Jim Curley Buick GMC Kia

1399 River Ave, Lakewood Township, NJ 08701

New 888-765-9901
Used 888-490-7001
Service 877-503-8902

If your next vehicle doesn't have a Jim Curley Sticker on it... You Paid Too Much!!!

Exceptional customer service

by from jackson nj |

Just a quick note to say that John Weddle really knows and understands his customers. I had the pleasure of stopping into the Jim Curley Kia dealership approximately 2 weeks ago with my 2 kids. John Weddle and Courtney McClave were attentive and accomodating to my needs for quick information regarding several cars in the Kia line. I was able to eventually drive away in a beautiful 2014 Cadenza the following week. Got an excellent no hassle deal. Referring my friends and family. Special thanks to Heather Lindabaury who kept in contact via emails since January with friendly reminders of available stock and open door test drive availability.

Outstanding Service

by from Toms River NJ |

It was truly a pleasure dealing with John Weddle. He helped us pick out a quality used car that allowed us to stay in our budget range. John was helpful and honest in his evaluations of his used cars. He was insistent and consistent in showing us the Car Fax's and the official trade in quotes. Simply stated. he was honest , personable and professional, something refreshing from past experiences at other dealership. I highly suggest if you looking for quality service go see John at Jim Curley Buick GMC.

John Weddle

by from Manchester NJ |

Buying a car should be a pleasure, not an ordeal. Outstanding sales representative John Weddle of the Jim Curley GMC dealership made our new SUV purchase experience just such a pleasure. He puts you at ease right away with his friendly demeanor and banter. John worked with us for several hours, determining our needs and matching them with the models and options he could offer to meet those needs. Never pushy or hurried, he knows his stuff. We test drove several vehicles looked at many others before making up our mind. No pressure here. John's knowledge and simplified explanation of financial options were key in our decision to buy here. John Weddle is the man to see and Jim Curley Buick/GMC the place to buy.

great service

by from new jersey |

just amazing buying experience !!!!!! thank you Cynthia for making our experience fast easy and just really the best car buying experience ever!!!!

Family Dealership

by from Pennsylvania |

Customer friendly, very clean, no pressure, Cynthia Rothchild was very professional.

Oustanding

by from Brick NJ |

To anyone interested in buying a new car or truck, go see John at Jim Curely. I have been a customer here for over 15 years and have purchased more tha 10 cars and trucks in that period of time. I keep coming back because of the oustanding service and attention to the customers needs and budget. John made sure i got the right truck that best suited my needs and my wallet. John also gave me a follow up phone call a week or so later to be sure that i was happy with the choice and to see if i had any qustions about the truck . Great Job ....i will be back !!!

Nothing Short of Excellance

by from Lakewood, NJ |

As a three time customer of Jim Curley, once again I would like to Thank John Weddle for his signature of excellence in helping my son buy a new car. Although I was only the cosigner, once again I met with John Weddle. John has a way about him that makes you feel comfortable in your purchase, and at the same time, feel important as you are the only person that matters. I was extremely impressed with his demeanor and professionalism. This year alone, I have had the pleasure of sitting with John while myself, my daughter and my son all purchased cars from John, and the Jim Curley Family. Our family will be forever grateful for John taking the time to explain all the features, and making sure we walked away satisfied customers. It is comforting to know that there are still caring and trustworthy car salesman out there that are willing to take that extra step. Thanks John!!

Extremely Happy

by from Toms River, NJ |

Just a quick note of Thanks to the Jim Curley Family and especially John Weddle for the greatest experience of purchasing my Kia Optima. John has a way of no pressure sales and makes you feel extremely comfortable with your choice. I have had the greatest experience with John than at any other time in purchasing a car, at any other dealership. I am and will be a customer for life. Thanks again John Weddle.

AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL COSTS!!!

by from New York |

The biggest mistake of my life was buying a car from this dealership. I bought a car a month ago when we were moving out of the city to the suburbs. The only honest thing about this dealer is that the car online was the car in the lot. That was the last good thing that happened. We asked them if were able to leave the car with them for a couple of days since we didn't have parking in the city and they agreed. We closed sooner than expected and so I called to let them know that I was actually ready to pick up the car that same weekend. We were told that in spite of their confirming that they had received our check, it had not cleared and so we were not allowed to pick up the car. We agreed, although it had already been two days since receipt of the check and it seemed unlikely that this was actually the case. A week later, they were still telling us the same story. I am not sure if Fabienne Hansen, the very worst saleswoman, I have ever had the unfortunate experience of dealing with, was using the car personally or if the dealership was using it as a loaner, but there was something wrong with this explanation. I managed to resolve the issue with someone else at the dealership since she wouldn't respond to my emails or calls at this point. We picked up the car the next day but she told us that she hadn't had time to apply for the plates. We asked if she had all the information that she needed and she confirmed that she did. After avoiding our calls and emails for several days, she called to say that she didn't have our insurance information. We gave it to her and told her again, that some of the information was listed under our old address and some under the new. She assured us that this was not an issue and that the plates would only take a day or two. Sure enough, after avoiding our calls and emails for another few days, she called to say that the information didn't match and she needed updated information. That was over a week ago. Getting increasingly frustrated, I persisted in calling the dealership again and again until I Fabienne to agree to get an update. Of course she didn't call back so we kept calling the dealership until she was forced to respond, and her response was really telling. "I don't know why you keep calling me", she said, "this is not my problem". After I told her that getting license plates for a car that she sold me was her problem, she stated that she didn't like being spoken to like that and HUNG UP ON ME!!! She hung up because a client who has been waiting for a month asked for an update????Is this a joke???? It then became clear that nothing was being done because she didn't consider service to be a part of her job. Once the check cleared, she was just not interested. As of today, we are now dealing with their sales manager, who, so far, has been courteous and responsive and depending on how and when this ridiculous situation is resolved, I will decide how to update this review. I really wish I had a do-over, had I known that I would be stuck in the suburbs with two kids and no car, I would have paid more, but gone elsewhere. I suggest you do the same.

Jim Curley Buick GMC Kia responded to this review

August 5, 2014

Mr. Elliott, I appreciate all feedback and reviews from my customers, however, we both know the circumstances are not being portrayed correctly here. We explained to you it took personal checks longer to clear up front and suggested you provide a bank check if you wanted the car earlier. As far as the license plates, had you provided us with correct/accurate insurance information it would have been processed right away. Fabienne was not responsible for this delay, you were. Internet reviews are a powerful tool and it is essential that facts be represented accurately. I am confident consumers will get an accurate picture of our dealership by seeing the numerous other reviews on this site. Good luck with everything going forward- Jim Curley

Awesome service

by from Toms river nj |

I just bought my used honda civic from john weddle. I had a great experience , he made the process so easy and quick! I would definitely recommend my friends to buy cars from Jim Curley !!

Purchased Used Car

by from Eatontown NJ |

My experience with Phillip Grimes in Purchasing my 2005 Buick was the best experience I have had in many years. He took time with me and made sure he was able to get me seat belt Extender for my new car.