Land Rover Jaguar Main Line

Used 888-734-6604 Used888-734-6604
Service 888-766-0154 Service 888-766-0154

Michael

by from Wayne, PA |

Great experience. Good people. Unlike other dealerships, the sales staff listened and worked with me and my budget

Adam used car associate

by from Wilmington , NC |

I had been in the auto industry for over 30 years and was searching for a Range Rover Sport. When I contacted Adam at Land Rover Main Line and had him describe the vehicle and we made the deal over the phone sight unseen. Most people our very leery of this process, well with Adam you don't have to be worried. When we arrived at the dealership the Rover was in excellent shape and we couldn't have been more pleased with our buying experience. I highly recommend Adam and only Adam and Land Rover Main Line for your Range Rover buying dealship. Thanks !!!!!!

Excellent service for an out of town buyer!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Since I live in North Carolina, I was a little skeptical about buying a car in Pennsylvania from someone I had never met. After speaking with Adam Forland on the phone and negotiating a deal, I decided to go ahead and fly up to Philly to purchase a Jaguar. Adam had someone pick us up at the airport and had the car ready to show. It was everything he said it was - immaculate! I purchased it without hesitation and have been very pleased with the vehicle ever since. Adam is very knowledgeable, straightforward, honest, and customer-oriented. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking to buy a car from Land Rover Main Line Jaguar.

Range Rover Sport - Oliver Snow

by from West Chester, PA |

Sales guide Oliver Snow, manager Tak, and the rest of the team are phenominal. I purchased my second vehicle from Oliver this year and my experience was flawless each time. The team is friendly, courteous, and extremely informative. Oliver gave me everything I needed to make a purchasing decision and was never pushy at any point. You can tell the dealership values on-going relationships, not just a 1-time sale.

RANGE ROVER SPORT

by from PHILADELPHIA |

ADAM WAS GREAT!! THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE WAS PLEASANT AND EASY THANKS TO ADAM. WE WILL DEFINITELY SEE HIM IN THE FUTURE.

Range Rover Evoque

by from KING OF PRUSSIA |

ADAM'S HELP HAS BEEN EXTREMELY WONDERFUL. I HAD MANY QUESTIONS AND HE NOT ONLY ANSWERED THEM BUT HE WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME AS HE GUIDED ME THROUGH THE PROCESS. I AM VEERY SATISFIED AND WILL RECOMMEND MINLINE ROVER TO MY FRIENDS.

Seamless transaction for V8 Range Rover

by from DFW, Texas |

We were looking for a 2014 Land Rover Range Rover as they are difficult to find where we live with lengthy wait times. I located a beautiful vehicle online at Main Line Land Rover and called Michael Smyth in sales. We talked, negotiated the purchase in less than a day and when we flew in the next day to see the vehicle it exceeded our expectations. The dealer picked us up at the airport, helped us arrange transport of the Range Rover to our home and delivered us back to the airport. The Rover arrived in less than a week from PA to TX. My wife has had many inquiries about where we obtained our Land Rover. I highly recommend Michael Smyth and Main Line Land Rover.

2013 RR Sport GT

by from Bala Pa |

I purchased a Jaq from this dealership 1 yr ago today and last week I traded it in for a RR Sport and I look forward to doing business with them again in the future. They always stride to make it right. My guys Adam actually kept in contact with me throughout the coarse of a few months until he got exactly what I wanted. Very please. A Happy RR customer. I would not write this unless I felt they were worthy of it.

Outstanding!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

We are so happy that we found our used Range Rover at Main Line! Adam was very knowledgeable and thorough when explaining the vehicle. The vehicle was in excellent condition and maintained there. Everyone there was very friendly and helpful! Thanks again to Adam for such an easy process!

2013 Range Rover Sport HSE -

by from Penn Valley, PA |

We interacted directly with Mr. Adam Forland and had an absolutely outstanding experience. We could test drive the vehicle twice in two different occasions, received all the necessary information and the entire process was conducted with impeccable professionalism.