Lancaster Hyundai

(1.8) 5 Reviews

5240 Main St, East Petersburg, PA 17520

Lazy Lazy Lazy...and too cheap for photos

by from Jacobus, PA |

Looked on Cars.com for a CPO Subaru Forrester, LCM dominated the sight with bare minimum descriptions, no color or photos (except manufacturers photos, not a true representation). All the other dealers took the time and trouble to put descriptions and photos on, They expect customers to drive to their dealership to get the old bait & switch (sorry that car sold, but we can put you in a new 2014), pathetic. I'll buy my CPO Forrester somewhere else.

Lancaster Hyundai responded to this review

April 16, 2014

Lancaster County Motors hasn't subscribed to Cars.com since 2012 and therefor the information is coming to them via second and third parties. We do however subscibe to Auto Trader and of course our own web site where there are actual photos of actual cars with detailed lists of features and options. Once a customer takes delivery of a vehicle it is removed from our inventory and then deleted from the various websites we subscibe to within 48 hours.

Dishonest Service Dept

by from Lancaster PA |

My husband took our subaru in for a routine recall issue at the Lancaster dealer (we bought our car in York because if price & ease to deal with). My husband had changed the cabin filter a few weeks before taking it in, and the condition of the filter he took out was still pretty good after several thousand miles. Imagine his dismay that they claimed the cabin filter was filthy and needed to be changed. We had not driven in dirty dusty conditions. My husband said no thank you (he knew it was fine) and when he brought the car home & checked the filter THEY HAD SWITCHED IT to an extrememly filthy filter that had pine needles in it. UNBELIVEABLE. Do NOT trust this dealer. We will never go back.

Not True Price, Bait and Switch

by from Allentown PA |

Why list a Subaru with no information other than mileage and price, and then tell your customer that the car is actually $9,000 more than advertised. "We don't really advertise on there." Bait and switch, plain and simple.

Go elsewhere!

by from Baltimore |

The whole process was drawn out longer than it should've been. On top of that since I bought a used car and had to get it inspected, it wasn't until then that I was made aware of a few items that needed replacement in order to pass inspection. So instead of doing their job and checking the entire car before they sold it to me, I had to pay out of pocket just so it could pass inspection. My suggestion is to buy a car elsewhere where they actually pay attention to detail.

Nice people to deal with

by from Havre de Grace, MD |

I bought a used Mazda 3 in excellent shape. The personnel Ted and Al were easy to work with. The did not pressure anything on me and gave me a fair price. They also gave me the financing I was looking for.