Hi Judy, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are more than happy to be of service to you. Thank you for your business and for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you in the future. Happy New Year! Regards Land Rover Jaguar Main Line

never again

by from wynnewood pa |

After 2 weeks of trial & error & forgetting to do the inspection my Defender was ready to go The rear wheels hadn't been properly tightened but luckily I was near home & fixed it myself That lack of attention to detail is unacceptable to put it mildly

WORST DEALERSHIP EVER!!!

by from WEST CHESTER PA |

ALL REVIEWS ARE DOCTORED!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! THIS DEALER HAS DOCTORED ALL REVIEWS..... HORRIBLE CARS, HORRIBLE SALES PEOPLE.... DO SOME RESEARCH ON THE VEHICLES, OVERPRICED..... BAD CHOICE ALL AROUND

September 16, 2013

Dear Fact, My apologies if we were unable to help you in your search for a new vehicle, unfortunately from your name I am unable to find you in our system. If you would like to email me personally I would be more than happy to discuss this with you. you can reach me at customerservice@jlrml.com. With regards to your comments I assure you that our reviews are not doctored, we maintain a good reputation by providing excellent customer service. I have a long list of clients who would be more than happy to speak to any future clients and give anyone an honest review of their sales and/or service experience with us. I urge anyone who wishes to, to please reach out to me if you would like a reference. Again Fact, our apologies.

Delightful experience

by from Collegeville, PA |

My car-shopping process took me to Volvo, Lexus, and Mercedes-Benz before arriving at Main Line Jaguar. All were helpful and informative enough, but, Adam Forland went out of his way to take an interest in my wife and me beyond merely being potential customers. He made the entire experience as close to being a genuine pleasure as I've ever had in 40+ years of car-buying. Adam and his organization are top-notch. He's a major reason why I drive a Jaguar XJ today.

August 1, 2013

Dear Mr. Burkey, Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review, we greatly appreciate it. Adam told me it was a pleasure working with you and your wife. Don't forget our Service department is here to take care of your vehicles needs too. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Leased new Evoque great experience

by from Swarthmore, PA |

I went and test drove a new Range Rover Evoque 2013 and worked with Oliver Snow who helped me through the purchase process. After the test drive he was great working with me on the options that I wanted my vehicle to have and then they went to work locating my car. They got me the exact car I wanted and the overall purchasing process went very smoothly.

Great service

by from Villanova, PA |

We leased a 2011 Landrover LR4 and Oliver was very knowledgable and helpful. He was great with our kids. The experience was a good one!

GREAT EXPERIENCE TIMES TWO!

by from Wayne, Pa. |

Last year I purchased an Evoque with the help and support of Oliver Snow. From start to finish, it was a great experience. Trade in process went well and delivery was as promised. Six months after my Evogue purchase, I had to stop in to purchase some accessories and there was a beautiful pre-owned Land Rover Sport in the showroom. I loved it and thought, what is better than 1 Land Rover product...2! I approached Oliver again and I soon became the proud owner of a second Land Rover! Oliver was very knowledgeable of the products, no hard sell that was uncomfortable and both deals felt very fair. Next purchase will bring me back to the dealership to see Oliver Snow!

Jaguar Certified Pre-Owned XF

by from Palmyra,Pa. |

We recently traded in our 2005 "S" type sedan on a CPO XF from Adam Forland. We saw the car on their website and drove down from Hershey, Pa. We arrived at 10:30 AM and left with the XF by 1:30. Adam made the entire process pleasurable and painless. He made sure I was comfortable with all the features of the XF and filled up the fuel tank for us prior to departing. I will purchase my next Jaguar from Adam.

Great buying experience. Perfect Service!

by from West Chester, PA |

My father recently purchased a LR4 from Oliver Snow and was extremely happy with his experience. When I was ready to purchase my Range Rover, I had to go see for myself and am glad I did. The entire buying experience was extremely smooth and pleasant. Like most people, I DREAD the idea of having to buy a new car. I dread the back-and-forth negotiations, the low offers on trades, and the constant pressure to "buy now". This experience completely changed my view. Everything was extremely fair, Oliver and the staff were professional/courteous, and I walked away feeling like they did everything in their power to make my buying experience a pleasant one. Oliver also sat with me to guide me through all of the features of the vehicle to make sure I was comfortable before I left. I would HIGHLY recommend Land Rover Jaguar of the Main Line and Oliver to anyone looking to buy a Rover/Jaguar.

Great service !

by from Lansdowne pa |

It was a pleasant experience visiting land rover of Wayne Pennsylvania I usually go to the one on cherry hill . With the help of the great salesman Adam Forland I bought my land rover sport super charge from the first visit . He was very helpful getting to the bottom line price since I have busy life owning a restaurant . If you going to buy a land rover I recommend using this dealer ship and ask for Adam Forland who is part of making this dealer ship successful . I saw him help him everybody I even saw him directing traffic to help the truck driver who deliver cars making a turn at a busy intersection . Any way it was a pleasant experience and it was the best car I ever bought ab100 % better than my previous BMW X5.