Jim Curley Buick GMC Kia

1399 River Ave, Lakewood Township, NJ 08701

New 888-765-9901
Used 888-490-7001
Service 877-503-8902

If your next vehicle doesn't have a Jim Curley Sticker on it... You Paid Too Much!!!

Great experience

by from Brick, NJ |

I recently purchased a Buick Verano from Curley and as always, Cynthia and the rest of the staff at Jim Curley were wonderful to work with. This is the third car I've bought here; it's always a great experience.

June 24, 2015

We are glad you chose our dealership, Jennifer! It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Mr Adams

by from WARETOWN,nj |

Courtney McClave did an outstanding job. She was very knowledgable and made my wife extremely comfortable with the Encore. She explained all the features and very quickly activated my wife's cellphone to bluetooth. She is a real plus plus for your staff....Mr Adams

July 8, 2015

Thanks, Steve! We're happy to help however possible. Thanks again for the great review of Jim Curley Buick GMC!

Great service

by from Brick, nj |

Very helpful and courteous people that works in this dealership. I got my appointment without any problems and the service was fast.

June 30, 2015

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Best dealer

by from Toms river, New Jersey |

Excellent service would highly recommend Jim Curley to everyone searching for there next vehicle purchase

June 30, 2015

Thank you, Patrick, for the glowing review! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Great service

by from Scotch plains, Nj |

Friendly staff and attention to detail is important and the team at Jim Curley meets my expectations.

June 15, 2015

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Theodore. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Pleasurable experience !

by from Toms River, NJ |

Everything my salesperson told us about the deal was right On! Mr Mercurio is a true professional. This is my 5th time leasing a car from Jim Curley.

June 8, 2015

Robert, we are pleased to hear of your experience with Mr. Mercurio. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at our location. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Mrs. Nancy Strassheim

by from Brick, New Jersey |

Everyone is always professional. It has always been a pleasure dealing with Jim Curley dealership that is why I always go back.Have been dealing with them for years....

May 26, 2015

Nancy, we are pleased to hear of your experience. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at our location. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Great experience!

by from Sewaren, NJ |

Highly recommend Gwen and this dealership. Having maddie the dog around was an added bonus!

amazing

by from new Egypt, nj |

I love Jim Curley. This is my second time dealing with them and I wouldn't go to any other place. They work with you and do all they can. I would recommend them. And I also would recommend Courtney!! She is personalble and hardworking! Thanks Courntey and Jim Curley!

May 20, 2015

Bonnie, we are pleased to hear of your experience with Courtney. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at our location. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Best experience with a dealer

by from toms river nj |

We very suddenly needed a car and were looking for a quick fix. We were very surprised to see an inexpensive older Buick for sale in their lot and we decided to take a look at it. The car was in excellent condition for it's age. Cynthia Rothschild was our salesperson. She filled us in on all the details of the car - maintenance records, background, etc. She was extremely knowledgeable, very pleasant, and very detailed. We had a great test drive. Cynthia treated us wonderfully through the entire process even though it was not a high priced deal. We decided to purchase the car not only because we liked it but in part because of her professional attitude. (we actually had walked out of some other dealers). From beginning to end, we got the feeling that Jim Curley's is a dealership with integrity. We would definitely go there again.

May 15, 2015

Thanks so much for your feedback, Musicgal. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Great Dealership

by from Jackson, New Jersey |

Leasing a car at Jim Curley was a pleasant experience Our sales person Cynthia was very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends