Illini Nissan

615 W Marketview Dr, Champaign, IL 61822

New 888-232-0396 New 888-232-0396
Used 888-229-6417 Used 888-229-6417
Service 866-766-5806 Service 866-766-5806

Call/Text Andy Eisenmeinger @ (217)530-3579 or Lesley Mitchell @ (309)340-4391 Illini Nissan Better Way to Buy

Great service!

by from Tolono Il |

Take both my vehicles here for service and have yet to be disappointed! Very knowledgeable and qualified staff. Always do a thorough inspection and discuss their findings with me and any concerns. Doesn't get any better!

by from Louisville, KY |

What a great car buying experience I had with Andy at Illini Nissan! I was purchasing a vehicle long distance and he couldn't have been more understanding and accommodating. I only wish that they were local to me so that I could go there for service and send my friends there when they need to buy a new or used car. Thanks Illini Nissan!

Helpful considerate buying process

by from Mahomet, IL |

Very friendly and helpful throughout the car buying process - from sales team to accounting staff.

over all unhappy

by from mahomet, l |

I bought a used van and it broke down the same day. They refussed to do anything about it. It gets worse because before I bought it I felt something and they said they looked at it and found nothing wrong but low tires. Well they lied and because of that I was stranded over night 250 miles from home untill a shop opened the next day. Strongly recomend never getting a car frm them.

Andy Eisenmenger is the best!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I haven't bought a car for 15 years in part due to my fear of pushy obnoxious car salesmen. Andy is neither of those. He was extremely personable and informative. I actually enjoyed the car shopping experience! I highly recommend Ilini Nissan and Andrew Eisenmenger.

Wes is excellent!

by from Sullivan,Illinois |

Wonderful experience with Wes the salesperson and the sales manager even thanked us for our purchase as well! We will come back! One of the best buys!!