Lancaster Hyundai

(3.0) 4 Reviews

5240 Main St, East Petersburg, PA 17520

Always get great service

by from Lancaster, pa |

I bought my car at Lancaster Hyundai and have been treated great by the place and LOVE my car. Never thought I'd leave my Hond@. Service has been the best for more than 2 years!

terrible service department

by from York, pa |

I had a issue with wore out tires.we contacted them, the service department assured us that they were going to be replaced.i made it clear that I lived almost an hour away their response was yes we wanna fix the problem.so I drive when we arrive they say "we can't replace them " so after they told me over phone they would correct this issue, I drove an hour and wasted my time and gas . complete waste of time.its not about the cost of tires it's about good customer service. I WOULD NEVER EVER tell anyone to visit this place.at least for service.

Go elsewhere!

by from Baltimore |

The whole process was drawn out longer than it should've been. On top of that since I bought a used car and had to get it inspected, it wasn't until then that I was made aware of a few items that needed replacement in order to pass inspection. So instead of doing their job and checking the entire car before they sold it to me, I had to pay out of pocket just so it could pass inspection. My suggestion is to buy a car elsewhere where they actually pay attention to detail.

Nice people to deal with

by from Havre de Grace, MD |

I bought a used Mazda 3 in excellent shape. The personnel Ted and Al were easy to work with. The did not pressure anything on me and gave me a fair price. They also gave me the financing I was looking for.