Chapman Ford Lancaster

New 855-333-2072
Used 888-420-3963
Service 855-266-0270

If It Doesn't Say Chapman On The Back Of Your Car You Probably Paid Too Much

Great Shopping Experience for First Time Buyer!

by from Lancaster, PA |

Having never purchased a new car before, my husband and I were not sure what to expect. Chapman Ford made our buying experience a personal one and even put a bow on the car for my birthday! Could not be happier with the service that Tim T and the whole Chapman Ford team gave us!

April 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review! Tim is a tremendous guy to have on our team. It's all about team work! Glad you felt like family, it's crucial that our clients feel at home while at our dealership. We hope you enjoy your vehicle and look forward to doing business with you again!

2015 FORD TRANSIR VAN FROM PAT!!

by from LANCASTER, PA |

PAT DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB IN HELPING US WITH THE PURCHASE OF OUR NEW TRANSIT VAN. HE KNEW THE PRODUCT WELL AND GAVE US EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AT A GREAT PRICFE TOO. VERY EASY TO WORK WITH, WILL DEFINATELY BE COMING BACK TO HIM IN THE FUTURE!

May 5, 2015

We really appreciate this review. Patrick is an outstanding employee and never fails to satisfy his customers. Glad everything worked out well. We look forward to doing business with you again. Best of Luck!

2015 Ford Fusion Titanium

by from Lancaster, PA |

I had a wonder experience leasing my new Ford Fusion with the help of Scott Greiner. What I liked most about Scott's sales procedure was his constant communication and updates, keeping me in the know with what what going on in the leasing process. It was definitely a stress-free experience!

May 5, 2015

We make car buying painless and were glad you took notice. Thanks for choosing Chapman Ford of Lancaster. Enjoy your new car Kara!

chapman ford was pleasant to work with very helpfu

by from lancaster pa |

I GOT MY CAR FROM JOHN MESHEY AND SON THEY WERE VERY CREATIVE ON WORKING EVERYTHING OUT TO GET COMPLETED IN ONE DAY EVEN WILL DELIVER CAR TO MY HOUSE

May 1, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such great feedback about our team!

Another great experience buying from Scott Greiner

by from Lancaster, PA |

I've been buying cars from Scott Greiner for 20+ years. Class act & very helpful!

April 30, 2015

We look forward to seeing you again!

2013 FORD FOCUS TITANIUM FROM PAT!!

by from LANCASTER, PA |

I BOUGHT A 2013 CERTIFIED FORD FOCUS FROM PAT. IT WAS AN EASY PROCESS, VERY INFORMATIVE, ALL AROUND GOOD EXPERIENCE! WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND HIM!!

April 30, 2015

We are glad to hear that Patrick was able to offer some great information for you, and get you back on the road in a new vehicle. We hope you enjoy it. Thank you for coming to Chapman Ford of Lancaster!

2014 FORD EDGE FROM JARED M

by from Lancaster, PA |

Jared was great, he helped us through the whole buying process. He was able to track down the car we wanted at another dealer and was able to secure it for us. I would refer him to friends and family.

April 30, 2015

We really appreciate this review. Jared is an outstanding employee and never fails to satisfy his customers. Glad everything worked out well. We look forward to doing business with you again. Best of Luck!

2015 FORD EDGE FROM PAT!!

by from YORK, PA |

Patrick my Saleman was very professional and was straight with me about everything. He did his best to get me exactly what I wanted and still keep my payment in the range I was wanting it. I would highly recommend a friend or loved one to come speak to him to buy a new car.

April 30, 2015

We really appreciate the time you have taken to leave this review. We also want to thank you for your business. Patrick is a very good salesman, we?re glad to have him. Thank you for coming to Chapman Ford of Lancaster!

2013 Ford Focus ST

by from Parkesburg, PA |

Jared was great to deal with first over the phone and then in person. The staff did a great job keeping us informed and making the deal go smoothly. I'm fairly picky, but I can say I recommend these guys.

April 30, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and trusting us with your business.

2008 SATURN VUE!!!!

by from DENVER, PA |

Patrick is an excellent salesman. The process was quick and easy and he was able to get me the suv I was searching in the price range I was looking for.

April 30, 2015

Thank you for choosing Chapman Ford of Lancaster; We love to exceed your expectations and look forward to continuing to do so again as you service your new vehicle with our excellent service department! We look forward to seeing you again!

Awesome Sales Consultant

by from Lancaster, PA |

My Sales Consultant was Tim Thalheimer of Chapman Ford of Lancaster. Awesome...I felt respected and valued not only as a prospective customer, but more importantly, as a person. Tim took the time to search for the right car for me. Knowing...that "one size DOES NOT fit all"... Chapman Ford of Lancaster has a great reputation in our county for quality and integrity. Having Tim Thalheimer as a Sales Consultant should boost their reputation even more!

April 30, 2015

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with Tim here at Chapman Ford of Lancaster! Customer Service is a high priority for us and we love to hear when we are able to deliver.