Lancaster Dodge RAM

1475 Manheim Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601

Used 717-393-0625

Good people, good atmosphere, easy transaction

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

My husband and I have been shopping for a used truck and found what we were looking for at Lancaster Dodge. They made an out of state buying experience quick and painless and the customer service there was great. Highly recommended.

Rusty nightmare!

by from Birdsboro, Pa |

In January I was shopping for my first car. When I found a used 2005 WV Beetle for a great price I went right away to check it out, and surprisingly left that day with the car. The buying process was painless, so there is at least one plus for them. However being as I don't know much about the mechanics of cars I took their word on it that I was buying a good car that would last. BOY WAS THAT A MISTAKE! In February (a little over a month after buying the car) I had to have it serviced for the 1st time due to my check engine light coming on. They replaced my Catalytic convertor, a valve in my engine, and tried to preform my state inspection and emissions test....this process took almost a week to get my car back due to the fact that it would not pass the tests. (during that week a couple nights an employee was driving my car home at night to "put miles on the vehicle") After all that they gave me my car back without the test being completed and told me to drive the car for a couple weeks and then bring it back. After the two weeks I took my car back to them (60 mile trip each time) and my car passed inspection and emissions.....not even another 2 months went by before I had to take my car there for the 3rd time.....the same problem with my engine that they had "fixed" already was now giving me the opposite problem (at first it was "turbo under-boost" and then "turbo over-boost") It is now June, only six months after buy the car and again my check engine light is on - and that is not the worst of it.... My suspension has completely rusted out from under my car. I went to a different mechanic this time because I just don't trust their service department, he informed me that my car ILLEGALLY passed inspection! Due to the amount of rust on my cars frame and engine he suspects this was a flood damage car that they didn't report to me. So how did Lancaster Dodge Dealership react to this when I called them.....after a week of getting "I'll let you know tomorrow" responses I finally got this response "sorry, all we can do is give you a discount on servicing it here." According to them their inspection was legitimate and they did nothing wrong. DO NOT BUY USED CARS FROM THIS LOCATION UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO GET IT SERVICED OFTEN!

July 22, 2014

Thank you for your feedback Kaitlyn and for the opportunity to correct the issue. I hope you are satisfied with the corrective actions taken with your vehicle. Best wishes, Dean Pugliese, GM

Awesome experience at Lancaster Dodge

by from Lancaster, PA |

We were greeted at the door by Keith Morris, who was very friendly and asked how he could help. I had to explain our vehicle/financial situation and he listened carefully, then laid out our options. We had just had a baby, bringing our family size to 6, so we already knew we wanted to look at a Dodge Caravan. Keith laid out both our new and used options, and was able to help us make a good decision. Keith and the Lancaster Dodge finance department worked hard to not just get us a loan, but helped get the price down close to our budget. Keith does not come off as a typical salesman (that's a very good thing), and we never felt pressured to make any decision. We walked in expecting to get a used van, but Keith helped us get a brand new van for not much more than we were expecting to pay for a used one. We now have a very nice 2014 Caravan that our kids love, and with the warranties we know that we will not have to worry about significant repair costs for many years.

April 5, 2014

Thank You for allowing us to help you with your automotive needs Matt. It certainly was our pleasure to show you all of your options. Best wishes with your new van and please let us know if we can be of any other service. Dean Pugliese, GM

Courteous Sales Staff

by from Lititz PA |

Bought a new Ram in December and the experience was so painless, that I returned in March and bought a Charger. The sales person applied no pressure. Was just there to assist me in any way I needed and to take the order. Best car buying experience in my 35 years of purchasing vehicles. I will definitely return in a couple of years when I'm ready for another change.

March 27, 2014

Thank you for allowing us to help you with your automotive needs. We look forward to continuing the excellent service you have come to expect at Lancaster Dodge. Best Wishes John, Dean

Pleasant experience

by from Quarryville Pa |

Thanks to Keith the used car buying experience was top notch. Keith is the go to guy if you stop by to look.

March 4, 2014

Thank You for your review Ryan! We appreciate your trust in us and it was our pleasure helping you with your automotive needs.

Good buying experience!

by from Harrisburg PA |

I was looking to upgrade to a newer Dodge Truck. I saw what I wanted and went to see it. Keith was my salesman and it was a good transaction. Keith was knowledgeable and not pushy. Thanks for making shopping for a vehicle easy.

March 4, 2014

Thank You for taking the time to rate your service with us. We appreciate your business and trust in Lancaster Dodge and look forward to helping you with all your automotive needs. Best wishes with your new vehicle Ron.

Overall Good Buying Experience

by from Lebanon, PA |

Came in just to look. Meet a friendly, not pushy sales guy, showed us the numbers, and the rest is history. We purchased a 2014 Dodge Dart GT. Was very good with working with us on our 2 trade-ins. Sales Rep. was available for any questions we had and got back to us in a good time frame. Loan paperwork was not bad, gave us all our options and what payments would be. We couldn't have been happier with our random stop. Would recommend this dealership to anyone. We were told about the benefits of coming to them for our oil changes and other maintenance.

March 4, 2014

Thank You for taking the time to visit us at Lancaster Dodge and we appreciate your business. Best wishes with your new Dart GT and we look forward to a long lasting relationship.

Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Duncannon, PA |

Our Salesman Lance was really nice to deal with. He did what he had to, to get us the vehicle we wanted. Also everyone there was really nice. It was definitely worth the hour drive and I would recommend them to anyone who wants a pleasant experience buying a car. I love my car Lance!! Thank You!!

March 4, 2014

Thank You Randy and Wendy for rating your experience with Lancaster Dodge. We appreciate your business and trust in us. Best wishes with your new vehicle.

Great Service!

by from Lancaster,PA |

The process was flawless. I was not hassled, but the sales associates helped me with everything I had questions on. They send promotions for oil changes, etc for being a customer. This is great marketing and customer service.

April 11, 2013

Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear you are pleased with the service you received.

Larry and Terry are great

by from Pottstown Pa 19464 |

Used car manager could be a little more upfront with information put on internet.