Lancaster Nissan

Service 888-429-3530 Service 888-429-3530

Central PA's Largest NIssan Certifed Pre Owned Dealer

Awesome car buying experience

by from Coatesville PA |

Our salesman Jason Dixon and our finance manager Raul Rosario went above and beyond to make us happy with our car buying experience On March 31, 2015. From the test drive to the purchase of the car, Jason was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He was not pushy and gave us a great deal on our new Murano. We will definitely highly recommend him to others.

Great Service and Sales Departments

by from Lancaster PA |

I had the pleasure of working with Jason Vozzella at Lancaster Nissan about 5 months ago. Jason was professional and easy to work with. I left the dealership with my new vehicle feeling confident that I was taken care of and will be taken care of again in the future. I would highly recommend my friends and family to see Jason when they are ready for their next car. Thank you Jason for making me feel like part of the Nissan family

Looking used bought new!

by from Wyomissing |

Started looking for a used car. Our salesmen Rod did a great job trying to find one but after an exhaustive search recommended a new vehicle. Fortunately there were great incentives and rates and we bought it! I've already referred two of my family members to purchase a vehicle!

awesome service

by from Delaware |

Bought a used car last year. Had some issues, Lancaster nissan authorized my local dealer to perform repairs and covered the bill. They also paid for my towing. Thanks LAncaster Nissan!!!!

Terrible customer service.

by from York, PA |

I had done research on the car that I wanted, it was a used car. Called to inquire about a car that was advertised on the website with no price. I questioned the price because it was grossly overpriced compared to what I had received from other dealerships. Instead of addressing the price, the salesman proceeds to talk about the trade. After my questioning, he hung up. I had the intention of buying this car cash. I would not even consider them for further business. Maybe it was the young man who handled the call. But they lost my business although I am in the local community.

salesman games

by from Lancaster, PA |

Went to Lancaster Nissan last Saturday(5/2/15) and was interested in a certified pre owned Nissan Rogue. I made it very clear several times to the salesman that I was only at the shopping around stage and not quite ready to buy yet. When we went to his office to discuss pricing and payments he asked if he could get the monthly payment I was looking for would I be interested in walking away with this vehicle. I told him once more that I still intended to visit other dealers to see what else was out there, you know be a smart consumer. He then told us that he would not be "bidding" for my business and told me and my wife that he wasn't going to give us any figures. Unhappy with their services I got in contact with Nissan USA and shared my displeasure with Lancaster Nissan, nissan then got in contact with another local Nissan dealership and I will be going there tomorrow. Lancaster Nissan must be doing very well because they had no interest in doing business with me just because I wanted to see what else was out there.

All around great service

by from Middletown, pa |

Friendly as soon as you walk in the door, found the car I wanted, at a very good price, the paperwork was quick, car was clean and serviced, would recommend Lancaster Nissan, great all around dealership, they listen to your needs, and help their customers.

Good all around

by from Lebanon pa |

M wife and I have bought several vehicles here, always pleased with the dealer, good place to do business, both when buying and when servicing, they always seem to want to help you into the right vehicle, ask the right questions this time of my lifestyle, which gave me some opinions I didn't think about,

Fast service,

by from Limits pa |

Treat you like family here, we bought our car here, and like the sales guy, don't remember his map name, Rob or Rod, service for general maintainence has been fast and done well, will be buying our next car here,

comfortable dealership

by from Mount joy pa |

i always get good service here, am treated right, and will keep coming back