Lancaster Nissan

Service 888-429-3530

Central PA's Largest NIssan Certifed Pre Owned Dealer

One of the best

by from Littlestown,PA |

This is a great place to buy a car or truck! The staff were very knowledgeable and were able to answer all of our questions and put us at ease. It was one of the smoothest auto purchases I have ever made. I will be back when I need another auto.

salesman games

by from Lancaster, PA |

Went to Lancaster Nissan last Saturday(5/2/15) and was interested in a certified pre owned Nissan Rogue. I made it very clear several times to the salesman that I was only at the shopping around stage and not quite ready to buy yet. When we went to his office to discuss pricing and payments he asked if he could get the monthly payment I was looking for would I be interested in walking away with this vehicle. I told him once more that I still intended to visit other dealers to see what else was out there, you know be a smart consumer. He then told us that he would not be "bidding" for my business and told me and my wife that he wasn't going to give us any figures. Unhappy with their services I got in contact with Nissan USA and shared my displeasure with Lancaster Nissan, nissan then got in contact with another local Nissan dealership and I will be going there tomorrow. Lancaster Nissan must be doing very well because they had no interest in doing business with me just because I wanted to see what else was out there.

Awesome car buying experience

by from Coatesville PA |

Our salesman Jason Dixon and our finance manager Raul Rosario went above and beyond to make us happy with our car buying experience On March 31, 2015. From the test drive to the purchase of the car, Jason was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He was not pushy and gave us a great deal on our new Murano. We will definitely highly recommend him to others.

All around great service

by from Middletown, pa |

Friendly as soon as you walk in the door, found the car I wanted, at a very good price, the paperwork was quick, car was clean and serviced, would recommend Lancaster Nissan, great all around dealership, they listen to your needs, and help their customers.

Good all around

by from Lebanon pa |

M wife and I have bought several vehicles here, always pleased with the dealer, good place to do business, both when buying and when servicing, they always seem to want to help you into the right vehicle, ask the right questions this time of my lifestyle, which gave me some opinions I didn't think about,

Fast service,

by from Limits pa |

Treat you like family here, we bought our car here, and like the sales guy, don't remember his map name, Rob or Rod, service for general maintainence has been fast and done well, will be buying our next car here,

comfortable dealership

by from Mount joy pa |

i always get good service here, am treated right, and will keep coming back

Great customer service

by from Lebanon pa |

I like doing business with Lancaster Nisaan, Rod is very knowledgable, and has helped me and my family buy several vehicles, great service too

Daughter loves her car

by from Ephrata, pa |

my daughter needed a car for college, i was looking for a reliable car that was safe and would get her to college, we found it here, it was serviced, i paid a price that my wife and i thought was fair, and got a car that my daughter actually likes. they make you feel comfortable here.

Happy Lady

by from Lancaster pa |

good place all around, always treat me like a valued customer. I will keep coming in here for my next car and for service. It's just a comfortable place .

great service

by from Mount joy, pa |

The service staff and facilities are wonderful. They have many wonderful amenities and a nice relaxing waiting area. All service staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. car buying experience was great as well. We will definitely be coming back.