Lancaster Nissan

Service 888-429-3530

Central PA's Largest NIssan Certifed Pre Owned Dealer

One of the best

by from Littlestown,PA |

This is a great place to buy a car or truck! The staff were very knowledgeable and were able to answer all of our questions and put us at ease. It was one of the smoothest auto purchases I have ever made. I will be back when I need another auto.

bought a lot of cars

by from east earl pa |

bought a lot of cars from these guys and will continue to do so because they keep offering me and my family great deals.

on top of things

by from New Holland, Penna. |

great at keeping up with emails. Lots of used cars to choose from. Friendly sales personal. Willing to help with questions, etc. Great atmosphere in show room.

Happy Nissan owner

by from Ephrata PA |

Just a quick shout out to a few people we dealt with when buying our pre owned car,Rod (our sales person) Brandon ( guy who did the paperwork) and Jared (sales manager?) All three went above and beyond to sell us our Armada. Their attention to detail and customer service was A++!!!

I will not go back!! They do not need customers!!

by from Manheim, PA |

We saw a vehicle which I really liked and made an appointment for 4:00 PM on a Saturday afternoon. We arrived and the salesman showed us the vehicle in the rain. Sorry Kevin for that. I asked for the bottom line on the vehicle and he drew up the paperwork and then asked if there was anything else he could do to get our business. He was giving us suggestions of asking for a big trade-in, etc. but assured us that it would not help. So, over the weekend we talked it over and Monday morning Kevin called to see what we were thinking by now. I was unable to take the first call and called him back within the hour. I then proceeded to tell Kevin that he may not be able to do the deal that I was thinking of but would ask anyway. He stammered a bit and said I was miles away from what he could do. He said: "Seriously, dude, you are being totally unrealistic"... and click, he hung up on me, his customer. I could not believe it. He did not even extend the courtesy of trying to negotiate or tell me what his absolute bottom line was. He doesn't deserve my business or the business of any honest hard working individual. I am sorry, but I will be going elsewhere to shop as I would not feel comfortable buying from him or the dealership, after being treated with such disrespect. Please do yourself a favor and stay away from this Dealership!!

Walked in and back out

by from Lititz, PA |

Walked in, asked about a vehicle, they showed it to me, I asked for their bottom line, they told me they weren't ready to negotiate. No problem. Neither was I. I wanted a bottom line price. I don't negotiate. I have a price in mind. I cannot stand the car negotiation process. Went somewhere else, where "they get it."

Sales & Service

by from Columbia, Pa |

I've purchased two new vehicles here and my daughter had purchased 2 or 3 vehicles here. Our sales person was Donna Beam on all purchases. She went above and beyond to get us what we wanred. She was very upfront and honest with us. She obviously had to take our situation to a manager. I do not know who the manager was each time, but Donna kept us up to date where the process was. She did not try to sugarcoat anything. However, she was excited for us. She is so friendly and honest!! She is a true gem!! Service: all my services were nothing but exceptional! This department goes out of their way to make sure the customer is satisfied and safe!! They also keep you informed. The staff is very friendly. Kudos to the employees at Lancaster Nissan!!!

fine job thank you donna

by from akron pa |

i took my girlfriends xterra In for an oil change and the service crew did a wonderful job . while there I went to look at the titans and I talked with donna she was so helpful answering all my questions to make a long story short I bought one and everyone was great I will tell more people to go check out Lancaster Nissan and ask for donna beam thank you .

May 6, 2014

Thank you for the nice reply. I will pass this on to Donna.

No Response To my question

by from Palm Springs, Ca. |

I wrote an email to this dealership regarding a car I'm looking into. I had a question about the transmission "type" as I didn't understand the what the specification was saying. I received absolutely no response. Too bad I'll shop elsewhere.

July 24, 2013

Kristen, I am sorry for our lack of response via email like you requested. However, we spoke on the telephone regarding the location of our dealership. As a large Nissan dealer, we get 20-40 leads per day and some are from California looking for Lancaster Nissan of California. During our conversation, you told me that you were indeed looking for the Lancaster Nissan in California, not Pennsylvania. I would be more than happy to answer additional questions that you have. Again, I apologize if you felt put off by the phone call, I just wanted to make sure that you were indeed interested in our vehicle. Thank you for your time.

Awesome Experience

by from Lancaster, PA |

This was our first time looking at a new car and also going to this dealership. Our saleman, Daryl, was very knowledgeable. There wasn't a question he didn't answer and we had alot!!! Our experience was unbelieveable. We bought our first new car from them and it was because we loved the SUV, and felt like everyone gave us great customer service. We probably interacted with 3 people and they were all top notched. Loved this place. Thank you for a GREAT experience!!!

July 24, 2013

Susie, Thank you for the positive response. It is really nice to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Lancaster Nissan. Daryl is a tenured salesperson at our dealership and has a very happy following. Thanks again and enjoy your new vehicle.

dont have time to get in to that

by from akron pa |

sales person donna was great and to her thank you so much and the fellow that helped with the paper work was very good at his job as for Brandon the sales manger he DID NOT impress me at all I found few marks on the car and told him I would like them cleaned off he had one fixed and told me (we don't have the to get in to that and its to costly ) I think for what we just spent you could have found the time maybe there would have been time in the one and a half weeks we waited for the title so to make it ok we got a full tank of gas and an oil change WOW THANKS I will give Lancaster Nissan a second chance when i get a truck next year but Brandon will not be involved in my purchase or there will be no sale hopefully the service dept is as good as donna and not like Brandon i understand that this is a used suv and most car dealer don't care about the people buying used. but my girlfriend and i are still paying for it and i think we will for years to come